实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第二十四集 "有你就有家"
"You're My Home"
本季终
我们需要四个单位的O阴性血
We need four units of o-neg.
把担架抬到这里来
Bring that bench over here.
他们把门锯开了
They went to cut off the door,
但我怕他会失血而死
and all I could think was he's gonna bleed out.
我们要争取更多时间
We need more time.
我很生气 但后来我想
I was pissed, but then I thought,
不对 我们需要离手术室越近越好 所以
"No, we need less distance to the O.R., so --
所以你把整个车都搬来了
So, you brought -- the whole damn car.
-他情况如何 -勉强还有口气
- How is he? - He's hanging on, barely.
记得上学时 有人说我
I remember in school someone telling me
来自破碎家庭
I came from a broken home.
这就是父母离异的孩子
That's what they used to call it
会被贴上的标签
when your parents got divorced.
我们平常不这样处理
This isn't the way we usually do that.
我要这样处理
I had to do it this way.
不 不 不 我们知道你为什么这么做
No, no, no, we see why you did it.
好吧 听我说 我只是想再给他一次
Okay. Look, I just wanted to give him --
-活下去的机会 -我们还有机会救他
- a second chance. - We got a second chance.
虽然离异已经算是
...even though getting divorced
他们做过的最好的一件事了
was the least broken thing they ever did.
基斯 我是梅瑞狄斯
Hey, Keith, it's Meredith.
谢谢你们把我送来
Thanks for having me over.
琼怎么样了
How's Joan?
我的孩子怎么样了
What's the word on my baby?
我们等会帮你问 你一家子都不会有事的
We'll find out for you. We got you.
当我小时候听到这个说法
When I heard that as a kid,
我在想 破碎家庭里住的
I wondered if broken homes were
是否全是破碎的人
where the broken people lived.
脚趾还有知觉吗 琼
Still feeling those toes, Joan?
-有 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
大家先停一下
Um, you guys, let's just stop.
-先等一等 -出了什么事
- Let's stop for a sec. - What's happening?
只是有一点出血
There's just a little bleeding,
这是生产后的正常现象
which is normal after a delivery,
但你进行脊柱手术前
but we're gonna get you checked out
我们会给你仔细检查的
before you have your spinal surgery, okay?
这想法好傻 毕竟那时我还小
It was silly. I mean, I was just a little kid.
-把孩子给我吧 -不要 不 你要干什么
- Gonna take her. - No, no, what are you doing?
-你要把我的孩子抱去哪儿 -就带走一会儿
- What are you doing with my baby? - Just for a while.
不 求你了 我们这么倒霉出了车祸
No, please! We were crushed in a car!
我未婚夫也死了 别抱走我的孩子
My fiance's dead! You're not taking my baby!
-求你别抱走 -琼 你的孩子没事
- Please no! - Joan, your baby's doing fine, okay?
-求你们了 -我们只是要给你做个检查
- Please! - We just need to check you out.
好了 送他去新生儿监护病房♥并呼叫克莱夫
Okay, you need to take him to the NICU and page Karev.
但知道今天 我依旧疑惑
But to this day, I still wonder.
不
No!
看起来像是宫缩无力 我们得走快点
It looks like uterine atony. We need to move fast.
如果走得快她就会瘫痪
We move fast, we paralyze her.
走得太慢她一样要失血致死
We move too slow and she bleeds to death.
走咯
Okay.
是的 我和妈妈谈过了
Yeah, I already spoke to mom.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
我都不知道你那么快就要处理房♥子
I don't know how fast you're moving on the house.
我还没有答应卖♥♥给别人 所以
I haven't even accepted an offer yet, so --
我下周就搬 不会耽误你吧
I can have my stuff out next week. Is that soon enough?
泰德 我不在乎你们谁对谁错
Ted, I don't care whose side of the story.
-我最快也要下周才能搬走 -你不必这样
- I'm not sure I can make it any sooner. - You don't have to.
我早就该搬出去了
I should've been out a while ago.
是德里克邀请我来住的 既然他不在了
Derek is the one who invited me, and he's gone, so --
我 是的 我在听
I -- yes, I am listening.
爸爸
Dad...
我得挂了
I have to go.
