用力插 用力插 就现在
Push hard. Push hard. Right now.
天呐 流血了
Aah! oh, my god! oh! there's blood!
-她流血了 -没关系
- She -- she's bleeding! - It's okay. It's okay.
现在将吸管
Now take the -- take the straw
套在烤肉叉上插♥进♥
and put it over the skewer into the hole
你刚刺出的孔中用力往里插
that you just made and push hard.
-她呼吸好多了 -你做到了
- She's breathing a lot! - you did it.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
等等 她又停了
Wait, wait. She stopped.
她的嘴唇又蓝了
Her lips are going blue again.
露比 将你的手指放在她脖子右侧
Ruby, put your fingers on the right side of her neck,
喉咙旁边
Right by her throat.
摸到脉搏了吗
Do you feel a pulse?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
露比 我需要你骑到妈妈身上
Ruby, I need you to get on top of your mom
手放她胸前用力按压
and put your hands on her chest and push hard right now.
好的 我会教你怎样做心肺复苏
Okay, I'm gonna teach you how to do CPR.
好了 看一下
All right, let's take a look.
那个臀部撞得不轻啊
Yikes. That hip took a hell of a pounding.
伊桑 你想不到的
Oh, Ethan, you have no idea.
可以在右股骨假体那里放大吗
Could you please zoom in on the right femoral prosthesis?
没问题
Sure thing.
一天见两次啊 皮尔斯医生
Twice in one day, Dr. Pierce.
是啊 小心哟 你会厌倦我的
Yeah. Careful, or you'll get sick of me.
不太可能
Unlikely.
看到那个了吗 在那儿
Yeah, see that? There.
她的股骨远端外沿破裂
Her femur distal to the stem is cracked.
她的臀部无法自我恢复
Her hip isn't gonna resolve on its own.
她需要手术
She needs surgery.
不过 我想她的股骨骨折没有移位
Although, oh, I guess the femur fracture isn't displaced.
或许可以植入金属片连接骨折
Maybe I could put in a plate to bridge the fracture,
从侧面进去
go in from the side.
切口不会太深
It would be a little less invasive.
手术时间也会更短吗
And less time in the O.R.?
实际上 短得多
Oh, a lot less, actually.
很好 这样她就能继续服用血液稀释药物
Good, so she could stay on her blood thinners,
大大降低对心脏的威胁
substantially lowering the risk to her heart.
接着她就能继续欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥了
And she can get back to getting her freak on.
我去告诉她一声
I'll let her know.
对了 我开始走楼梯了
I've been taking the stairs, by the way.
今早之后开始 以防万一
Since this morning, you know, just in case.
我刚才不是认真的 我只是
Oh, I wasn't -- I wasn't serious before. I was just --
我懂了
Yeah, I know.
我也没有真在走楼梯
I'm not actually taking the stairs.
是嘛
Oh. Okay.
不过我还是想偶尔和你一起出去
I would like to take you out, though, sometime.
喝杯咖啡 或者来点小酒
Maybe for coffee? Or a drink?
或者
Or...?
我是说 我随便怎样都行
The point is, I'm flexible.
这话说出来就变味了
This is coming out all wrong.
-我重说一遍 -不用不用
- I'm gonna start over -- - No, no,
我必须打断你的话
it's -- I'm gonna stop you, actually.
很抱歉 伊桑
I'm sorry, Ethan.
你很高 人很好
You seem really... tall and nice.
可我 我没有
But I'm just -- I'm not...
我还不
I don't...
当然 没关系 我理解
Sure. That's okay. I understand.
好吧
Okay.
这间是我办公室
This is basically my office,
你要是想等我出去
so, if you're waiting for me
好让气氛不那么尴尬 我就
to make this less awkward by leaving, I...
哦对 当然
Oh, right. Of course. Okay.
我这就走
I'm gonna get out of here.
把这个也带上 拜
Take this with me. Bye.
凯伦在吗
Is Karen around?
她去买♥♥吃的了
She went to get snacks.
