实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第十三集 "最后的最后"
" Staring at the End"
我厌恶无解的问题
I don’t like questions without any answers.
比如 "人死后会去哪儿"
Like "Where do we go when we die?"
当然 我知道死亡是必然的生理现象
I mean, I know what happens physiologically speaking,
但除此之外呢 死亡到底意味着什么
but beyond that, what really happens?
我们会何去何从
Anything?
人们总是在面临死亡之时
That's what you start asking yourself
想到这些问题
when you live on a clock.
这些无解的问题
All these questions without any answers --
会把你逼疯
They'll drive you nuts.
所以 我喜欢我的工作
That's why I like what I do --
救治 接生胎儿
fixing babies, birthing babies.
毫不含糊 没有疑问
No ambiguity there, no questions,
只有答案
just answers --
清晰 明确 直白的答案
clear, precise, obvious answers.
以及生命 美好的新生
And life -- beautiful new life.
未来的希望
Hope for the future.
真是令人怀念
God, I miss that.
早啊
Morning!
罗宾斯 你敢不敢别这么欢脱
Robbins, are you ever not chirpy?
悠着点行不
Does that ever happen?
你敢不敢别这么毒舌
Are you ever not snarky?
而且你还打呼
Also, you snore.
我和你在这睡觉都得戴耳塞好么
I-I can't crash here again tonight without earplugs.
今天我们有七个病案
Okay, so, we have seven cases today.
第一台手术两小时后开始
The first one is in two hours.
而且今天是周五 得去做核磁共振
Also, it's Friday, so that's MRI day.
你懂的吧
You know the drill.
又要浪费我有限生命的47分钟
47 minutes of my very limited life-span wasted.
来嘛 来吧
Mm, come on, come on.
好 我去
God! I'm coming.
-别欢脱了 -别毒舌了
- Stop chirping. - stop snarking.
下一个胎儿
Whew! After this, we've got
患有先天性膈疝 七个月大
the diaphragmatic hernia. Baby's 27 weeks.
我们要做气囊扩张术
We'll do a, um, tracheal balloon occlusion...
-来杯咖啡吧 -这样一来
- Figured you could use this... - which should,
如果走运的话 就能确保血液...
if we're lucky, ensure the blood...
-一会儿该去讲座了 -谢谢
- ...before the big lecture. - oh, um, thanks.
非常感谢
Thank you.
他们已经预约了
Um, they already scheduled
胎儿的后续诊查
a follow-up procedure on the baby, as well.
大家都挺关注你的讲座的
You're cultivating - quite a bit of buzz, you know?
-是吗 -对啊
- Really? - mm-hmm.
有两家医院打来电♥话♥要求录下你的讲座
I heard from two hospitals wanting us to record your talk.
...但时间也不至于太赶
...but we won't be too close to the due date.
-如果... -我现在真挺焦头烂额的
- And if -- - I have a lot on my plate right now,
赫尔曼和她的肿瘤
just with, uh, Herman and her tumor.
她的手术
Uh, her surgery.
我必须集中精力...
I really need to focus...
处理那个肿瘤
On the tumor.
我可不敢分心 而你...
Don't need any distractions, and you're...
存在感太强
very hard to ignore.
就一杯咖啡而已 没别的意思
Hey, I ju-- it was just coffee.
我很感激你的咖啡
No, I-I so appreciate the coffee.
我本来只想给自己拿一杯 但...
Uh, I was just getting some coffee for myself, and --
这咖啡挺好
It's good coffee. It --
很棒
It's great coffee.
我... 要不
I-I, uh -- I can --
以后只给自己拿 如果你...
I can just get my own if -- if you --
反正你自己去也方便嘛
I mean, you can get your own so easily.
我不想自己去 我...
I-I don't want to get my own coffee. I --
我是能自己去
I mean I do. I can. I will.
我成天自己去 我只是...
I -- I can get my own coffee all day long. I just --
欧文
Owen.
谢谢你给我带的咖啡
Thank you for bringing me the coffee.
