终于见到你了
Nice to see you face-to-face.
现在我要把你毙了
Now you have to go.
晶体管 谢谢
Bipolars, please.
这是我最爱的部分
This is my favorite part.
好吧 我还以为只有肿瘤会发光呢
Yeah, I-I thought only the tumor was supposed to glow.
那就是肿瘤啊
That is the tumor.
真是开了眼了
Oh, we are not in Kansas anymore.
胎儿贫血 得给他输血
The baby's anemic. Let's transfuse him.
输入四十毫升的浓缩红细胞
40 milliliters of irradiated PRBC.
罗宾斯 我们得利索点
Robbins, we need to get in and out.
格伦达的血压已突破指标
Glenda's pressure is through the roof.
如果我们不止血的话 胎儿就保不住了
Well, if we don't stop this bleeding, the baby will die.
孩子妈妈我都要保
And the idea is to save both of them,
我觉得我做得到
and I think that I can do it.
光觉得还不够
Do you think, or you know?
我一定能做到
I know I can.
罗宾斯 我尊重你也把你当朋友
Robbins, I respect you and consider you a friend,
我想善意地提醒你一句
so it is with kindness when I tell you
你连半个母婴科医生都算不上
that you're only half a fetal surgeon, not even.
-你研修生还没结业呢 -是你来找的我
- You're half a fellow. - You brought this patient to me.
不 我找的是你老师
No, I brought this patient to your boss.
在过去的四个半月里 我竭尽全力
I have spent the past 4 1/2 months getting everything
把赫尔曼医生教我的塞进脑袋里
That dr. Herman knows pounded into my brain.
你自己都说了 只有短短四个半月
Do you hear yourself? 4 1/2 months?
你要她的帮助 那就是我
You want her hands, you have them right here.
22号♥针头
22-gauge needle.
给
Here you go.
主任 今晚能给我放个假不
Hey. Hey, chief, any chance you could lose me tonight?
什么 不行
What? No.
我想着这会儿下面挺闲的
Oh, I just thought that it's kind of quiet down here,
我也想看看赫尔曼医生的手术
and now Dr. Herman's surgery is happening.
其他的住院医师都在旁观她的手术
Every other resident is watching that surgery.
抱歉 你比较不幸
I'm sorry you pulled the short straw,
这儿必须有人看着
but I need someone down here.
等等
Oh, so, wait.
这么说 只有我一个人在吗
I'm gonna be the only resident who's down here?
没错 就指望你看场子了
Just you. I'm counting on you to hold down the fort.
你能行不
Can I do that?
行 一定行 我办事你放心 谢谢
Yes. Absolutely. I'm your girl. Thank you.
亨特 你取消了我今晚的半月板手术
Hunt, you pushed my meniscus tonight.
-怎么回事 -我要用手术室
- What, uh -- what gives? - I needed the O.R.
谢博德要给赫尔曼医生
Shepherd has taken Dr. Herman up
做脑肿瘤切除手术
for her brain surgery.
什么 这么快就手术了
Wait, Dr. Herman's going in now?
我还以为是下个月呢
I thought she had another month.
好 就是这儿
Okay. Right here.
它已经入侵了视束交叉脑池
It's invaded the chiasmatic cistern a little.
谢博德医生在探测
Dr. Shepherd is examining
肿瘤的边缘
the margins of the tumor.
一会儿谁替你呢
Who's subbing in for you?
-什么 -我们这手术
- I'm sorry? - We're gonna be here
起码得十四个小时才能做完
for another 14 hours, probably more.
不 十四个小时完全不够
Definitely more.
你知道规定的 超过十二个小时
You know the protocol -- over 12 hours,
就得找人来接替你
have another resident sub in to replace you
等你调整休息好了再回来
so you can recharge, rest, and return.
那谁替你呢
Who's subbing in for you?
我都准备了几个月了
Hey, I have been planning this for months.
连续奋战没问题
There's kind of no substitute for me.
那我也没问题
Well, then there's no substitute for me, either.
你不走 我也不走
If you're here, I am here.
我们是超级英雄
We're superheroes.
我都摆了那什么超人的经典站姿了
I mean, I'd do the thing with the hands on the hips,
总得坚持到手术结束
but I can't break scrub.
