格蕾
Okay, Grey,
你和我负责那个骨盆填塞手术
You and I will take care of the pelvic packing.
托瑞斯 治疗股骨骨折
Torres, reduce the femur fracture.
好的 有那个司机的消息吗
Mm-hmm. Any word on the driver?
阿尔兹海默症 他以为自己在鞋店
Alzheimer's. He thinks he's in a shoe store.
天哪 你还好吗
Oh, my god. Are you okay?
没什么 没事的
It's nothing. It's fine.
德里克回电♥话♥了吗
Did Derek call?
没有
Nope.
他会的
He will.
再说吧
We'll see.
没事
It's okay.
你扫描了 都没什么事
You got scanned? Everything checked out okay?
-没事 -好的
- Absolutely. - Okay.
我们去准备手术吧
Let's go scrub.
好的
Okay.
该死 这些骨盆静脉都碎裂了
Damn it, these pelvic veins are shattered.
纱垫 看见没 格蕾
More lap pads. See that, Grey?
看见了 我来 夹钳 3-0丝线
I see it. I got it. Clamp. 3-0 silk.
你知道吗 我没有亲她 是她亲我的
You know what? I didn't even kiss her. She kissed me.
所以为什么我必须要给亚利桑那道歉
So why -- why am I compelled to apologize to Arizona?
抽吸 爱德华兹 纱垫
Suction, Edwards. More. Lap pads.
我是说我又没做错事
I mean, I didn't do anything wrong.
我做错了吗
Did I?
纱垫 放在那里
More lap pads. Pack it in there.
为什么她要把这事搞得这么怪异
And why does she have to make it so weird?
我有什么责任啊
And -- and what is my responsibility here?
过去的都过去了
I mean, time has passed.
我可以约会 她也可以约会
I can date. She can date.
我想让她去约会 我们可以见别的人
I want her to date. We can see other people.
你们俩在结婚时
Arizona was seeing other people
亚利桑那就在见别的人了
while the two of you were still married.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是说你可以随心所欲
I just meant I think you can do whatever you want.
她就是这么做的
God knows she did.
他妻子的表情 她觉得有责任
The look on his wife's face -- she felt responsible.
她就应该这么想
She should feel responsible.
我不敢相信那个女人 这就像过失犯罪
I can't believe that woman. It's like criminal negligence.
这就像自己去看电影 把婴儿留在家
It's like going to the movies and leaving your infant at home.
如果婴儿可以开车撞倒那些无辜的人
If an infant could start a car and mow down innocent people.
你想让我在此处用8字型缝合吗
Did you, uh, you want me to put a figure-eight stitch in here?
我不是不近人情 我知道那很难
I mean, I'm not insensitive. I mean, I get that it's hard.
但如果你不能做一个合格的护理人
But, you know, if you can't be a responsible caregiver,
那就找个可以胜任的
then find someone who can.
你要喝点水吗 沃伦医生
Do you need some water, Dr. Warren?
我觉得沃伦医生是想告诉你闭嘴
I think Dr. Warren's trying to subtly tell you to shut up.
我妻子因为阿尔兹海默症逝世
I lost my wife to alzheimer's.
理查德 抱歉 我不知道
Richard, I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
你也没有机会知道她或者...
You had no way of knowing about her or...
或者什么
What?
没什么 我不会对别人如此祝愿
It's nothing. I just... I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
切口处有明显的流体渗出
There's some clear fluid oozing from the tear.
给我个5cc的注射器取样本
Uh, give me a 5cc syringe to sample it.
没什么 就是个伤口
It's not a big deal. It's just a cut.
这是个很深的伤口
It's a very deep cut.
有没有头晕或者视力模糊出现
It's not any dizziness it's or blurred vision?
我一直告诉别人我没事
I keep telling everyone I feel fine,
我就是很累很累
except for the fact that I'm exhausted and ginormous.
你查出脚肿的原因了吗
You got anything for swollen feet?
我还是觉得应该做一次头部CT
I'd still like to order a head C.T.,
以确保安全
just to be safe.
你丈夫在朋克摇滚乐队
So, your husband's in a punk-rock band?
对 我们在演出上认识的
Yeah. We met at a show.