我很喜欢
I really like it.
不用谢
Uh, you're welcome.
我的头咋样了
So, how's my head?
肿瘤似乎比较稳定
The tumor seems stable.
我先前比较担心大脑下正边缘的状况
I was worried about the inferomedial margin,
不过好消息是 肿瘤没有继续扩散
but the good news is, there's no sign of growth.
它暂时还未入侵视神经
It hasn't invaded the optic nerve yet.
这样能维持多久
Well, how long till it does?
给我个确切的时间 谢博德 我还有很多事要交代
I need a number, Shepherd. I have things to plan.
大概六周 也可能八周
About six weeks -- maybe eight
前提是你要接受我安排的
If you go in for the - localized radiation treatments
局部放射治疗
I've prescribed for you.
我建议你今天就开始
I'd like for those to start today.
算了吧
No, no, no, no.
我试过了 受不了
I tried that. Hated it.
请遵医嘱 只有这样
Doctor's orders. It is our best chance
我们才可能缩小视神经交叉部分的肿瘤
to shrink the part of the tumor on your optic chiasm.
-糟了 -格伦达·卡斯蒂洛
- Oh, crap. - Glenda Castillo!
我们赶着去手术室呢 贝利医生
We're headed to surgery, Dr. Bailey.
没空闲聊
No time to talk.
但你还没给我答复呢
But you haven't given me an answer.
我说过了 不行
Actually, I have. It was no.
你没给我满意的答复
But you haven't given me the right answer.
你起码见见她吧
You could at least meet with her.
我看过她的病历 好吗
I've seen the case, okay?
抱歉
I-I'm sorry,
但我真的时间紧迫
but I'm working on a very limited time frame
我已经选定了要教罗宾斯的病案
With a very specific list of surgeries to teach Robbins,
而格伦达·卡斯蒂洛并未入选
and Glenda Castillo isn't one of them.
那就当帮我个忙 先见见她...
Okay, well, as a personal favor to me, just meeet her--
我没空帮忙
I have no time to make it personal.
实在不行 抱歉
It's a no. I'm sorry.
我可以给你几个优秀的医生
I'll get you some names -- good people.
供她选择
She can see one of them.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
莱斯利·巴雷特 二十七周 先天性膈疝
伊丽莎白·威尔 十九周 膀胱出口梗阻
凯瑟琳·汤普森 二十九周 胸膜积液
搞定了三个 还有这么多
Three down, all these to go.
这板子上可是四个月手术的量
We've got four months' worth of surgeries up here.
四个月的手术
I mean, how are we gonna get
我们怎么在八个星期做完
four months of surgeries done in eight weeks?
不行也得行
We just do, I suppose.
下一个你主刀 我旁观
You'll do the next one yourself. I'll watch.
什么
What?
还是免了
No. No, thank you.
谢谢你对我的信任
I appreciate the vote of confidence,
但我还不知道该如何...
but I'm not even actually sure that I know how --
我要看看你都学到了什么
I need to see what you've learned,
你能做什么 不能做什么
what you can and can't do on your own
这样一旦你搞砸了 我还有机会补救
while I'm still around to fix it when you screw up.
天 好吧
Gee, thanks.
这不是信任 而是无奈之举
It's not a vote of confidence. It's a necessity.
培训已经结束 罗宾斯
Training wheels are off, Robbins.
该考核了 下面干啥
Time is up. What's next?
是你的放射治疗
Uh, your radiation treatment.
放射以前就不管用
Radiation hasn't worked yet.
总不能现在突然就管用了吧
I don't see why it's suddenly supposed to start working.
放射就是扯...
Radiation is bull--
谢博德说这是必须的
Shepherd says that it's necessary.
她是你的医生
She's the doctor here.
"生命不止”
"Life will out."
生命的起源和进化的过程
The origins and lessons of life and evolution
是复杂而漫长的
are long and complex,
但总结成一句话 就是"生命不止”
but what they basically boil down to is, life will out.
生命总能延续下去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表