just by getting in the ambulance.
她在浴室摔倒了 撞破了玻璃门
She fell in the shower, right through the glass door.
你滑倒了吗 早都说了 让你安个扶手
Did you slip? I told you you need a support bar in there.
安什么安 丑死了
Oh, those things are so ugly.
-她说她头晕 -眩晕是吗
- She said she got dizzy. - Dizziness, huh?
瞧瞧你头上这伤
I'm not surprised with a laceration like this.
真是摔得不轻
You had quite a fall.
我们还是做个脑CT吧
I-I think we should get a head C.T.
她说在她摔倒前头就很晕
She said she was dizzy before the fall.
-晕了一早上 -是吗
- All morning, actually. - Really?
剩下就交给我们吧 谢谢 你可以出去了
We got this from here. Thank you. You can step outside.
不 我想让他留下
No, I want him to say.
当时约翰一直陪着我呢
John was with me when it happened.
我知道 妈
I know, mom.
谢谢 你做得很棒 我妈很感激
You've been great, thank you. My mom's really grateful.
但他的任务已经完成了 所以...
But he's done his part now, mom, so...
不是我摔倒后 他才来的
No, I don't mean since I fell.
我摔的时候他就在
He was with me when I fell.
这什么意思
I-I-I don't understand.
我没和她一起在浴室
Well, I wasn't with her in the shower.
我当时... 在上班前
I was, uh -- I was making us some
给我俩做早餐
breakfast before I went to work.
欧文 我是约翰
Owen, I'm John.
你不知道我吗
As in…”John."
我还是不明白
Yeah, I-I still don't understand.
亲爱的 约翰和我 我们
Honey, John and I, we're --
你没跟他说吗
I thought you told him.
跟我说什么
Told me what?
快来个人告诉我到底怎么回事
Is somebody gonna tell me what the hell is going on?
他们可能想说的是
I think what they're trying to say
约翰是 你妈妈的男友
is John is... your mother's boyfriend.
多久了
How long has this been going on?
她刚下床的时候就头晕了
She was dizzy when she first got out of bed.
我们以为只是饿了 所有我
We thought she was just hungry, so I-I --
这不是我要问的
That's not what I --
你们俩多久了
How long have you two been...
在一起吗
In a relationship?
妈妈 请不要说那个词好吗
Mom, please. Please don't use that word.
艾芙琳 视觉有什么变化吗
Evelyn, any changes in vision?
没有 亲
No, dear.
-我们在一起快一年了 -一年
- We've been together a little under a year. - A year?!
韦伯医生 你怎么看
Dr. Webber, what do you think?
可能左腕还要多照几张片子
More x-rays, maybe, on her left wrist?
我都不知道她手腕受伤了
Uh, I-I didn't realize she had hurt --
以防万一
Just to be safe.
好 好
Sure, sure.
这是个好建议 谢博德
That's a fine idea, Shepherd.
欧文 约翰人很好
Owen, John's very nice.
你俩有很多相似之处
I think you two have a lot in common.
她常常说起你 很为你骄傲
She talks about you all the time. She's so proud.
我很高兴我们终于见面了
I'm thrilled that we're finally meeting.
你多大
How old are you?!
-礼貌点 -35岁
- Don't be rude. - 35.
他都可以做我弟弟了
He's young enough to be my brother.
他能获取你的财务信息吗
Does he have access to your financial information,
-你的养老金 -欧文·亨特
- your pension fund? - Owen Hunt!
两个眼球一致 都有反应
Okay, pupils are equal and reactive.
我跟他是谈真的
This is a serious relationship.
但我还是觉得该照头部CT排除
But I'd still like to get that head C.T. just to rule out…
还真爱了是吧
"serious." sure, okay.
好奇怪的真爱 好错乱的真爱啊
Seriously weird, seriously misguided.
只要我们能一起愉快玩耍呀
Not that we don't have our fun.
嘿 离她远点 听到了吗
Hey, hey, hey, stay away from her! you hear me?!
-兄弟 冷静一下 -我才不是你兄弟
- Whoa, buddy, calm down. - I’m not your buddy, okay?
我会帮她改密♥码♥
I'll be changing her passwords,
换锁 换电♥话♥号♥码
her locks, her phone number.
