实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第五集 "无法复原"
"Bend and Break"
流血不止
Uncontrollable bleeding.
酸中毒
Acidosis.
体温下降
Cold.
我们都知道这意味着什么
We all know what the combination means
饱和信♥号♥♥值低
我们把它叫做致死三联征
We call it the trait of death.
到这已经无力回天了
The point of no return.
我们几个月都在讨论要孩子的事
We've been talking about having another baby for months!
我们很激动 我们还在讨论名字
We were excited! we were discussing freaking names!
你为什么这么做 就为了让我燃起希望吗
Why would you do that -- just to get my hopes up?
你简直在无中生有
You're attacking me for something
我根本没说过什么
that I never even said!
你还需要说么
you didn't have to say anything!
你的所作所为"说"得很清楚
It's clear from everything
你不想要孩子
that you do that you don't want this.
为什么你要去当研究员
Why start training all over again?
你已经是个很棒的儿科医生了
You're an amazing pediatric surgeon.
家长们不远千里来这让你给他们孩子做手术
People cross the country just to have you operate on their kids.
我再说最后一次
For the last time,
这个进修项目能让我的工作更上一层
This fellowship is advancing my career, which is --
但对这个家庭却没有任何好处
Which is not advancing this family!
此时在手术室中
It's the moment in the O.R.
你要开始控制损伤
when you turn to damage control.
凯丽 我打断你一下
Callie, actually, if I could stop you there,
我想听听亚利桑那下面要说什么
I'm interested to hear the rest of Arizona's sentence.
亚利桑那 你刚才要说什么
Arizona, you were going to say...?
你停下来
You stop.
退后一步
You step back.
身心放松 想想是否能
You let the body rest and see if you can find a solution...
解决这些起于萧墙的祸乱
to the chaos that's happening inside.
-考特尼 你做得很好 -夹钳
- Courtney, you're doing great. - Clamp.
她没事吧 快告诉我她没事
Is she okay? Tell me she's okay.
当然啊 她漂亮极了
Are you kidding? She's absolutely beautiful.
-是吗 罗宾斯 -她太漂亮了
- Isn't that right, Robbins? - She's so beautiful.
我们要给她做检查 然后给她吸氧
We're just gonna check her out and get her a little oxygen.
纱垫
Lap pads.
-胎盘 罗宾斯 -我知道了
- All right, the placenta, Robbins. - Yeah, I got it.
阿历克斯 她的血氧饱和度如何
Uh, hey, Alex, how are her sats?
低于90 但我在手控供氧 她在恢复
Below 90, but improving with bagging.
很好 给她做好准备转移
All right, let's get her ready to go.
罗宾斯 婴儿已经不是你的病人了
Robbins, the baby is no longer your patient.
集中注意力到这里
Pay attention here.
亚利桑那 你准备好了吗
Arizona, you ready?
我喜欢你在和病人交流的时候
I love when you talk to a patient
专心全意地 就仿佛他们是唯一的存在
And it's like they're the only person in the whole world.
我喜欢当你研究扫描结果时
I love, um, you bite your lip just a teeny bit --
轻咬自己的嘴唇 这动作很细微
It's barely noticeable -- when you study scans,
但我觉得很性感
and I find it really sexy.
我喜欢你晚上给索菲亚念书
I love when you do the voices
逗她发笑时候的声音
when you read to Sofia at night and make her laugh
我喜欢听那个声音 一整天都听不厌
and I could listen to that sound all day...
听一辈子也不会
for the rest of my life.
我还喜欢你睡觉时的笑容
And you smile when you sleep --
很大 特别大的笑容
like, big, like, crazy-big.
我喜欢每早一睁眼
And I love that when I wake up,
就看到你笑
that's the first thing I see.
我还喜欢...
Uh, and I love --
为什么 为什么你 天哪
See, why -- why don't you just -- god.
凯丽 你想不想说一下
Callie, do you want to talk about
你对这些有什么要说的
how Arizona's words make you feel?
就是 我就是 我
Um, well, it's just -- I just -- I -- I --
如果你能偶尔说给我听就好了
If you'd say this stuff out loud once in a while.
那也得你给我机会说啊
I would if you'd let me.
-你这是什么意思 -我刚才就在说啊
- Wait, what? - I was just saying them right now,
然后你就打断我了
and then you cut me off,
我是说你一直都在替我说话
I mean, you're too busy trying to speak for me --
好吧 记得我们之前说过的
Okay, remember the language
彼此之间谈话的用词
we talked about using with each other.
