实习医生格蕾
—
第十一季 第二十三集 "时间停滞"
"Time Stops"
引流静脉 供血动脉 神经根 脊髓 肿瘤
当你身处手术室时 时间就停滞了
Time stops when you're in the O.R.
你走到手术台前
You step up to the table...
评估患者的状况
...you evaluate the patient...
拿起手术刀
...you pick up a scalpel...
大哥哥
Big brother.
你就进入了高度专注的状态
...and then you go into a bubble.
除了你和你的手术 一切都被你抛之脑后
It's just you and your surgery, and nothing else matters,
不论是时间 痛苦 或是疲劳
not time, not pain, not exhaustion --
你都全然忘却
Nothing.
刚做完椎体次全切除术 我没来迟吧
Just finished my corpectomy. Did I miss it?
没 你来得正好
No, you're good.
-可真快 -什么真快
- That was fast. - What was fast?
我找房♥产中介
I put out feelers with a real-estate agent
想咨♥询♥房♥产的事
about the house,
没想到这么快就有回信了
and looks like I got an offer.
你要卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
You're selling the house?
不
No.
我也说不好 可能吧
I-I don't know. Maybe.
为什么人们总喜欢迫♥害♥自己的动脉
Why do people constantly feel the need to kill their arteries?
他们来了吗
Are they here yet?
我来迟了吗 不是吧
Oh, did I miss it? Tell me I didn't miss it.
-没 -我差点就忘了
- Nope. - I almost forgot.
我超期待他们惊恐的小脸
I can't wait to see the beads of sweat
汗珠滚滚而下
on their freaked-out little faces.
天 我没错过吧
Oh, man. Did I miss it?
-没 -没
- Nope. - Nope.
要是有人被吓屎了就好玩了
I want to see someone crap -- actually crap.
见过也闻到过 一点也不好玩
Seen it, smelled it. Not as fun as you'd think.
他们来啦
It's happening!
雏鸡雏鸭们都来啦
The baby chicks and ducks are here!
在现实生活中亦是如此
It happens in real life, too.
每当有大事 有悲剧发生之时
When something big happens, something tragic,
你就像被冻住了一样
you freeze.
你会不断回想以前快乐的日子
You retreat into your happy bubble...
-我叫德里克 -德里克
- Derek. - Derek
-我叫梅瑞狄斯 -梅瑞狄斯
- Right. Meredith. - Meredith.
时钟的指针像是才向前拨了一秒
...for what seems like a second...
直到你猛然惊醒
...until you look up.
才突然发现
And suddenly you realize...
新的一年已然到来
...it's a whole new year.
今天你们满怀希望地来到这里
Each of you today comes here hopeful,
想一展身手
wanting in on the game.
一个月前 你们还在医学院
A month ago, you were in med school,
在医生的指导下学习
being taught by doctors.
而今天 你们就是医生
Today, you are the doctors.
在这儿就职住院医师的五年
The five years you spend here as surgical residents
将是你人生中最美好也是最痛苦的五年
will be the best and worst of your lives.
他们会...
They will --
你有问题吗
You have a question?
有 为什么
Yes. Why?
-你举手了啊 -抱歉
- Uh, you raised your hand. - No, I'm sorry.
我想说 你为什么说
I mean why will these be
这将是最痛苦也是最美好的五年
the best and worst years of our lives?
我正准备说呢
Uh, I-I was getting to that.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚说到哪儿了 对了
Um, where was I? Oh, right.
你会被逼到崩溃边缘
You will be pushed to the breaking point.
看看你周围的人
Look around you.
和你的竞争对手问声好
Say hello to your competition.
其中有八个人会转到更轻松的专科
Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty.
五个会在压力下崩溃
Five of you will crack under the pressure.
还有两个会被劝退
Two of you will be asked to leave.
这里是你们的起跑线
This is your starting line.
你们的竞技场
This is your arena.
你们将何去何从
How well you play...
就看个人能耐了
...that's up to you.
-他们看着好蠢 -他们看着像小婴儿
- They look stupid. - They look like babies.
我们也如此粉♥嫩♥嫩过吗
Were we ever that young?
-他们看着如此...精力充沛 -还很蠢
- They're so...well rested. - And stupid.
还像小狗一样两眼水汪汪
And eager, like puppies.
不 才不像小狗狗呢
No, not like puppies.
-雏鸡雏鸭 -雏鸡雏鸭
- Chicks and ducks. - Chicks and ducks.
现在都把实习生叫这名啦
When did we start calling them that?
你都一年没来了啊
You've been gone for a year.
要是抛下不管 他们就会被淹死
Left to their own devices, they would drown.
拉着病人一起下水
And take the patients down with them.
上帝保佑
God help us all.
他们看着真好
They look good.
比较好
Pretty good.
有些人
Some of them.
对于雏鸡雏鸭来说 算不错了
I mean, for chicks and ducks.
我能分到几个好的吧
I'll at least get some good ones, right?
你可得罩着我啊
You'll make sure I get some good ones?
没错 就靠你了
Yeah. You're gonna hook me up.
注意
Listen up.
这位是爱德华兹医生
This is Dr. Edwards.
你们中某些人将有幸得到她的指导
Some of you are lucky enough to be under her supervision.
仔细听好她说的每一句话
Listen closely to everything she says.
观察 学习
Observe. Learn.
她将带领你们成为很棒的医师
She has the power to mold you into fine surgeons.
谢谢你 韦伯医生
Thank you, Dr. Webber.
对了 恭喜你 主任
Oh, and congratulations, sir.
韦伯医生今天下午要结婚了
Dr. Webber's getting married this afternoon.
赞 这...
Wow! That's...
-恭喜 主任 -恭喜
- Mazel tov, sir. - Congratulations.
万岁
Hooray!
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank -- thank you.
谁想跟爱德华兹医生学习
Uh, now, um... who's got Dr. Edwards?
我可靠不住
I did not hook you up.
听好 我们约法三章
All right. I have three rules.
一 听护士的话 尊重护士
One -- listen to the nurses. Respect the nurses.
护士怎么说 你们怎么做
Do whatever the nurses say.
你或许以为你比护士懂得多
You may think you know more than the nurses.
但你想错了
You do not.
二 你们的小宇宙自此要围着我转
Two -- your life is now all about me...
你们要忘却自己 你男友
...not about you or your boyfriend...
你和你姐的撕逼大战
...your fight with your sister...
还有你自己裤裆里的那点破事
...or your nasty little rash down there.
当你们的关注点在我时
So, when we are focused on me,
我们离成为外科医生大神就不远了
we are learning to be surgical gods.
而当关注点在你们时
When we are focused on you,
我们就成了加油站打零工的
we're working at a gas station.
三 不得抱怨
Three -- no complaining.
只要哼唧一声 你就滚蛋 懂吗
You complain and you are out. Got it?
你
You.
三条规定 重复一遍
Rules. Repeat.
听护士的话 跪拜你 敢哼唧就去死
Listen to nurses, worship you, complain and die.
很好 我们走
Good. Let's go.
亨特
Hunt.
理查德这代理主任还要当多久
How much longer is Richard gonna be interim chief?
我想扩大我们部门
Because I want to expand my department,
但他在预算上总是斤斤计较
and he has kind of a different approach to the budget.
你什么时候华丽回归啊
So when are you coming back?
不回归了
Uh, I'm not.
董事会要新任命一个主任
The board's gonna appoint a new chief.
是吗 什么时候
We are? When?
-为什么 -对 为什么
- Why? - Yeah, why?
因为... 我当主任当够了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表