嗯 我原来也喜欢朋克摇滚
Mm. I used to like punk rock once.
好吧
Okay.
怎么 真的啊
What? I did.
我画那些很重的眼线 还有那种T恤
I rocked the heavy eyeliner, and I had some t-shirts.
你肯定有啦 罗宾斯
Sure you did, Robbins.
谢博德 皮尔斯怎么样
Hey, uh, Shepherd, how's Pierce?
-什么 -她的检查啊
- Huh? - Her exam.
现在更多的是后朋克风格
It's more of a post-punk scene now.
还是原型朋克 我不记得不...
or proto-punk? I don't remember the differ...
布莱尔
Blair?
痫病发作 布莱尔
We've got a seizure. Blair!
威尔逊 抓住她胳膊
Wilson, grab her arms.
布莱尔 贝利医生来帮忙
Blair. Dr. Bailey, a little help.
怎么帮忙
Where do you want me?
帮我们抓紧她
Help us hold her steady.
注射10单位安定 瞳孔往右侧膨胀
Push 10 of lorazepam. Pupil's blown on the right.
她10秒前还清醒地的说话
She was conscious and talking just 10 seconds ago.
走路和说话正常 典型硬膜外血肿症状
Walking and talking -- classic extradural hematoma.
她怀孕多长时间了
How pregnant is she?
35周 她怀孕35周了
35 weeks. She's 35 weeks pregnant.
她没反应 给她注射苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥米那
She isn't responding. Start her on phenobarbital.
她需要气道
She needs an airway.
给我7-0号♥导管和显示器
All right, give me a 7-0 and a scope.
肿胀本身就是个问题
Well, it's swollen, is the problem.
你可能不会失去你的舌头
You likely won't lose your tongue.
失去我的舌头
Lose my tongue?
对 问题是你怎么那么傻
Yeah, the bigger problem is, why were you stupid enough
当初把舌头伸进去
to stick it in there in the first place?
因为你的舌头会继续肿胀
'cause now your tongue is gonna continue to swell,
然后继续把瓶子拉到你的嘴中
pulling the bottle deeper into your mouth
然后就会切断你的气道
and cutting off your airway.
然后你就死了
And then you're gonna die.
死了
Die?!
对 抱歉 但你似乎是自作自受
Yeah, well, I'm sorry, but you kind of did this to yourself.
凯普娜医生 能借一步说话吗
Dr. Kepner, can I see you for a second?
当然可以
Absolutely.
等等
One sec.
好 我真觉得我们得
All right, listen, I really just think we need to --
你在做什么
W-what are you doing?
我还以为你学聪明了呢
I thought you wised up.
我们得 我们得谈谈
No, we need to -- we need to talk.
第一天回来就工作到凌晨
Your first day back has already turned into your second,
你还向病人发飙
and you're tearing into patients --
-我都脱衣服了 怎么还说这些啊 -艾普丽尔
- I am topless. Why are we talking about this? - April.
到底怎么了
What is the matter?
是你一直太紧张我
What's the matter is that you keep holding me
好像我是一碰就碎的花朵
like this delicate flower that's gonna break
每次你都这样看我
every time you look at me.
这就是问题
That is what is the matter.
我去帮那傻缺把瓶子取出来
I'm gonna go pull a bottle out of this moron's mouth.
回家见
I will see you at home.
气道怎么样
How we doing with that airway?
没办法插管 她紧咬着牙齿
I can't get the tube in. Her teeth are gritted.
多长时间了
How long has it been?
差不多4分钟了
We're almost at four minutes.
心率减慢 胎儿有危险
Persistent decels. The baby's in trouble.
癫痫让她的大脑都快炸了
The seizures are frying her brain.
亚利桑那 得给她麻醉
Arizona, we need to put her under.
好 注射100单位氯琥珀胆碱和20单位依托咪酯
Okay, okay. Push 100 of sux and 20 of etomidate.
她停下来了
Oh. She stopped.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
除颤电极板
Paddles!
注射1单位的肾上腺素
Push one of epi.
加油啊 布莱尔
Come on, Blair.
充电至200焦 站开
Okay, let's charge to 200. Everybody off.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表