See?
没错 但我没想到他会
Yeah, but I didn't know he was gonna be delivered
在一间小黑屋里由一个实习生来接生
by an intern in a pitch-black room
还是在超级风暴来袭时 惊喜就是无处不在
in the middle of a superstorm, but surprises happen.
故事不错 但是没有任何安慰效果
That's a good story, but I find no comfort in it.
是 还有这个
Yeah, well, and this.
这几周我都一直在坐冷板凳 但我现在
I've been on the bench for weeks, yet here I am,
不用开颅就能拯救这个女人的生命
saving a woman's life without even opening her skull.
接受惊喜吧 艾弗里
Embrace surprises, Avery.
侧切已经完成 开始进行内侧
Lateral incision's done. Going for medial now.
脾脏粉碎 把最长的弯钳给我
His spleen is shattered. Give me the longest kelly you have.
-给你 -他真是他老婆的人肉蹦床
- Here you go. - He was a human trampoline for his wife.
-真不可思议 -总比烧死好
- Pretty amazing. - Better than burning to death.
我简直无法想象
I can't imagine.
我可以想象我把妻子扔出窗外的情景
I can imagine throwing my wife out a window.
前妻
Ex-wife.
每个人都说以后会更好
Everyone keeps saying that things will get easier,
大家不可能都是错的 但是我
and I'm sure everyone can't be wrong, but, man, I am...
我已经准备好去迎接好日子了
I'm really ready for the easier part.
我想德里克和我已经步入这个阶段了
I think Derek and I may have hit the easier part.
是 你说过了
Yeah. You mentioned.
我也不知道 我们一直在叫暂停 你明白吗
I don't know. We keep calling these time-outs, you know?
我们忙着暂停
And then we're so busy time-outing
有时都忘了我们在怄气
that we forget we're even mad.
我也不清楚 至少他在家的时候好一点
I don't know. He seems better... at home, at least.
我一直在提心吊胆 怕还有坏事发生
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop,
可能根本就不会有坏事了
but maybe there is no other shoe.
肯定是有的
There's a shoe.
你知道你们的暂停代表着什么吗
You know what your time-outs are?
创可贴
Band-aids.
它们遮住伤口
They cover the mess,
止一段时间的血
they stop the bleeding for a little while,
但这是在忽略伤害 然后就...
but you're just ignoring the damage, and then...
报应就来了
Good times.
相信我 一定还会有坏事的
Trust me. There's gonna be another shoe.
你那真安静啊
Awfully quiet over there.
我想专心一点 贝利医生
Just focused, Dr. Bailey.
难道你不跟我汇报一下进展吗
Do you think you should be updating me on your progress?
我刚刚完成了中♥央♥切口
Yeah. I, uh, just finished the medial dissection
确定了危险三角区
and identified the triangle of doom,
然后做了侧向切口 确定疼痛三角
then lateral dissection, triangle of pain.
就剩植入网膜了
All that's left is the mesh.
听上去一切都在你掌控之中
Sounds like you have everything under control.
没错 完全在我控制之中
Totally. Totally under control.
你也没吐在你的口罩里
And you didn't barf in your mask.
你真棒
Bravo.
好 必须非常小心地切除
Okay, you have to resect really carefully,
尤其是早产儿
especially this premature.
不 又有一个出血点
Oh, no. There's another bleeder.
必须要进行血行阻断
You're gonna have to devascularize this whole thing.
是 是 我能处理
Yep, yep. I got it.
这真不错 就像是回到旧时光
This is nice. It's like old times.
你还没给我机会适应新时光呢
You haven't let me get used to the new times.
罗宾斯医生 马多克斯医生要你去六号♥手术室
Dr. Robbins, Dr. Maddox has asked for you in O.R.6.
格拉曼啊 不过就是个简单的剖腹产
Ugh. Graham... it's a simple c-section.
-你可以去 我来接手 -他说情况很紧急
- I can take this if you got to go. He says it's urgent.
-快点输血 -格拉曼
- Put the blood in a rapid infuser! - Graham?
胎盘粘连在一起了
The placenta was adhered,
我试图将其分离的时候 就开始出血了
and as I started to pull, everything started bleeding!
已经输了多少单位的血了
How many units has she gone through?
-我不知道 -格拉曼
- I don't know. - Graham!
