- Robbins, keep me posted. - I will.
手术刀
Scalpel.
涤纶移植片和4-0缝线 谢谢
Dacron graft and 4-0 prolene, please.
该死 该死 裂口越来越大了
Damn it. Damn it. It's tearing more.
纱布
Pledget.
这里结束后 我要你记住 你
When we're done here, I'd like you to remember that you are --
不能跟你了 我知道
Off your service. I know.
你想让我现在走的话 我走
You want me to leave now, I'll leave now.
再拿一块纱布
Another pledget.
好了 看看心脏会不会复苏
All right. Let's see if this heart will start.
拿体内除颤电极板来 谢谢
Internal paddles, please.
罗宾斯那里有消息吗 孩子怎么样
Any update from Robbins? How's the baby?
罗宾斯医生回不了话
Dr. Robbins can't talk.
看来情况不妙
That can't be good.
好 请充电到10焦
Okay, charge to 10, please.
好了 各位 交叉手指 祈祷
All right, everybody, cross your fingers, pray,
用各种方式请求保佑
do whatever you do.
现在 离手
And...clear.
再来一遍
Again?
等等
Wait.
有心跳了
we have sinus.
谢谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
我要去看看孩子的情况 你能缝合吗
I got to go check on that baby. Can you close?
我能缝合吗
Can I close?
你是第三年住院医了
You're a third-year resident.
你能进行胸骨正中切开术的缝合吗
Can you close a midline sternotomy?
-你能保证做到吗 -可以
- Can I trust you to do that? - Yes.
是的 我当然可以
Yes, absolutely I can.
她没心跳了
She's flatline.
抽吸 我都没有术野了
Suction. I can't even see the field.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
-怎么了 -她快不行了
- What happened? - I'm losing her.
肯定有办法 我们会找到的 告诉我情况
There's a solution. We'll find it. Talk me through it.
我当时正把
I was banding the pulmonary
肺动脉绑到一起 她的血管突然穿孔了
artery together when it perfed through her vessels.
你能试一下♥体♥肺循环分流术吗
Okay, can you try a systemic to pulmonary artery shunt?
没用的 动脉和血管都太小
It won't help. They're both too small --
无法承受肺动脉压
To take the pulmonary pressure.
不是血管的问题 是别的
It's not in her vessels. It's something else.
是心室 我可以做分隔
It's the ventricle. I can do a septation.
把她的一个健康心室
Separate her one good ventricle...
隔成两个
Into two ventricles.
分隔术的致死率很高
Septation has a pretty high mortality rate.
可她现在完全没有希望活下来
Well, she currently has zero chance of survival.
所以这个办法更好
So this is better.
的确更好 开始搭桥吧
This is better. Let's start bypass.
注射肝素 把导管递给我
Push heparin and get me my loops.
这里是护士站
Nurses' station.
丽塔·乔杜瑞怎么样
How's Rita Choudry?
挺好的 缝合很容易 她已经在休息了
Good. Easy closure. She's in post-op.
你可以去检查
You can check my work.
-孩子呢 -情况很复杂
- How's the baby? - It got complicated.
我要去急诊室做个会诊
I'm going to the E.R. for a consult.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
你回家吧 不用跟我了
You can go home. You're off my service.
我一直想跟你说这事来着
See, I wanted to talk to you about that.
你好啊 长舌医生
Hey, it's Dr. Blabbermouth.
克莱夫医生 我很抱歉
Dr. Karev, I am sorry --
下一次 请搞清楚状况再开口
Next time, maybe don't speak up till you know what you're talking about.
听着 这是我的错
Look, it's my fault.
是我没跟她说明白
I sent her in there with half the story.
你应该生我的气
It's me you should be pissed at.
好 现在我生你的气了
Okay, well, now I'm pissed at you.
对不起 我不知道她会说起这事
Sorry. I didn't know she was gonna say anything.
你为什么一开始要告诉她呢
Why did you even tell her in the first place?
-阿历克斯 我说了... -现在我被踢出来了
- Alex, I said -- - Now I got no job.
谢博德医生 有人叫我来做心脏科会诊
Dr. Shepherd, I was called for a cardio consult.
是你还是另一个谢博德医生呼我的
Was that you or the other Dr. Shepherd?
-我好爱你 -谢谢
- I love you. - Thank you.
