我请他过来好给他的家伙撸干净些
I invited him over so I could spit-shine his 9 iron.
-我说的是他的球杆 亲 -当然了
- His club, dears. - Oh, of course.
但他的老二 也是棒棒哒
I mean, his penis -- ohh.
苤ue19b? 我们当时在做♥爱♥
Anyway, well, we were having sex.
干柴烈火 腿在空中摇...
You know, vigorously, legs up in the air.
你懂的吧
I mean -- well, you -- you know how it goes.
之后呢...
And then --
懂了 给您在”性活跃”这一栏打个勾
Okay. So I'll check off the box for "Sexually active."
-好吧 -好
- Yeah. - Oh, uh, yeah.
我有一本爱爱体♥位♥之书
See, I have this book with all the positions listed.
就像是爱爱的菜单
It is like a menu for love-making.
-是嘛 -我们当时在尝试28号♥体♥位♥
- Really? - And, anyway, we were trying number 28,
你懂的 然后地就开始震了
you know the... and then the earth started shaking.
我当时想 "赫伯特不可能这么"
And I thought, "Whoa, there is no way that Herbert --"
你看 这下可不好了
See, now, that's no good.
伤成这样 我没法试验29号♥体♥位♥了
I'll never get to 29 if I'm hurting like that.
你们能治好我 对吧
Y-you can fix it, right?
我们要先拍一些片子
I'll tell you what. We're gonna get you some films.
然后再说 好吗
And then we'll go from there, okay?
-好吧 -好的
- Uh-huh. Okay. - Okay.
14岁男性 从14英尺高升降架摔下
14-year-old male, sustained a non-displaced tib-fib fracture
造成无移位性腓胫骨骨折
secondary to a 14-foot fall from a chair lift.
44岁男性 腹部闭合性损伤
44-year-old male with blunt abdominal trauma.
血压135/85 脉搏95
B.P. is 135 over 85, pulse 95.
地震发生时你们都在滑雪
So, you all were skiing when the earthquake hit?
要是就好了
If only.
谢谢某个笨蛋 根本没滑成
Didn't even get a chance to ski, thanks to the dweeb.
丹妮尔 友好点啊
Danielle, be nice.
爱德华兹 去弄一间创伤病房♥
Edwards, set up for a trauma panel
做一个腹部超声检测
and an abdominal ultrasound.
-这就去 -我们在升降架上
- On it. - We were on the lift.
我和丹妮尔在一起
I-I was with Danielle.
布莱恩和麦卡在一起
Brian was with Micah.
突然所有的东西都在晃动 他们就掉下来了
Everything started shaking, and they fell.
你是说"笨蛋掉下来了"
You mean "The dweeb fell."
爸爸想去救他
Dad tried to stop him.
但他把我爸也拉下去了
And he took my dad down with him.
-丹妮尔 -他根本就不应该去上面
- Danielle! - You know, he shouldn't have been up there.
他不会滑雪 他都不想去
He doesn't ski. He didn't even want to go.
好吧 你和你母亲
Okay, why don't you and your mom
还是去候诊室等着吧 好吗
go wait in the waiting room, please?
-她不是我妈妈 -现在还不是
- She's not my mom. - Yet.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
布莱恩觉得我们应该来次家庭滑雪
Brian thought we should take a family ski trip.
对啊 我们都按照布莱恩的意愿走
Of course, we always do what Brian wants to do.
-闭嘴吧 -你给我闭嘴
- Shut your face. - Shut your face.
我们都别说话
Why don't we all shut our faces
让我们来检查你们有什么毛病 好吗
and let us figure out what's wrong with you guys, okay?
我们得马上补充创伤二室的
Hey, we need to re-stock the supply cart
-那个医疗供给车 -马上就去
- in trauma two right away. - Right away.
二号♥床的那个小孩可以出院了
Hey, that kid in bed two's ready to be discharged.
一号♥床那个得了忧郁症
Ditto bed one, who has hypochondria
而不是头内有大肿瘤的也可以出院了
and not a giant tumor growing in her head.
有赫尔曼的消息吗 她怎么样
Um, heard anything from Herman? How's she doing?
"正在享受失明状态
"Enjoying blind institute.
"正在学习如何不碰到东西
"learning how to not bump into things.
"很明显包括怎么不碰手♥机♥键盘”
"Not typing this, obvi.
不要害死任何婴儿"
Don't kill any babies."
她听起来还不错
Okay, well, she sounds all right.
没人去接那个电♥话♥吗
Is somebody gonna answer that call?
