我们都擅长逃跑
We are runners.
我逃开了我的婚约 你逃离了艾蒂逊
I ran from my engagement. You ran from Addison.
我觉得
I think...
爸爸死后
after dad...
如果有什么东西让我们害怕 我们就会逃开
...if something scares us, we sprint fast as we can.
但这次你却回头了
But you turned around this time.
很了不起
That's something.
让我深受启迪
I'm inspired.
打开眼界
Open your eyes.
仔细看看你的周围
Take a good look around you.
妈妈告诉你我去看她了吗
Did mom tell you I went to go see her?
没有
No.
见面后怎么样
Wow. How did that go?
她说我很疲惫 看起来很痛苦 我的确是
She said I was tired and miserable, which I was.
要我振作起来
Told me to get it together.
没有同情你
No sympathy.
没有 丝毫没有
Oh, no, never.
她说"德里克 好好回顾一下你的生活"
She said, "Derek, take a good, hard look at your life.
"如果遇到不顺 不要抱怨 赶快弥补"
If it's not working, shut up and fix it."
风景如何
How's the view?
你喜欢自己看见的吗
Do you like what you see?
艾米 我发现自己错过了生活里的所有一切
Amy, I've been missing out on everything in my life.
我是说 我要通过电脑来看着我的孩子长大
I mean, I'm watching my kids grow up on a computer.
我不想错过我的家庭
I don't want to miss my family.
我不想再错过任何一秒钟
I don't want to miss another second.
我想教他们踢足球 带他们去芭蕾舞会
I want to coach soccer, go to ballet recitals.
我不要改变世界
I don't need to change the world.
夹闭动脉瘤 止血
Clipping aneurysms, stopping bleeds --
就很有意思
that's the fun.
这就是在改变世界 用我们的双手
That's changing the world with our hands.
再次想起小时候
Think back again to when you were little.
什么我们不再满足于这些的
When did that stop being enough?
挽救生命
Saving someone's life?
你现在过的是你预想的生活吗
Are you living the life you pictured for yourself?
这就完全足够了
That's more than enough.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
我也很高兴
Me too.
我觉得我爱上欧文·亨特了
I think I'm falling in love with Owen Hunt.
我非常担心这会毁了我
And I'm really afraid that it's gonna destroy me.
不毁那就不叫爱了
It wouldn't be love if it didn't.
还是你仍想追求更远大的梦想
Or are you still dreaming of something even bigger?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表