抱歉 从没有人叫我哥
I'm sorry -- No one has ever called my brother
另一个谢博德医生 太顺耳了
"the other Dr. Shepherd." It's beautiful.
是我叫的 来这边
I called you. Over here.
这是特蕾西 二十出头
This is Tracey, early 20s,
可能有轻微的缺血性中风
possible minor ischemic stroke.
中风 我让她中风了
A-a stroke? I gave her a stroke?
在发生性行为后
After sexual activity.
特蕾西 你能捏我的手指吗
Tracey, could you squeeze my fingers?
-好难 -没事 有我在
- Really hard. - It's okay. I've got you.
放松就好
Just relax.
-有其他病史吗 -我们不知道她姓什么
- Any more history? - We don't have a last name.
我们一小时前才在健身房♥认识
We just met, like, an hour ago at the gym.
我们去了我家
We went to my place.
怎么啦 一见如故嘛
What? We hit it off.
像扫黑警♥察♥似的
Like gangbusters.
抱歉 但这次性行为很激烈吗
Sorry, but was this sexual activity pretty vigorous?
感觉好极了 有那么一会儿 我们...
It was really good. At one point, we were --
-不用多说了 -结束之后
- That's all I need. - And then it was over,
她就开始像这样抽搐了
and -- and -- and she went all wonky like this.
人们会因为做♥爱♥而中风吗
Do people get strokes from sex?
几乎没有过
Almost never.
所以只有我这样
So, was it just...me?
你在期待什么答案呢
What answer are you hoping for?
她提过她在服避孕药吗
Did she say if she was on the pill?
我们用了安全套 我又不傻
We used a condom. I'm not stupid.
我想找到导致中风的可能原因
I'm looking for possible risk factors for stroke.
避孕药可能增加血液凝固的风险
Birth-control pills can increase the risk of blood clots.
没有身份证吗
There was no I.D.?
我没找到她的钱包
Oh, I couldn't find her purse.
特蕾西 能告诉我你姓什么吗
Tracey, can you tell us your last name?
瑞 瑞
Re-Re--
瑞格尔 罗杰
Regger? Roger?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我已经试过十分钟了
Yeah, I did this for 10 minutes, guys.
她当时在健身房♥ 她有戴耳机吗
She was at the gym. Did she have headphones?
有啊 这是她的
Uh, yeah. This is hers.
她需要注册才能放音乐进去
She'd have to register that thing to put music on it.
找到序列号♥ 打电♥话♥问厂商
Get a serial number, call the company,
找出名字 查到病史
get a name, and get a history.
-这就去 -太棒了 神探夏洛克啊
- On it. - Nice one, Sherlock.
我去安排心超和胸片检查
I'll get an echo and some chest films.
好 与此同时给她做个头部CT
Okay, meantime, let's get a head C.T.
以及双侧颈动脉彩超
and a bilateral carotid artery doppler.
她在这干什么
What the hell is she doing?
玛乔丽血压骤降 格蕾在这里
Marjorie got hypotensive. Grey was here.
她决定做中心静脉穿刺给她升压
She decided to put in a central line to give her pressors.
皮尔斯医生 贝利医生告诉我
Dr. Pierce, Dr. Bailey told me
你要求为她的病人做外显子组检验
you ordered an exome panel for her patient.
被他们发现了 我就把你供出来了 抱歉
They caught me. And I threw you under the bus. Sorry.
贝利医生的基因研究项目
Yeah, Dr. Bailey's genome-research program
已经被终止了
has been discontinued.
我听说了
You know, I heard that.
我不得不说这太愚蠢了
And I have to say, I think it's stupid.
基因组作图就是找到问题源头
Genome mapping is like getting the answers in the back of the book.
是解决很多医学问题的关键
It is the key to so many medical solutions.
停止这个项目只会让董事会看起来愚不可及
Closing that program makes your board look like a bunch of morons.
-见过艾弗里医生了吗 -见过了 整形外科的对吧
-Have you met Dr. Avery? -Yeah, plastics, right?
艾弗里医生也是董事会成员之一
Dr. Avery is also a voting member on the board.
原来如此
Of course you are.
这姑娘我喜欢
Yeah, I like her.
你在没有告知我的情况下
You put a central line in my patient
给我病人做了中心静脉导管
without notifying me first.
当时没时间告诉你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表