-二还是三单位 -是八单位了
- Two, three?! - Eight.
我没做错 我分离了胎盘
I did what I was supposed to! I pulled at the placenta!
给我换长袍和手套 该死 格拉曼
Gown and glove me right now! Damn it, Graham.
看上去像植入性胎盘
It looks like placenta percreta.
可能已经侵入更深处了
It's probably invading deeper structures.
你难道看不到吗
Can't you see that? I mean, ugh!
怎么没有人阻止他呢
Why didn't anybody stop him?!
好吧 听着
All right, listen...
找亨特或者任何一个当值的外科医生
Call Hunt or any trauma surgeon that's on call.
-马上去 -格拉曼 走开
- On it. - Graham, move.
快走
Move!
你母亲脑脊液泄露
Your mother had a spinal-fluid leak.
我没有开颅就止住了泄露
I was able to stop it without opening up her skull.
她还在做手术
She's still in surgery,
我们希望能修复好她的右肺
and we hope to repair the damage to her right lung.
你父亲有些内出血
Your father has some internal bleeding.
我们很快就会知道更多情况
We'll know more soon.
非常感谢你们二位
Thank you both so much.
我不是有意这么对她的
I didn't want to do that to her...
另外那位医生
That other doctor.
我也在戒毒康复中
I'm in recovery, too.
我违背了誓言
I broke an oath.
我也想支持帮助她 但
I wanted -- I want to be supportive, but...
但那毕竟是我母亲
but it's my mother.
一有新进展我们就会通知你 好吗
We'll let you know when we know more, okay?
德里克 这到底是怎么一回事
Derek, what am I looking at here?
你在说什么 艾米吗
What are you talking about? Amy?
那位女士说的话 有多少是真的
What that lady said, how much of it is true?
全部属实吗 她是瘾君子吗
Is it all true? She's a drug addict?
-她害死了她男朋友吗 -她是我妹妹
- She killed her boyfriend? - She's my sister.
我问这些是因为我得知道
I'm asking because I need to know
她适不适合继续当神外主任
if we want her out front as neuro chief.
我想知道你是不是认为
I'm asking you if you think
她是这个科室领头人的不二选择
she's the best person to be heading the department.
好吧
Okay.
我理解 毕竟她是你妹妹
I get it. She's your sister.
你无需多说
Say no more.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来了
I'm here!
植入性胎盘入侵了肠子和膀胱 对吧
Placenta percreta invading the bowel and bladder, right?
-我呼了亨特 他在哪 -他正忙着
- I paged Hunt. Where's hunt? - He's busy.
其实我不想让你看这个
Well, I didn't want you to see this.
拜托 让我帮点忙吧
Oh, please. Where do you need me?
过来这边 夹钳止血
Get in here and start clamping.
超声波没检查出来吗
The ultrasound didn't detect this?
没 连赫曼也没发现
No, even Herman didn't see it.
孕妇血容量都比较大
And pregnant women have a higher blood volume,
而且血管扩张 所以出血速度更快
distended vessels, they bleed out faster --
别说了 格拉曼 不
Oh, can it, Graham. Oh, no.
-不不不 -怎么了
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - What is it?
植入胎盘侵入她的肾脏了
Oh, it extended to her kidney.
-输尿管 -拿垫巾过来
- And the ureter -- - Lap pad!
一直保持输血
Keep that blood coming!
她每两分钟丢失1公升的血
She's losing a liter every two minutes!
天啊 我们是怎么生孩子的
Good lord. How do any of us even have babies?
看 这就是我不想你在这的原因
See, that's why I didn't want you in here.
没有看到其它损伤
I see no other injuries.
肠子完好无损
The bowel is intact.
我们可以缝合了
I think we can close.
-还要多久结束 -怎么了
- How much longer do you guys have? - What's up?
我要召开临时董事会
I've called for an emergency board meeting.
是因为艾米莉亚吗
Is this about Amelia?
是的
It is.
德里克没跟你谈吗
Didn't Derek talk to you?
谈过了
He did.
欧文 欧文
Owen. Owen!
-凯丽 -坏事来了
- Callie. - Other shoe.
我们能搞定 你快去
We got this. Go.
帮我缝合
Close for me.
欧文跟你谈了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表