Dr. Grey, she can't take the defibrillation.
我来处理
I got this.
玛乔丽
Marjorie.
你很好 你会没事的
You're all right. You're okay.
我就在你身边 你会没事的
I'm here with you. It's okay.
皮尔斯 你这样她会死的
Pierce, you're letting her die.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
你会没事的
You're okay.
-皮尔斯 -会没事的
- Pierce! - It's okay.
你会没事的
You're okay.
死亡时间
Time of death.
死亡时间 格蕾医生
Time of death, Dr. Grey.
护士 现在几点
Nurse, what is the time?
八点四十二分
20:42.
死亡时间 八点四十二分
Time of death, 20:42.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
皮尔斯 皮尔斯 等一下
Pierce. Pierce, hold up.
主任
Chief.
我只是想对你为麦克尼尔家做的
I just wanted to say thank you
说声谢谢
for what you did for the Mcneils.
你给了他们一些安慰
You gave them... some peace.
很高兴有你在 谢谢
And I'm glad you're here, so... thank you.
主要工作都是你和杨做的
You and Yang did all the hard work.
我只不过给它画上了句号♥
I just got to bring it over the finish line.
主任
Chief.
我觉得你应该知道
I think you should know
我亲眼看到皮尔斯医生故意拖延治疗
that Dr. Pierce just slow-coded a patient right in front of me.
什么 格蕾 这很
What? Grey, that is a --
我亲眼看到的
I watched it happen.
她故意拖延了对病人的急救
She deliberately withheld care from a coding patient.
她的心肺复苏术完全无效
Her CPR was totally ineffectual
-而且她不让我进行电击 -慢慢说
- and she would not let me defibrillate. - Slow down.
-格蕾医生 -你就眼睁睁看着她死去的
- Dr. Grey. - You let that woman die.
格蕾 慢点说 皮尔斯
Grey, slow down! Pierce.
格蕾医生从我来这第一分钟开始
Dr. grey has been doubting my effectiveness
就一直质疑我的能力和权威
and undermining my authority since the minute I got here.
她也许是觉得我比不上前任
Maybe I'm being judged too harshly against my predecessor
或者单纯因为不喜欢我
or maybe she just doesn't like me,
可我只能对她说
But I can only say to her
我要对病人家属说的话
what I will say to my patient's family --
我尽了自己作为一个医生的职责
I did everything in my power as a physician to help her,
但我很抱歉她还是走了
but I am sorry to say she's gone.
我们说完了吗 主任
Are we finished, chief?
暂时完了
For now.
格蕾 等等
Grey, wait.
如果让我被炒鱿鱼 随便 我不在乎
If you want to get me fired, go ahead. I don't care.
如果你想告诉那个女的我做了什么 随你
If you want to tell that woman what I did, fine.
不过要把事实说完整
but tell her the whole truth.
她母亲坚定地求我
Her mother begged me in no uncertain terms
自然地结束她的痛苦
to end her suffering naturally.
她本来想签署安乐死协议
She would have signed papers to that effect,
可她女儿不让
but her daughter wouldn't allow her to.
她女儿太害怕失去母亲
Her daughter was too scared to realize
却没意识到延长生命只是徒增痛苦
that she was keeping her alive and in agony.
我做了我和病人都觉得正确的事
I did what my patient and I decided was in her best interest.
看着我的眼睛
You look me in the eye
你能告诉我换做自己就不会做这种事吗
and tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing.
我母亲她还好吗
Is she all right, my mother?
我去吃晚饭顺便处理点事 可一回来
I went for dinner and some errands, but when I came --
简妮 我很抱歉
Jeannie. I'm sorry.
你母亲心跳又停了 而我
Your mother's heart stopped again, and I...
我
I --
皮尔斯医生尽力了
Dr. Pierce did everything in her power.
尽管我们倾尽全力抢救
Despite all our efforts and capabilities,
却没能救活你母亲
we weren't able to save your mother.
我非常抱歉
I am very sorry for your loss.
我是说 我觉得你说得对
I'm saying that I think you're right.
