What do you mean, "These guys"? John's not "These guys."
像他那样的男人是不可能
There's no way a man like that could...
爱我吗
Could love me?
是这个意思吗
Is that what you were gonna say?
像他那样的男人是不可能爱我的
There's no way a man like that could love me.
妈妈
Mom.
仔细想想
Just think about it.
就一会儿 别感情用事 用理智思考
For a moment, put your heart aside and try to think about it.
你应该立刻告诉我的
You should have told me right away.
我不会让他这样对你
I would have never let this guy do this to you.
这是不对的
It's not right.
感觉却很对
It feels right.
你出去吧
I want you to go.
妈妈
Mom.
我不希望看到别人把你当成傻子耍
I don't want to see anyone make a fool out of you.
而我也不会让任何人伤害你
And I won't let anybody hurt you.
请出去
Please.
我喜欢你妈妈 风趣又机智
I like your mom. She's funny and smart.
-我一点也不吃惊 -能说重点么
- I mean, I'm not surprised. - Is there a point?
欧文 如果是我的妈妈 我也会很吃惊
Owen, if it were my mom, I would be thrown, too,
但跟她聊过后
But from talking to her,
感觉他们真的在恋爱
it seems like they're really in love.
你花了十五分钟听她说话
You spent 15 minutes listening to her,
你就全都明白了吗
and you have this whole thing figured out.
我一点也不了解这个男人
I know nothing about this guy.
你不了解我妈妈
You don't know my mother,
所以拜托别搅合进来
so please just stay the hell out of it.
我们去了这个很美的湖
We went to this beautiful lake...
嘘 别说话
Shh. Don't speak.
有瀑布
...with these waterfalls.
你会把它吓跑的
You'll scare him away.
一起旅行的每个人都从那个大高台上往湖里跳
Everyone on my tour was jumping off this big, high ledge into the lake.
我太怕了不敢跳
I was so terrified to do it, but it was like
但这就是旅行中的亮点
the big, high point of the trip for them.
我不想做唯一没跳的人
I didn't want to be the only one who didn't go.
我不想错过亮点
I didn't want to miss out on the high point.
很开心我跳了 非常兴奋
I'm so glad I jumped. It was exhilarating.
不可思议 永远的改变了我
Amazing. It changed me forever.
别说话了
Please stop talking.
你说是不是那时候我才得病
Do you think that's when I got this thing in me?
安德莉亚 不要动
Andrea, don't move.
到妈妈这来
Come to mama.
啊 不要 停停停
Oh, no! Stop, stop, stop!
-它在抓我 它在抓我 -就差一点点
- It's grabbing. It's grabbing. - Just a little more. Just a little --
停下
Stop it!
天呐 抱歉
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
好吧
Okay.
咱们暂停一下
We're gonna take a little break.
等会儿再试一次
Then we'll try again.
我不要再试了
I'm not doing that again.
不试了
I'm not doing it.
连接移植物到耳后动脉时
We'll need to be very careful when connecting the graft
我们需要非常小心
to the posterior auricular artery.
到了
And...there.
请给我剪刀
Scissors, please.
你好啊 贝利医生
Uh, hello, Dr. Bailey.
贿赂都用了啊 爱德华兹
Bribery, Edwards?
你觉得贿赂符合医院标准吗
You think bribery is an appropriate standard of practice
用贿赂来换手术
in this hospital, bribing for surgeries?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你想通过贿赂参加手术
You tried to bribe your way onto that surgery down there.
华伦
Warren.
与敌人共眠
Sleeping with the enemy.
你贬低了自己 也贬低了医学
You demean yourself, and you demean medicine.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不过不要紧 根本没成功
And it doesn't matter, anyway. It didn't work.
50美元
$50?
才50美元
$50.
知道我当年一台全耳移植手术
Do you know how much a full ear replantation
需要多少钱换吗
would have gone for in my day?
起价100美元
$100, easy.
甚至要120美元 外加两周夜班
$120, even, plus two weeks of night call.
再考虑到通货膨胀
You add in inflation,
你至少应该给他175美元
you should have offered him $175, at least.
才50美元
$50.
50美元连吃顿饭都不够
We can't even go to dinner for $50.
明胶海绵 再向后拉开点
Gelfoam, please. I need more retraction.
再拉开点 就得扩大切口了
Any more, and we'll need to extend the incision.
那就扩大切口
Well, then we'll extend the incision.
胆管造影要更清晰些才行
I need better visualization of the bile duct.
-肝静脉出血 -肝受损太严重了
- His hepatic veins are bleeding. - His liver's too scarred.
我们得停止手术 输入凝血因子
We need to stop, give him extra clotting factors.
-我们不能停下 -我早说过这是个糟糕的办法
- We can't stop. - I told you it was a bad idea.
他的身体受不了 情况已经恶化了
His body can't take it. He's already deteriorating.
缝合后送他出去吧
Let's pack him and get out.
我们现在不能缝合 他会死的
We can't close him now. He will die.
他活不过一周
He'll be dead in a week.
他加入移植名单多久了
How long has he been on the transplant list?
他这周能等到肝脏吗
Will he get a liver this week?
我可以做一个肝管空肠吻合术来减轻肝脏的压力
I could do a hepatico-j to decompress the liver.
-这太疯狂了 肯定没用 -总要赌一把
- That's crazy. It'll never work. - It's a chance.
我没有让你赌一把 我是让你提供意见
I didn't ask you for a chance. I asked you for an opinion.
我提供了啊 现在正在说啊
Which I gave you, which I'm giving you now,
可你根本不想听
which you refuse to listen to.
你劫持了我的病人
You hijacked my patient
让他做一场可能致命的手术
to perform a procedure that could kill him.
如果你不喜欢我的手术计划
If you don't like my surgical plan,
你可以出去
you are free to leave.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
见鬼 他的血压下降
Damn it. He's dropping his pressure.
我要从脾静脉向下腔静脉分流
I'm putting a shunt in from the splenic to the ivc.
吻合术行不通
The anastomosis is not gonna hold.
这是唯一的办法了 找好角度
It's the only way. Right angle.
你好
Hello?
你现在在做什么
What are you doing right now?
我刚才
I was
现在是凌晨一点
It is 1 a.M.
你最早能几点到实验室
How soon can you be at the lab?
我一直在思考你的研究
I couldn't stop thinking about your research.
你一直在思考我的研究
You've been thinking about my research?
来这 过来 看看这个 你看
Come here. Come on. Let me show you. Look.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
是的 我知道 我早说过吧
Yeah, I know. I told you.
关键在兴奋性通路身上
It's all about the excitatory pathways.
在这里 看
Here, look.
-看到了吗 -看到了
- See? - Yeah.
自上次检查后你的血压就下降了
Your blood pressure's dropped since the last check.
感觉如何
You feeling okay?
我受到了大家的关注
I feel like I'm being made too much fuss over
因为我的儿子是主任
'cause my son's the boss.
好了 猫已经喂了
Okay, so, uh, the cat's fed,
垃圾也清理好了
Um, I got the recycling down to the curb.
我还给你带了衣服和其他物品
I brought you some clothes and stuff.
我找不到你的日记了
I couldn't find your journal,
所以我在纪念品商店又给你买♥♥了本新的
So I just picked you up a fresh one down in the gift shop.
你不必做这些事
You didn't have to do all that.
怎么了
Hey.
你没事吧
Hey, are you -- are you okay?
她还好吧
Is she okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
你非常非常贴心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表