麦卡怎么样
How's Micah?
其实我们想跟凯伦谈谈
Actually, uh, we need to talk to Karen.
抱歉 法律规定我们只能跟法定父母沟通
Sorry. Legally, we can only talk to the legal parent.
不是吧
Are you serious?
关我们什么事
Who cares?
丹妮
Dani!
怎么
What?
没有火鸡的 我就买♥♥了火腿和瑞士奶酪的
They didn't have turkey, so I got a ham and swiss.
恶心
Ugh. Nast.
真好啊 玩我吧
Lovely. Really?
-他们通知麦卡的情况 -麦卡情况稳定
- They have news on Micah. - Micah's stable,
但恐怕他的伤比我们想的更严重
but I'm afraid his injury is worse than we thought.
他的脾破裂 流了很多血
His spleen is ruptured, and he's lost a lot of blood.
做CT时心脏发病 停止跳动
He had a cardiac episode in C.T., and his heart stopped beating.
现在我们正准备对他进行手术
But we're taking him to surgery now.
得切除他的脾
We do have to remove his spleen.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我们去那里干什么
What were we doing up there?
我为什么要让你说服我们去滑什么雪
Why did I let you talk us into that stupid ski trip?
凯伦 别这样 这是个意外
Karen, come on. I-it -- it was an accident.
-他原本不想去的 -发生地震了
- But he didn't want to go. - There was an earthquake.
凯伦 够了 天啊
Karen, come on. For god's sake,
我也不愿意发生这样的事
this is -- I-I didn't plan on any--
麦卡一结束手术
Okay, so we will give you an update
我们就会来通知你们
as soon as Micah is out of surgery.
他才14岁
He's 14.
-才14岁 -这两口子可能是
- He's 14! - This couple might be the
这次地震中最惨烈的受害者了
biggest casualty of the earthquake.
我的天
Oh, my god!
露比 你做得很好
Ruby, you're doing great.
手♥机♥电量就剩5%了
My battery's at 5%.
我有点累了
I'm -- I'm getting tired.
你行的 继续按就好
You can do this. Just keep pushing.
按 按 按 一下一下地按
Push, push, push, over and over,
像歌♥曲节奏一样
like the beat of a song.
露比 你知道一首叫《永不言弃》的歌♥吗
Uh, Ruby, do you know the song "stayin' alive"?
是新歌♥吗
Is it new?
我们给你唱
Uh, we'll sing it for you, okay?
你就 跟着节奏按压 就像这样
And you just -- you push to the beat, just like this...
永不言弃 永不言弃
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
永不言弃 永不言弃
Ha, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
好 露比 唱起来 跟我们一起唱
OK, Ruby. You sing now. Sing with us.
-他们找到大概区域了 -露比 听到了吗
- They found the region. - Ruby, did you hear that?
救援队在路上了 他们会找到你们的
Help is on their way. They're gonna find you.
-永不言弃 永不言弃 -部分道路堵住了
- Stayin' alive, stayin' alive. - Some of the roads are blocked.
他们派了一架直升机
They're sending a helicopter,
不知道多久能到
and they don't know how long it will take.
露比 在他们找到你之前不要停 好吗
Okay, Ruby, you just keep going until they find you, okay?
一直唱 一直按
You keep singing, and you keep pushing.
他们找到你的时候
And when they find you,
用他们的手♥机♥给我打个电♥话♥
u-use their phone and you call me back.
-好吗 -永不言弃 永不言弃
- Okay. - Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
-好的 -永不言弃 永不言弃
- Okay. - Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
永不言弃 永不言弃
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
永不言弃 永不言弃
Stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
露比
Ruby?
电♥话♥断了
She's gone.
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
她会打来的 他们会找到她
She'll call. They'll find her.
对 她有可能现在就在来的路上
Yeah, she could be on her way in right now.
也可能跟她死去的母亲待在小屋里
Unless she's alone in a cabin with her dead mother.
她会打来的
She'll call.
有消息吗
Anything?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表