这么糟糕
That bad, huh?
不不不 我就是不敢相信
No, no, no. I just mean I can't believe
你用一只腿把你兄弟带来了
that you carried your guy in on this leg.
我没别的选择
I didn't have a choice.
当然了 你知道吗
No, of course you didn't. And you know what?
你可以告诉你的兄弟们
You -- you can tell your guys
他们可以在任何地方
they can be wherever they need to.
我叫丹·普鲁伊特
I'm Dan. Pruitt.
凯丽·托瑞斯医生
Dr. Callie Torres.
他来了
There he is!
借过
Coming through!
那是另外一个枪伤受害者吗
Is that another gunshot victim?
不不不 淡定
Oh, hey, hey, hey. No, no, no -- easy.
你这条腿不能用劲
You got to stay off this leg.
右侧腹部和胸部有多处枪伤
Multiple GSWs to the right abdomen and chest.
好的 三号♥创伤室
Okay, trauma three.
给他插管 然后中♥央♥静脉穿刺
Get him intubated, put in a central line,
呼叫创伤小组 让开
and send a trauma panel. Move!
他还活着吗 他还活着 对吗
Is he alive? He's alive, right?
你认识他
Do you know him?
他是其中的一个疑犯
He's one of the suspects.
别的人在银行 他在外面的车里
He was sitting in the car while the others were in the bank.
我想知道他最后怎么样
I want to know how he turns out.
各位 你们看见后面的那个婴儿没
Hey, guys, do you see that one in the back?
对 那是我的孩子
Yeah, that's one of mine.
他在出生前 我就给他做手术了
I operated on him before he was even born.
现在他出生两个小时了 超级可爱
Now he's two hours old and cute as a button.
像个可爱的果馅饼
A healthy little pop-tart.
果馅饼
Mm. Pop-tart?
对 一个果馅包裹的婴儿
Yeah, a fetus that's popped.
一个从他母亲子♥宫♥内出生的婴儿
A baby that's born from his mother's womb.
你真是毁了我关于果馅饼的记忆
You just ruined pop-tarts for me.
怎么了
Yes?
子♥宫♥是什么
What's a womb?
天哪
Oh, boy.
-你自己看着办 -我不知道为什么
- You're taking at this. - I don't understand why
通常我还挺能应付孩子们的
'cause I'm usually really good with kids.
-我有个问题 -说吧
- I have a question. - Go ahead.
那个警♥察♥会死吗
Is that policeman going to die?
他的喉咙中枪了
He was shot in the throat.
所以他才那样子流血
That's why he was gurgling blood like that.
那意味着他无法呼吸
And that means he can't breathe,
所以他不是应该会死吗
so isn't he going to die?
感觉怎么样 皮特
How we doing, Pete?
想着去跑个步
Thinking of going for a run.
这孩子一直都很聪明
This one -- always the wise guy.
这有没有让你想起来那次我被球砸中
Does this remind you of that trip to the E.R.
然后去急诊室的事
when I got hit by a pitch?
你根本都没想着躲开
You didn't even try to get out of the way.
这次一样 对吗
Nothing changes, right?
我是得学学怎么躲避了
I got to learn to duck.
妈
Mom?
怎么了
Yes?
记得我们几年前的那次家庭聚会吗
Remember that potluck we did a couple years ago?
所有人在我们家后院的那次
With all the guys in your backyard?
等我们出去 一定要再来一次 好吗
When we get out of here, we got to do that again, okay?
但要更大 邀请更多人
But bigger, m-more people.
我们邀请这些医生 大家都会喜欢的
We'll invite these doctors. Everybody loved it.
好的 宝贝
Okay. Sure, honey.
我们打算把它搞成一年一度的 记得吗
We were gonna make it an annual thing, remember?
但一直没成行
We never did.
我们一定要那样做
We got to do that --
皮特
Pete?
皮特
Peter?!
我们会照顾好您儿子的 女士
We're gonna take good care of your boy, Ma'am.