也许我可以放弃这个
You know, maybe this is something that I can give up
然后我们就能 就能
so that we can have, you know --
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
没有出现发绀或是充血性心力衰竭的表现
Oh, um, no signs of cyanosis or congestive heart failure.
目前为止一切都好
So far, so good.
-干得好 -你也是
- Nice work. - You, too.
你去看看她吧
You should go see her.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, doctor.
-所以呢 -所以我打算放弃做研究员
- So? - So, I'm gonna pass on the fellowship.
-不 不行 -什么
- No, you're not. you can't. - What?
今早我错了
Look, I was wrong this morning.
你不应该做这样的牺牲
This isn't a sacrifice that you should have to make.
我们能想出好办法的
We can figure this out.
如果你开心 对我们的孩子也有好处
If it makes you happy, that will benefit our kid --
孩子比什么都重要
Kids more than anything.
所以你觉得我应该去做研究员吗
So, you think I should do it?
我觉得你必须去
I think you have to.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
晚安 罗宾斯医生 托瑞斯医生
Goodnight, Dr. Robbins, Dr. Torres.
我的孩子在哪 孩子怎么样
Where -- where's the baby? Is the baby --
孩子很好 她很漂亮
The baby's fine. She's beautiful.
多亏了你 她很好
Thanks to you, she's fine.
等情况稳定我就让你们见她
I'll let you know as soon as you can go see her.
看起来能完全痊愈
Looks like a full recovery,
并且我们找到她的父母了 福尔摩斯
and we found her parents, Sherlock.
他们正从亚利桑那赶来
They're on their way in from Arizona.
我能问你们个事情吗
Can I ask you guys something?
我们这次是一♥夜♥情♥
We just hooked up the one time,
但我想继续约她 因为她真的很好
but I wanted to ask her out because she was really cool,
当然 是在她出事之前都很好
you know, before she went all derp.
我应该留下来等她苏醒吗
Should I hang out till she wakes up,
还是说这会显得我很 难缠
or does that make me look, like, clingy?
这想法 很好
Um, that's...sweet.
我也曾
Well... I was once the girl
和只认识了一小时的男人回家
who went home with the guy she met an hour ago.
如果我是她
If this had been me,
我最不想见的人就是你了
you would be the last person I'd want to see.
-好吧 -也许可以在健身房♥和她偶遇
- Okay. - Yeah, maybe run into her at the gym.
或者记住她的全名 请她吃饭
Maybe learn her last name. Maybe invite her to dinner.
能给我你的号♥码吗
Can I have your number?
-快走 -快走
- Go. - Go.
大多数谜题最后都只是缺了一小块未知信息
Most puzzles come down to one last missing piece of information.
这信息可以是某个医学难题的答案
Whether it's the answer to a medical mystery...
皮尔斯找出麦克尼尔家孩子们的病因了吗
Pierce figured out what happened to the McNeil kids?
太不可思议了
That's surprising.
她找到了
She solved it.
她做到了杨做不到的 并且她恨我
She did what Yang couldn't do, and she hates me.
我做完了你病人的术后检查 还有什么事吗
I finished your post-ops. Anything else?
你不接受拒绝的回答
You don't take no for an answer.
所以你不服从命令 还有其它很多缺点
So you're insubordinate, as well as everything else.
不对
No.
不对
No?
不对 我没有不服从命令也值得信任
No. I am not insubordinate or untrustworthy.
我们一开始就处得很不愉快
I think we got off to a bad start.
我犯了个错误 我应该告诉你事情的全部
I made a mistake. I should have told you the whole story.
但我到这是来学习的
But I came here to learn,
我今天跟你学到了非常多的东西
and I learned a crap ton from you today,
所以我觉得应该给我第二次机会
so I decided I deserved a second chance,
你不给我机会 我就自己创造机会
and you weren't gonna give me one, so I gave myself one.
也可以是你是谁 你将去哪的回答
...or to the question of who you are, where you fit...
这是你的怒火吗
Is this your thunder?
好吧 威尔逊
All right, Wilson.
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
你叫对我的名字了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表