好吧
Okay.
收缩这里 爱德华兹
Retract here, please, Edwards.
这方法不行
It's not working.
我不能栓塞所有血管
I can't embolize all the vessels.
我选中了你 而你让我失望了
I handpicked you. And you are letting me down.
-我要给她开刀 -千万不能
- I need to open her up. - Oh, absolutely not.
那样的话 我们要加大格伦达麻醉剂量
We'd have to increase Glenda's anaesthesia, and --
胎儿的心率在持续下降
He's got persistent decels.
我不仅是怀疑你的能力
I'm not just questioning your abilities.
我也在质疑我自己的了
Now I'm questioning mine.
我可以给她开刀
All right, I could open her up,
将子♥宫♥取出 然后切除整个肿瘤
exteriorize the uterus and then resect the entire tumor.
过长的麻醉时间对胎儿和母亲来说
The prolonged anesthesia could be catastrophic
都会有灾难性的后果
to both mom and baby.
如果你要开刀
If you're gonna open her up,
应该先接生孩子
then you should go ahead and deliver.
不 不能这么做
No. It's not an option.
罗宾斯 你知道这是镜像综合征
This is mirror syndrome, Robbins. You know that.
胎儿越严重 格伦达会更严重
The sicker the baby gets, the sicker Glenda gets.
接生孩子 格伦达就会好很多
We deliver, Glenda will get better.
我说了不行 胎儿太小
I said it's not an option. He's not far enough along.
他无法存活的
He won't survive.
呼叫阿历克斯·克莱夫
Page Alex Karev.
等等 停下 你干什么
Okay. Wait, stop. What are you doing?
我们要接生这个孩子
We're delivering this baby.
这虽然不容易 但克莱夫可能会
It's not gonna be easy, but karev may be able to
在孩子出生后让他活下来
keep him alive once he's out.
不行 把电♥话♥放下
No. Put that phone down.
贝利 我能做到
Bailey, I can do this.
亚利桑那 你导师正躺在手术台上
Arizona, your mentor is on an O.R. table right now
做开脑手术
with her skull open
你觉得该要证明自己
and you think you have something to prove.
我不能让你在这个病人身上证明自己
Well, I'm not gonna let you do that with this patient.
你想要给她开刀
You want to open her up?
可以 但我们要接生这个孩子
Well, do it, but we are delivering this child.
呼叫克莱夫医生
Page Dr. Karev.
好的
Okay.
谢博德医生现在要
Dr. Shepherd is now
从直回上切除肿瘤
cutting the tumor away from the gyrus rectus.
直回
Gyrus rectus?
负责我们嗅觉的区域
The area responsible for our sense of smell.
我以为亚利桑那会在这
I thought Arizona would be here.
她在做手术
She's in surgery.
等等 一个人做胎儿手术
Wait, fetal surgery? By herself?
淡定 这又不是芭蕾舞什么的
Oh, relax. It's not the ballet or whatever.
但这确实像是种舞蹈
Though -- though it is a kind of a dance.
优美 律动 高雅
There's grace, a rhythm... an elegance.
好吧
Oh. Oh, okay.
我被嘘了 但说得好听就被允许了
I got shushed, - but the purple prose is fine.
好吧
Okay.
她会成功的 对吗
She is gonna pull it off, though, right?
是的 她会的
Yes. Yeah, she will.
谢博德医生正在将
Dr. Shepherd is now clearing the tumor away
中脑 穹窿
from the midbrain structures...
和丘脑部位的肿瘤切除
...the fornix, the thalamus.
不应该花费这么长时间的
It shouldn't be taking this long.
我们已经落后于原计划了
We're behind. Already.
同时正在密切注意不要影响
Uh, using extreme care not to violate
内部的神经结合处
the interior commissure.
谢博德医生称之为梦想之盒
Dr. Shepherd calls this the dream box.
格蕾医生 抱歉 "梦想之盒”是什么
Dr. Grey, I'm sorry, but "Dream box"?
就是我们创造梦想
Where we create dreams
创造记忆 识别形状颜色的地方
and memories and discern shapes and colors.
天哪 能看看书吗
Read a book, for god's sake.
韦伯 你还好吗
Webber, you okay?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表