我们需要皮尔斯回来
We need Pierce back in here!
有他们在 吉布森女士 皮特很坚强
They've got him, Mrs. Gibson. Pete's a tough kid.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-有创伤啊 -我没呼叫你
- There's a trauma. - I didn't page you.
艾米莉亚 我是来帮你的 让我帮你
Amelia, I'm here to help you. Let me help.
你是领导 我听你指挥
You're the boss. I'll do whatever you need.
你想帮忙 我有个动脉瘤手术
You want to help? Take my aneurysm.
四号♥手术室 去切除了
O.R. four -- go clip it.
又来了 你迟疑了
And there it is. That pause.
那个意思是"我不想要无聊的动脉瘤
The one that means, "I don't want the boring aneurysm,
我想要刺♥激♥ 重要的神经创伤"
I want the big, exciting neuro trauma."
你不可能接受第二名
You don't do second place.
我现在接受 我去切除动脉瘤
I do now. I'm clipping an aneurysm.
外面有我们的观众了
We have an audience out there.
我知道 开始心脏按压
I know. Starting cardiac massage.
在快速注射器内注入一单位血量
Hang another unit of blood on the rapid infuser.
马上好
Right away.
来吧
Come on.
拜托 皮特 给我点反应
Come on, pete. Give me something.
什么反应都行
Give me anything.
有心跳了
I have a heartbeat.
-有脉搏了 -救回来了
- Got a pulse. - There he is.
-什么情况 -创伤性心脏骤停
- What's the story? - Traumatic arrest.
14分钟无反应
Down for 14 minutes.
瞳孔散大了
Pupils are fixed.
不可能
No.
他没挺过来
We lost him?
也没有角膜反射
No corneal reflex, either.
我会在6小时内再做正式的检查
I'll do a formal exam in six hours,
但有人要去告知家属做好准备了
but someone needs to prepare the family.
他很有可能是脑死亡
He's most likely brain dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们失去他了
We lost him.
皮特的身体依然强壮
Pete's body is still strong,
但我担心他的大脑
but I'm afraid his brain
已经长时间失去氧气
has been deprived of oxygen for too long.
他醒不过来了
He won't wake up?
对
No.
恐怕他已经脑死亡了
I'm afraid he's brain dead.
吉布森女士 我很遗憾您失去了亲人
Mrs. Gibson, I am so sorry for your loss.
那布雷特呢
And Brett?
他仍在手术中
He's still in surgery.
他会没事吗
And he's gonna be okay?
他现在稳定了
He's stable now.
我们在尽我们所能照顾他
We're taking care of him as best we can.
是谁对他们开的枪
Who would do this to them?
腹腔内有血液
Okay, blood in the abdomen.
可能是肝脏受伤
Possible liver injury.
数三声 把他翻过来 1 2 3
Turn him on three. One, two, three.
背部没有明显伤口
No visible wounds on his back.
似乎有一颗子弹卡在了脊柱附近
Looks like a bullet's lodged near his spine.
呼叫神经科 告诉他们在手术室见
Page neuro! Tell them to meet us in the O.R.
贝利 有个警♥察♥想问关于这个...
Bailey, there's a cop asking about this --
天哪 他才多大 15岁
Oh, my god, how old is he, 15?
根本没到玩枪的年龄
Too young to be playing with guns.
这小孩真的朝警♥察♥开枪了
This kid was really shooting at cops?
据警方说 他是司机
But he's the driver, according to the police.
只是嫌疑司机
Alleged driver.
有什么我能告诉他的
Can I tell him anything?
告诉他他暂时还活着
Tell him he's still alive, for now.
通知六号♥手术室我们要过去做紧急开腹探查术
Notify O.R. Six we're on our way up with an emergency ex-lap.
立刻
Right away.
好厉害
Awesome!
我怎么说的来着 很厉害 对吧
What did I tell you? Pretty cool, right?
有问题吗
Questions?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表