-不管啦 -对 还是你去吧
- Not it. - Yeah, no, all yours.
我去呼叫一个人
I'll page someone for you.
-谢谢 -格蕾斯隆急诊科
- Thank you. - Grey-Sloan emergency.
你是医院吗 我需要帮助
Is this the hospital? I need help.
你应该挂断 打911
Well, you need to hang up and call 911.
我试过了 占线
I tried. It was busy.
我妈妈从椅子上掉下来了
My mom fell off a chair.
她不会动了 我不知道怎么办
She's not moving. I-I don't know what to do.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你什么 你妈妈 你多大了
Your -- your what? Your mom? How old are you?
-11 -你在哪呢
- I'm 11. - Where are you?
我们的小屋 我也不知道
O-Our cabin. I don't know.
而且还没电了 救命啊
The power's out. Please help.
没事的 没事的 稍等
All right, it's all right. Just -- just hang on.
来个人 凯普娜 打给911
Somebody -- Kepner, get on with 911
让他们立刻定位三号♥线的来电在哪
and get them to trace the call on line three right now.
说有个小孩和她受伤的母亲在某个山里
It's a kid with her injured mom in the mountains somewhere.
-快去 -好的
- Go. - Okay.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
我在 我在
I'm here. I'm right here.
-你叫什么名字 - 露比
- What's your name? - Ruby.
露比 我是欧文
Ruby, I'm Owen.
你是医生吗 你能帮忙吗
Are you a doctor? Can -- can you help?
我能 我在这 我会帮你的
I can. I'm right here, and I'm going to help you.
我们当时在做棉花糖饼干
We were making S'mores.
她正在从橱柜里取出热巧克力
She was getting hot chocolate from the cabinet.
-小心背后 -对
- Watch your back. - Yes,
是打进格蕾斯隆纪念医院的电♥话♥
it's a line coming into Grey-Sloan memorial.
她当时站在椅子上
She was standing on the chair,
然后所有的东西都开始震动了
and then everything was shaking.
然后她就掉下来了 现在她在地上
Then she fell. Now -- Now she's on the floor.
我几乎什么都看不见
I-I can barely see anything.
她在地上 她还醒着吗
She's on the floor. Is she awake?
两小时 我等了两小时 不
Two hours! I waited two hours! No.
但现在我还是不能走
And now I still can't leave
因为有人把车停到我后面了
because somebody double-parked behind me!
请安静点
Shh. Quiet, please.
你们这没有保安或者服务员吗
Don't you have security here or a valet?
我去找个人
Listen, I-I'll find someone --
你们最好不收我的服务费
you better waive my co-pay!
他说了要你闭嘴
He said, "Quiet"!
创伤二室
露比 我要转到另一台电♥话♥
Ruby, I am gonna move to another phone
-这样能听清楚些 -别挂电♥话♥
- so I can hear you better. - Don't hang up.
不不不 我就是转到另一台电♥话♥
No, no, no. I'm just -- I'm just moving to another phone.
我就在电♥话♥边 好吗
I'll -- I'll be right there, okay?
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
我总是搞不定这玩意
I always screw this up.
-什么 -不不不
- What? - No, no, no. No.
没什么 别担心 我马上回来
Nothing. Don't worry. Uh, I'll be right back.
等一下
Just hang on.
那个胸透结果呢
Where's that chest X-ray?
挂机 转移
让开 让开
Move, move.
-露比 你还在吗 -我在
- Ruby, you still there? - I-I'm here.
出了什么事
What's going on?
你母亲还有呼吸吗
Uh, is your mom breathing?
有 有的
Uh, yes, yes.
听起来她像在打鼾
I-I-It sounds like she's snoring.
那她现在是什么体♥位♥
And is -- what position is she in?
-她是侧身吗 她是 -她平躺着
- Is she on her side? Is she -- - She's on her back.
-她就躺在地上 -11岁的小孩
- She's just laying there. - 11-year-old kid --
她母亲在一个度假小屋摔倒了
her mom fell at a vacation cabin somewhere.
凯普娜正在定位这个电♥话♥
Uh, Kepner's trying to trace the call.
露比 我需要你把电♥话♥
Uh, Ruby, I need you to hold the phone
放到你妈妈嘴边 好吗
to your mom's mouth, okay?
我需要听一下
I need to listen.
好吧
Okay.
气道受阻
An obstructed airway.
我们需要创伤室 这个空着 对吗
We need a trauma room. This one's free, right?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表