我觉得你一直在...
I feel that you're always cutting --
我觉得你一直在指责我...
Well, I feel that you're constantly accusing me of this --
我觉得你刚才又打断我了
I feel that you just did that again.
-她刚才又打断我了 -再来一次
- She just did it again! - let's try again.
凯丽 我觉得
Callie, I feel, uh,
你应该先进行一♥期♥修补
that you should go with a primary repair.
我觉得主动脉的缺口太大了
Eh, I feel the artery's missing too large a piece.
我们要做一个插入移植
We'll do an interposition graft.
你术前还跟我意见一致呢
W-- you agreed with me in pre-op.
对 但我进来看见缺口大小后
Yeah, well, I changed my mind once I got in here
我改变想法了
and saw the extent of the defect.
我把出血点结扎了
Um, finished ligating the bleeders,
我们这里都完成了
so we're all set up here.
对 我没看见骨折碎片 托瑞斯医生
Yeah, and I don't see any more bone fragments, Dr. Torres, so --
你竟然理都不理我的医学建议
When you so quickly disregard my medical opinion,
我也是儿科医生好么
it makes me feel like you forget that I'm a pediatric surgeon
我知道植入移植
who knows that interpositional grafts
会在儿童中引起并发症
can cause complications in children.
好吧 你在手术室中质疑我
Well, when you question me in the O.R.,
让我觉得你认为我无法胜任我的工作
it makes me feel like you don't think I can do my job.
我们用聚四氟乙烯材料移植 威尔逊
We'll use a PTFE graft, Wilson.
用大隐隐静脉 威尔逊
Use the great saphenous vein, Wilson.
我们不需要任何合成材料
We don't need any synthetic materials.
好吧 那就把这孩子的腿切开
Okay, fine, cut into the kid's leg.
这跟腿没有关系
It's not about the leg
这从来都...这比腿的事情早得多
it was never about the -- it goes way before the leg.
4年前 我得到了千载难逢的一笔资助
Four years ago, I received the grant of a lifetime.
让我能去非洲的诊所工作
Going to Africa, working in that clinic --
我想都没想过能有那个机会
That was an opportunity that I never thought that I would get.
于是你就去了 完成你的梦想
You followed your dream. You went.
但你应该跟我一起去的
But you were supposed to go with me,
然后你变得很痛苦
and you were miserable
而且大家都知道
and letting everyone know about it.
然后我去了 你没去
And so I went. I went without you,
最后为了你我回来了
And then I came back -- for you.
我回来是为了你
I came back for you.
-但我回来的时候 你呢 -怀孕了
- And when I came back, you were -- - Pregnant?
我是双性恋
I'm bisexual.
我男女都喜欢 这吓坏她了
I'm attracted to both men and women, and it freaks her out.
对 我和马克睡了 然后怀孕了
Yes, I slept with Mark. I got pregnant.
我怀孕了 然后呢
I was pregnant. And?
我没有时间去想清楚
And I had no time to process it.
我完全爱上你了
I was so in love with you,
我无论如何就想和你在一起
I just wanted to be with you, no matter what.
如果能和你在一起
And I-if in order to be with you --
如果你下面说的跟我想的一样
If you're about to say what I think you're about to say --
让我继续说 凯丽
Let me get a word in, Callie!
我强迫你接受了孩子
I trapped you into a kid,
一个你本不想要的孩子 而你现在痛苦了
a kid you never wanted, and now you're stuck.
你没权利说
Don't you ever say
我不爱我的孩子 我后悔有孩子
that I don't love my child or that I regret my child!
我后悔的是你替我做了决定
I regret that you made a decision for me!
你做了所有的决定
You make all the choices!
而我每次想要为自己做一次决定
And every time that I try to make a decision for myself,
你就会让我觉得
it's like you make me feel like
我成了世界上最无♥耻♥自私的人
the worst, most selfish person in the whole world!
抱歉 当你出轨的时候
I'm sorry. Did I make you feel selfish
是我让你觉得自私了吗
when you decided to sleep with another woman?
-我真是抱歉啊 -这不是我的意思
- I'm so sorry. - That's not what I meant,
你知道我说的不是这个意思
and you know that's not what I meant.
我是说每一次我试图为自己做点事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表