I just -- I didn't think it was gonna stop.
我知道这很吓人
And I know it can be scary.
不过你和我们的孩子都会没事的
But you and our baby are just fine.
别担心 好吗
So do not worry, okay?
我不担心
I'm not worried.
你担心吗
Are you worried?
一直在担心
All the time.
你怎么会不担心的呢
How can you not be?
你知道的
You know how.
知道了
Right.
上帝会保佑孩子是吧
It's all in God's hands.
天啊 我不知道你怎么做到的
God, I don't know how you can do that --
就这样放下所有的未解难题
just write off all the unanswered questions.
我们不是非得知道答案才行
We don't get to know the answers.
我就是这么想的
That's your answer.
我不知道为什么那个女人会死在今晚
I don't know why that woman had to die tonight.
大出血 所以她死了
She exsanguinated. That's why.
是啊 但为什么
Yeah, okay. But why?
因为所有这些事
Because all of it just...
该来则来
all of it just happened.
你真的满意这个答案吗
You're really comfortable with that answer?
瞧 我也不知道你怎么就那么想
See, I don't know how you do that.
是你吗
Is that you?
哈蒂怎么样了
How's Hattie?
开了胸
Thoracotomy.
我不得不切除她的整个右下肺叶
I had to resect her entire right lower lobe.
她得做肋骨固定术
She's gonna need rib stabilization.
诺里斯也是 剖腹探查 脾脏撕脱
Norris, too. Ex-lap, avulsed spleen.
托瑞斯给她的右腿做了筋膜切开
Torres did a fasciotomy on his right leg.
我觉得她会没事的
I think it's gonna be okay, though.
我们还得看今晚她会不会呼衰
We'll see if her lungs don't shut down overnight.
我们已经尽力给他们创造了最好的条件
We gave them the best chance we could.
是啊 会好的
Yeah. We'll see.
会好的
We'll see.
对了 昨天晚上
Again, about last night --
你能别再说这事了吗 我不生气
Would you let it go? I'm not mad.
你听起来像是非常生气的样子
Well, you sound like someone who's mad.
我当然生气了
Of course I'm mad.
你邀请我吃晚饭
You invited me to dinner,
你却没有出现 还是在你自己的家里
and then didn't come to the dinner -- at your own house!
我知道 我跟德里克说了这是个糟糕的主意
I know. I told Derek it was a bad idea.
你根本不想跟理查德说话
You didn't want to talk to Richard.
我想去吃晚饭 可以和大家一起聊天
I wanted to have dinner -- with people and conversation.
我在这谁也不认识
I don't know anyone here.
我没有朋友
I have no friends.
晚上我无事可做
I do nothing at night.
我到店里买♥♥吃的
I go to the grocery store,
只能买♥♥那种专门卖♥♥给独自吃饭的可怜人的
and I buy sad single-serving packets of food
单人装的食物
for sad people who eat alone.
我真的很期待有炖肉吃
I was really excited for pot roast.
还有能和大家在一起
And people!
我换了四套衣服
I changed my outfit four times.
是的 我不想和韦伯说话
And, no, I-I didn't want to talk to Webber,
但我不会因为这就不去的
but that wasn't gonna stop me from coming,
因为我真的厌倦了只能和我的电视对话了
because I'm really sick of talking back to my TV,
我担心说不定我会养只猫
and I'm scared I'm gonna get a cat.
我真的很高兴
And I was really excited
有人邀请我吃晚饭
that someone had invited me to dinner.
所以 是的 我非常生气
So, yeah, I'm pretty mad.
哈蒂醒了
Hattie's awake.
怎么了
What?
发生了什么
What happened?
妈妈 你们的房♥子失火了
Mom, there was a fire in your apartment.
你做了手术 不过你现在很好
You've had surgery, but you're doing well.
你的丈夫救了你
Your husband saved your life.
他抱起你和你一起从窗子跳了下去
He picked you up and jumped out a window with you.
这可真够蠢的
Well, that was stupid.
诺里斯 你救了我
Oh, Norris, you saved my life.
我差点害死你
I nearly killed you.
但那个医生 她承诺过
But that doctor, she promised.
她在哪 那个女医生
Where is she, that woman doctor?
谢博德医生
Oh, Dr. Shepherd.
她承诺会治好你 她也做到了
She promised they'd save you, and she was right.
术后恢复室 三床 四床
你今晚有事吗
Are you busy tonight?
我打算看看书
Oh, well, I was going to catch up on some reading,
看看医学杂♥志♥ 不过
some medical journals, but...
其实 没事
Oh, actually, no.
没事 我 我晚上没事 怎么了
No, I am, um -- I'm not busy.Why?
这是爱丽丝的房♥子
This was Ellis' house.
这是你长大的地方
This is where you grew up.
阿历克斯把这搞乱之前这里很温馨的
It was nicer before Alex trashed it.
得了吧 这以前闻起来像书堆一样
Oh, shut up. It smelled like books.
我住这时味道好闻多了
Well, it smelled a lot better when I lived here.
现在这里闻起来像克莱夫
Now it just smells like Karev.
等等 你也住过这吗
Wait. You lived here, too?
所有人都住过
Everybody lived here.
其实我是和乔治一起住这的 是吧
I practically lived here with George, right?
乔治是我前夫
George was my ex-husband.
他和他们是一届的住院医
He was in their resident class.
欧麦利
O'Malley.
欧麦利
O'Malley.
对不起 你的丈夫
I'm sorry. Your husband?
是的 她也上男人的
Yeah, she does dudes, too.
是的 我跟他有过一次
True. I did him once.
是的
True.
是的
She did.
我没跟他在一起
I didn't do him.
但我和乔治做过 一次
I did do George, though -- once.
是的 天啊 上帝啊
Oh-ho-ho! Yeah, yeah.Oh, god. Yeah, yeah.
我们都有性关系
We're all related through sex.
我们都有性关系 这太可怕了
We all have sexual relations.That is horribly weird.
给与第二次机会并不容易
It's hard to give second chances.
我应该先打电♥话♥来的 但是
I probably should've called first, but...
有人叫我回自己家去
someone told me to go home,
我不知道我到底应该去哪
and I wasn't really sure where I should go.
看 所有人都住这
See? Everyone lives here.
啤酒在冰箱 要喝烈酒的话在吧台
Beer's in the fridge. Hard stuff's on the counter.
谢谢
Thank you.
甚至很难开口要求第二次机会
It's even harder to ask for them.
一个再来一次的机会
A chance to do it again,
以你后来才知道的
knowing what you know now...
后来才学会的东西
what you've learned...
以完全不同的方式再来一次的机会
...a chance to do it completely differently...
你还好吗
You okay?
我开了个会
I was at a meeting.
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
明天就搬
Tomorrow.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我非常对不起
I'm just so sorry.
别 德里克 说这些有什么意义
Don't, Derek. Don't even bother.
我不是故意伤害你
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我肯定你不是
I'm sure you didn't.
我肯定你根本就没考虑过我
I'm sure you didn't even think about me.
你看到了一个职位 你就争取了
You saw an opening, and you took it.
自从爸爸死后我一直想要保护你
I have always wanted to protect you ever since dad died.
我不想
I didn't want to.
我确定你也不想要我保护你
I'm sure you didn't want me to.
但我承诺过
But I promised.
然后你到这来了 我发现
Then you came up here, and I realized...
我不需要再担心了
I didn't have to worry anymore.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表