如果你哪怕是试着
If you so much as attempt --
亨特
Hunt!
我们去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
走走吧
Take a walk.
丹尼 你妹妹呢
Hey, Danny. Where's your sister?
也许是去找更没用的东西
Probably trying to find more stupid stuff
来塞满房♥间吧
to cram in this room.
格蕾医生 这是丹尼
Dr. Grey, meet Danny,
格蕾-斯隆常驻冰球迷
Grey-sloan's resident hockey freak.
很高兴见到你 丹尼 你介不介意我
Nice to meet you, Danny. Do you mind if I, uh...
你看昨晚的比赛了吗
Hey, did you see the game last night?
看了 你欠我10块呢
Yeah, you owe me 10 bucks.
夏普打了5球呢
Sharp had five shots on goal.
不过一球都没中
Yeah, and none went in.
克莱夫医生 有什么消息吗
Dr. Karev, any news?
经过今天的惊险之后
We'll, uh, after today's scare,
我们决定再做一组血液测试
We ran another set of blood tests.
我们认为他又被感染了
We think he's developing another infection.
我们能再进行导管介入治疗吗
Well, can we do the catheter procedure again
-把感染部分吸干 -我们可以尝试 不过
- and drain the infection? - Well, we can try, but...
在看了丹尼的片子和超声波之后
Actually, after looking at Danny's scans and ultrasounds,
我认为我们可以做手术
I think we could go in surgically.
重造他的胆道系统
Could re-create the biliary tree
防止感染再次发生
and prevent infection from reoccurring.
-这行得通吗 -是的 不过以丹尼现在的情况 手术比较危险
- Is that an option? - Uh, it's a risky one in Danny's state.
我想继续进行抗生素疗法
I-I'd prefer to continue with antibiotic therapy
继续观察他
and just keep monitoring him.
但手术会让他在等肝移植的时候
But the surgery could help Danny
帮助他提高生活质量
while he's waiting for a new liver
也许还能让他出院一段时间
and possibly get him out of the hospital for a while.
我同意手术 住院太糟糕了
Well, I'm in. Living here sucks.
好的 先别这么快下结论
Well, let's not jump into anything yet.
格蕾医生和我得先讨论 再决定
Dr. Grey and I will discuss it before we seriously consider --
不如多做几个测试吧
Well, why don't we run some more tests,
我们会告知你我们的想法
And, uh, we'll let you know what we think, okay?
你头疼一个月了都没有好
So, you've had this headache for a month with no relief?
好的
Hmm. Okay.
是哪里头疼
And where is the headache located?
哪里都疼 头疼会转移
All over. It -- it moves around.
我上个月去了中国
Listen, I went to China last month.
是禽流感吗
Is this the bird flu?
还是那什么 非♥典♥
Or the -- the -- what -- what is it, the SARS?
肯定是其中哪一个 我一直头疼
It's one of those. I have a headache all the time.
-我还流鼻血 -流鼻血
- I get these nosebleeds. - Nosebleeds?
鼻血就这样流出了
Yeah, the blood starts to come out,
我用纸巾塞住了
and then I got at it with a tissue,
然后又开始流血
and it just goes back up.
嗯
Huh.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
你都带面罩了 我肯定得非♥典♥了
See, you're putting on a mask. I've got the SARS.
没有 只是常规操作
No, this is just protocol.
嘿 又开始流血了
Oh, hey, I see what you're talking about.
-天啊 -天啊 怎么了
- Oh, god. - God, what?!
那不是鼻血
That's not a nosebleed.
艾弗里医生把组织转移到手臂上
So, Dr. Avery attached the transplanted tissue to the arm.
就像今早的展示上说的
And, as described in this morning's presentation...
血液流通让皮肤能再生
The fresh blood supply has allowed the skin to regrow
不需要再次移植
without the need for further grafts.
沃伦医生
Dr. Warren?
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery will perform
先进行微脉管血管修复
A primary microvascular aterial repair first
然后进行静脉吻合术
and then follow with a venous anastomosis.
好了 马特 一切都挺好的
All right, Matt. This all looks very good.
-我们手术室见 -搞飞机啊
- We're gonna see you in the O.R. - What?
这招真屡试不爽
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表