-你呼叫骨科医生了吗 -哦哇
- You paged ortho? - Oh, whoa!
你得等等了
Yeah, you're gonna have to wait.
尽管我钳住主动脉 腹部还是大出血
Belly's expanding even though I cross-clamped the aorta.
要准备手术室吗
Should we book an O.R.?
但她撑不到去手术室
Yeah, but she's not gonna make it to an O.R.
流血太严重了
with this much blood in the belly.
我们得做紧急剖腹手术
We're gonna need to do an emergency laparotomy.
现在吗 在这里啊
Uh, right now? Here?
威尔逊 我们需要纱布
Wilson, we're gonna need gauze, laps,
还有一切止住腹部出血的东西
whatever we have to pack this abdomen.
你确定要这样做
You sure you want to do this?
我确定我们没别的选择
I'm sure we don't have a choice.
好的
Okay.
好的 威尔逊 肝脏没问题
All right, Wilson. Liver's intact.
查看腹膜情况
Let's look at the retroperitoneum.
天啊 出血是在下腔静脉
Oh, god, it's the I.V.C.
进行按压
Okay, put some pressure on it.
请给我血管钳 请抽吸
Satinsky, please. Suction ready.
好啦 骨折部位已经清理
All right, fracture's all cleaned out for now.
明天再做修复
I'll do the repair tomorrow.
找到关于这个女孩的信息了吗
Have we found out anything about this girl?
没有钱包 没有身份证
No purse, no I.D.
只知道在办公室中心工作
and we know she worked at the office hub,
唯一的紧急联络号♥码是她自己的号♥码
but the only emergency contact they had was her own number.
我们还知道
Actually, we know something else.
她是老兵
She's a veteran.
她在伊♥拉♥克♥做了手术 上面有纹身 写着2011-2012
Yeah, she has an operation Iraqi freedom tattoo, 2011-2012.
我最近见了好多这样的老兵 多亏了你啊
I've been examining a lot of vets lately, thanks to you.
好眼力 托瑞斯
Good eye, Torres.
见到伤口了 4号♥缝线
The injury's exposed. 4-oh prolene.
她不该遭受这些
This should never have happened to her.
谁都不该遭受这些
It shouldn't have happened to anyone.
更多抽吸
More suction, please.
妈妈
Hi, mom!
看看你 母性光辉啊
Oh, look at -- oh, look at you!
飞行旅程如何
How was your flight?
再好也比不上来接我的司机呀
Oh, not as good as my ride over.
瞧瞧这双明亮大眼 多美腻
My chauffeur has the prettiest eyes.
老妈
Mom!
这个 谢谢夸奖
Oh, uh, thank you?
对 我差点忘了
Oh, look, I almost forgot.
看我在机场礼品商店里发现了什么
Look what I found in the airport gift shop --
西雅图动物园内动物贴花纸
Zoo animal decals from the Seattle zoo!
我觉得这贴在宝宝房♥间里合适极了
I thought they'd be adorable on the nursery wall,
他们跟什么颜色都搭
and they'll go with whatever color
你们可以任意选房♥间颜色
you're planning on painting,
我觉得应该是中性的颜色吧
which I assume is gender neutral.
其实我们还没有
Oh, you know, actually, we haven't --
我们还没决定颜色的问题
We haven't really had time to think about colors.
你们两个就只顾着工作 每天都忙的啊
Oh, you two and work -- busy, busy, busy!
说到这里 急症室一团糟
Speaking of which, um, the E.R. is a madhouse.
我要 我要下去了
I-I probably -- I just need to get back down there,
不过我肯定会赶回来吃晚餐
but I promise I will try to make it back for dinner.
还得晚餐啊
Oh, dinner?
妈 怎么
Mom....what?
我以为你下午会休息
I thought maybe you could take off the afternoon.
我们可以一起看看婴儿房♥的颜色选择
We could shop for paint samples for the nursery
还有把母婴心愿单开了
and open a baby registry.
教堂的法尔太太问
Mrs. Frye at church asks over --
妈妈 你知道我每天工作忙死了
Mom, you know what I do for a living.
怎么可能请假
I don't know why you thought
下午陪你去
I could just take all afternoon off to --
话说
You know what?
我今天很清闲
I have a super-light day,
所以我来负责全部事情
So I can -- I can do all of -- all of those things.
