实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第十二集 "大虚伪者"
"The Great Pretender"
在这没问题么
Are you sure you should do that here?
离公路也太近了点吧
We're awfully close to the road.
你担心个啥劲儿
What are you so worried about?
这么做可是犯法
What we're doing is illegal!
谁爱做犯法的事儿
Just don't like doing things that are illegal.
我们是直接...倒地上吗
so we just -- just dump them on the ground?
不 我们得撒开...分散点
No, you -- you know, we...scatter them.
散在露营地周围
Around the campsite.
就在这儿吧
This is our spot.
好了 老爷子 准备撒
Okay, pops. It's show time.
每个人都有不可告人的秘密
Everybody has something to hide.
我们不能把所有秘密都公之于众
We can't just expose all our secrets to the world.
就在冰箱最上层
It's on top shelf! In the fridge.
-嘿 我在这呢 -我知道 抱歉
- Hello -- I'm in here. - Oh, I know. I'm sorry.
我们的淋浴还没修好 我还要巡房♥
Our shower is still busted and I got rounds.
你知道吗 我跟他说了一千次了
You know what? I told him a thousand times...
把面包放桌上会发霉
...you put the bread on the counter, it molds.
放到冰箱里才能保鲜
You put it in the fridge, it's fine.
我没说错吧
I'm right, right?
冲澡啦
Okay.
你知道面包在哪儿吗
Hey, do you know where the bread is?
赶紧把你们的淋浴修好
You need to get your shower fixed!
不然我们会受伤
That's how we get hurt.
秘密也有可能会伤害他人
It's how we risk hurting other people.
我们要决定怎么掩藏
We have to decide how much we let out...
把真♥相♥埋藏心底
...and keep the truth to ourselves.
早啊 和孩子们相处如何
Hey. How'd it go with the kids?
挺好的 他们很乖
Uh, great. Uh, they're amazing.
我刚送他们去日托班了
I just dropped them off at daycare.
谢谢你帮忙照看他们
Thanks again for watching them.
没事 你呢
Yeah. How about you?
你和你丈夫...在特区
How was your weekend... in D.C...
周末过得如何
with your husband?
挺...开心的
It...was fun.
但我有点累了
I'm a little exhausted, you know.
是"性福”得累吧
But it was the good kind of exhausted, right?
你俩都没离开卧室吧
Did you even leave the bedroom?
他是不很惊喜 有吓到吗
Was he surprised? Did he freak?
是啊 他有没有吓到
Yeah, did he...freak?
还是你俩欲不及待
Or did you just go straight
直接上了一发呀
to getting frea-kay?
我们按电梯了没啊 怎么还...
You know, did we even push the button, because it's just...
某人回来了啊
Hey, look who's back.
梅瑞狄斯正要跟我们讲
Meredith was just about to tell us
她和德瑞克的美好周末呢
about her weekend with Derek.
挺好 这样今晚你就不会爬到我床上
Good. Tell me now so you don't show up in my bed tonight.
幸好你今早没来
It's a good thing you didn't walk in on this morning.
矮油 除了我大家都这么”性”福啊
Everyone's getting freaky but me.
其实 我呢...
Well, actually, I was just --
我才想起...我还...有事
actually remembered I-I have to, uh -- yeah.
他们肯定玩疯了
They totally got freaky.
我今早来的时候发现
And I come in this morning,
赫尔曼调整了所有手术安排
and Herman's rearranged the entire O.R. Board
现在全是胎儿手术
with new fetal surgeries.
我以前挺会玩一♥夜♥情♥
I used to be so good at one-night stands.
我...有点没跟上
I...I missed a beat.
不 应该是说擅长
No, I was great at them.
而现在 我不是忙着照看索菲亚
And now, whenever I'm not watching Sofia,
就是穿着睡衣独自宅在家
I just sit alone at home in my pajamas.
我不想这么可悲
I-I want to be out of my pajamas and not alone.
那就行动啊
So go.
出去一♥夜♥情♥啊 又不难
Meet someone. It's easy.