阿历克斯在新生儿监护病房♥吗
Is Alex in the NICU?
我不知道 也不关心 因为 显然
Don't know and don't care, 'cause apparently,
他认为我以后就该做个50年代的家庭主妇
He thinks I'm some sort of '50s housewife
做什么 去哪里 什么时候炖一锅肉
who he can tell where to be and what to do
对他言听计从
and when to bake a pot roast.
我正抱着孩子呢
I'm holding a baby.
-谁的孩子 -快走 给你
- Who's this? - Come on, here.
你们研究了那么半天
There's been a lot of talking,
但还是没把我从车里救出去
but not a lot of getting me out of the car.
你们还是计划把我从车里救出去吧
That's still the plan, right -- get Keith out of the car?
计划就是这样的
That's the plan.
当琼打电♥话♥告诉我她怀孕了
When Joanie called and told me she was pregnant,
你知道我第一个念头是什么吗
you know what my first thought was?
人间蒸发
Run like hell.
我们就约会了一次
We'd only had the one date.
然后她同意做了 却不怎么美妙
And she agrees, it kind of sucked.
我想我们做♥爱♥是为了缓解沉默带来的尴尬
I think we had sex just to stop the awkward silence.
然后 只得仓促成家 一下子就当爹了
And then boom -- insta-family, like sea monkeys.
Sea-Monkeys 生长迅速的三叶虫同类
太可怕了
It was scary.
现在我不敢相信我曾那样想过
Now I can't believe I ever felt like that.
现在我只想见到他们
Now all I want to do is see them.
格蕾 我们准备破除车顶了
Grey, we're ready to cut the roof.
好了 基斯
Okay, Keith,
会有很大噪音 场面也会很吓人
It's gonna get real loud and then it's gonna get scary,
然后我们就能救你出来了 好吗
and then we're gonna get you out, okay?
噪音 吓人 自♥由♥
Loud, scary, free.
好的
Okay.
可以开始
Okay.
亚利桑那没法止住
Arizona's having trouble
产后出血
controlling the post-partum hemorrhage.
-情况越来越糟 -爱德华兹
- This just keeps getting-- -Edwards.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing?
准备手术啊
I'm scrubbing in.
不 你不能上台
No, you're not.
我只交给你一个任务 就是固定好她的颈圈
I gave you one job -- to keep her in the collar
直到创伤科清好创口
until trauma cleared her.
是那个实习生
It was the interns who --
是你把她丢给第一天上班的实习生
And you left her in the care of first-day interns.
他们本该知道这些常识
They should've known better.
不 是你本该知道 你可以出去了
No, you should've known better. You can go now.
再也不许你接近这个病人 明白吗
You are no longer going anywhere near this patient, got it?
出去
Go.
车顶锯下来了 好了 医生可以开始了
Roof coming off! Okay, guys, you're clear.
创伤仪表板 查验血型 拿8个绷带
We need a trauma panel and type and cross for eight.
明白 正在化验
Got it. Drawing labs.
未见心包凝血
No blood in the pericardium.
胸腹联合穿刺
Penetrating thoraco-abdominal injury.
做个超声波
Ultrasound, please.
基斯 跟我说话 你感觉如何
Keith, talk to me. How do you feel?
众星拱月
Uh...popular.
好笑 真好笑
Funny. That's funny.
医生们 你们处理好后 我们就可以锯断
Okay, guys, when you clear, we're gonna cut away
刺穿他身体的那部分车门
the piece of the door here that's impaling him,
然后你们就可以把他送进去了 可以吗
then you can get him inside, okay?
好的
All right.
格雷医生
Dr. Grey.
他的未婚妻有新消息了
I have an update on his fiancee.
艾普丽尔这次真是打破常规了
April certainly thought outside the box.
我喜欢这样的凯普娜
I like this Kepner.
我从没想过会有喜欢凯普娜的这天
I never thought I would like Kepner.
以前的凯普娜总是
You know, old Kepner was --
一副天真微笑的小女孩模样
There was pigtails and bunny rabbits and smiling.
整天傻笑
Lots of smiling,
但这是重装版的凯普娜 凯普娜升级版 她太棒了
but Kepner the reboot, Kepner 2.0, she's crazy!
她作风强悍
She's fierce.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表