杰克森 你不必这样做
Jackson, you d-- you don't have to do that.
没关系的
It's not a problem.
会很好玩的
It'll be fun!
是的啊
Yes, it will.
我们搞定
We've got this.
各位 我不想冒犯你们
Guys, I don't want to sound like a jerk,
但我得满城跑去见客户
but I got clients to see all over town,
然后我得去接孩子 送她去打排球
and then I got to pick up my kid and drop her at volleyball,
接着还有两个客户要见
and then I got two more clients to see.
相信我 我完全理解
And believe me, I get it.
你要是看了我日程安排表
The number of things I've got on my agenda
一定也会头昏的
would make your head spin.
很好 那让我回家吧 我们就可以各忙各的了
Perfect...then send me home, and we can both get back to it.
看看我 我可健康了
I mean, look at me. I'm fit as a fiddle.
你的检查报告可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what your labs say.
胆固醇高达300
Uh, cholesterol is in the 300s.
甘油三酯就更高了
Your triglycerides are worse.
你的血压太高了 还有你的血糖值
Your BP's too high, and your blood sugar
已经是在糖尿病前期的范围内了
is in the pre-diabetic range.
你是相信我还是科学呢
Who are you gonna believe...me or science?
虽然你长了一张诚实的脸
Okay, you've got an honest face,
但科学和我的交情更深
but science and I go way back.
C.T.结果没有显示腹部问题
C.T. doesn't show abdominal problems,
但我们要再做进一步的检查
but we'd like to do some extensive studies.
所以我们需要做一个吞钡检查
So we need to do a barium swallow test.
结果出来后 按照检查数据
When we get that back, depending on the results,
我可能需要做一个食管胃十二指肠镜
I might need to do an E.G.D.
有什么办法让我们可以跳过其中某一个步骤
Is there any way we could skip a step,
然后直奔主题的吗
you know, cut to the chase?
贝利医生都不想给你进行气管插管
Okay, Dr. Bailey is just trying to avoid putting a tube down your throat
又或者是插入你的...
or up your...
没错
Indeed.
我很感激你们为我着想
You know, I appreciate the thought,
但如果能让我早点出院
but if it'll get me out of here sooner,
贝利医生想在哪插管都可以
Dr. Bailey can stick a tube wherever she wants.
好吧
All right.
沃尔多·普发 怀孕23周
This is Waldo Pfeiffer, gestational age 23 weeks.
除了有一个非常不幸的名字之外
In addition to an incredibly unfortunate first name,
沃尔多患有十分严重的C-Cam
Waldo's dealing with a particularly nasty C-Cam.
告诉我C-CAM代表什么
Tell me what C-Cam stands for.
先天性囊性腺瘤样畸形
Congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation.
囊肿正在压♥迫♥胎儿的心脏和肺部
The mass is pressing on his heart and lungs.
类固醇疗法对沃尔多的病情没有作用
Waldo's C-Cam has been unresponsive to steroid treatment.
现在开始出现了积水现象
Now he's developing hydrops.
这就是胎儿手术的意义所在
This is what fetal surgery was created for.
首先我们要给母亲手术
First, we're gonna open up the mother,
然后切开子♥宫♥
then incise the uterus,
接着移除囊性腺瘤
then we're gonna remove the C-Cam
然后把胎儿放回原处
and put him right back where we found him,
希望胎儿可以怀足月
and hopefully he'll be carried to term.
你20分钟后有个会诊
You have a consultation in 20 minutes.
尽快结束 回到这里
Make it fast, get back here,
我们要把手术流程的每个步骤都熟悉一遍
and we're going to go over this procedure step by step.
太棒了 谢谢
Terrific. Thank you.
不用谢我
Well, don't thank me.
当你花了两个月时间
I decided it was necessary
才掌握胎儿瓣膜成形术的时候
when it took you two months to wrap your head around
我就觉得这个流程是必须的
a fetal valvuloplasty.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
是的 当然了
Yes. Yes, absolutely.
这是慢性硬膜下血肿 应该可以自己重新吸收
Uh, it's a chronic subdural. It should reabsorb itself.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你妻子邀请我去你家吃晚餐
Your wife invited me to dinner at your house.
太棒了
Perfect.
是啊 收到邀请的时候我很惊喜
Yeah, I was so surprised by the invitation,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表