说得倒轻巧
Oh, it's easy.
你都怎么约炮 你搭讪用啥
Well, what do you do? What's your line?
没啥 我就是很诚实
I don't use lines. I'm just honest.
什么叫"诚实"
What do you mean "Honest"?
我也说不清
I don't know.
通常对话都从"你是做什么的"开始
They start with "What do you do?"
我就说我是外科医生
And I tell them I'm a trauma surgeon,
她们就会问为什么选择这个职业
and they wonder why I chose that.
我就说 当年参军的时候
And I tell them I served in the war,
我负责治疗战场上的伤兵
and I fixed soldiers on the battlefield,
当时我觉得...
And that was a...
救死扶伤让我很满足
really satisfying way to save lives.
现在依旧如此
And it still is.
确实挺打动人心的
Yeah, that'll do it.
你真有一手 亨特长官
You've got game, Major Hunt.
我可是老实人 我...
It's not a game. It's just --
那边的沙发去哪儿了
Wha-- what happened to the couch?
抱歉 我来迟了
Sorry I'm late. I'm sorry I'm late.
罗宾斯 今天可有三台手术
Three surgeries today, Robbins.
还是要有医生来做手术的
They're not gonna round on themselves.
我知道 马上就好
I know. I'm on it.
威尔逊直接冲进浴室 抢在我前头洗澡
Yeah, um, Wilson just barged in and stole my shower.
爱德华兹 她经常裸着到处转吗
Edwards, does she always walk around naked?
在医院基本不会那样
Not around the hospital, generally.
简直是"住院医生也疯狂"
It's like "Residents Gone Wild."
罗宾斯 你和住院医生合住吗
Robbins, do you live with residents?
天呐 麦克风还开着啊
Oh, God. Is that thing still on?
你都是成人了 自己找个地方吧
You're a grown-up. Get your own place.
你给我集中精神
I need you focused here.
躺下 妮可
Lie down, Nicole.
威尔逊就直接和你共浴了吗
So, d-did Wilson just climb in the shower with you?
是啊 不对 是她抢先了
Yeah. No. We-- Instead of me.
她对你毛手毛脚了吗
Was she coming on to you?
-没 -我不信
- No! - Doubtful.
别 我们...
You know what? Can we --
换个话题好吗
Just -- let's drop it.
"住院医生也疯狂"
"Residents Gone Wild."
你走吧
Would you go?
你让她笑个不停
You're making her laugh too much.
我以为你去机场了呢
I thought you were going back to the airport.
我狠不下心上飞机
I just couldn't get on that plane.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你周末收留了我
Thank you for letting me stay the weekend,
陪着我
being there for me.
这正是我所需要的
It was just what I needed.
虽然我们重逢的时机不好
I hate the circumstances, but, uh,
但我很高兴 我们因此又联♥系♥了
I'm glad it gave us a chance to reconnect.
我听说杰克逊和艾普丽尔今天来上班了
I hear that Jackson and April are coming in today.
你看见他了吗
Have you seen him?
凯瑟琳 他让你保持距离
Catherine, he asked you to keep your distance.
我和他保持距离了啊
And I'm honoring that request.
我知道你忍♥不了 我懂
Look, I know how hard that is for you, okay?
你又是送吃的 又打探消息
But you sent food, you call for updates.
他们都知道你没保持距离
They know you're there.
我懂 我就是想关心他们
I know. I just hate it.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我一会儿就去手术室了
Well, I'll -- I'll be in the O.R. anyway.
今天有台结肠切除手术
I have an open colectomy today.
我可以帮忙 做输尿管支架
I could scrub in, do your ureteral stents.
我们还能多待一会儿
That'll give us a little more time.
这个可以有
I could make that happen.
必须得有
Make it happen.
你和梅瑞狄斯关系越来越铁了哈
So, you and Meredith are getting pretty tight, huh?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道她这周末过得怎样吗
Well, what did she say about this weekend?
干嘛问我 她跟你说什么了吗
Why? Did she tell you something?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表