Kids need family.
我会好好的 我们可以一起慢慢变老
I would be fine, and we could grow old together.
我的人生还远没结束
My life is so unfinished.
还没结束 我还想活
It's unfinished, and I'm not finished.
当然 当然 爱丽丝
No. No, Ellis.
别乱想
Don't think that.
闭上眼
Just close your eyes...
想想你的家人
...and think of the family,
想想我们的家
of the house...
你每晚都回的家
And you there every night to come home to.
想想在家里的我
And me there.
那天在旋转木马发生的事
I lied to you before...
我撒了谎
about what happened that day at the carousel.
她说的话我还记得
I remember what she said.
我说了什么我也记得
I remember what I said.
所有事我都记得
I remember everything.
那是星期四下午
It was a Thursday afternoon.
我们约好了
We had made a pact --
她会离开撒切尔 我离开阿戴尔
She would leave Thatcher, and I would leave Adele.
你妈妈刚接到
Your mother had just received
哈珀-艾弗里奖的第一次提名
her first Harper Avery nomination.
她高兴坏了
She was so excited.
可我嫉妒了
And I was...jealous.
不是良性竞争的那种嫉妒
Not like healthy competition.
而是令人厌恶 无可救药的嫉妒
A hateful, hopeless jealousy...
好像她已经远远跑在前面追不上了
As if she was already too far ahead to catch up to.
她的成功为她绕上一圈光环
Her success illuminated everything
而我什么都还没得到
I hadn't yet accomplished.
这之前的那晚
The night before,
我试着鼓起勇气想跟阿戴尔坦白的时候
as I worked up the nerve to tell Adele,
我想到了你妈妈
I thought of your mother.
我在想她这么年轻 就已经那么厉害
I thought of what she could do at such a young age.
想她以后可能会取得的成就
I thought of what she would do.
然后我就想
And I thought...
我以后一辈子就活在
"I will spend my life feeling like this..."
她的光环下
"...my entire life."
所以我毁约了
So I ruined it.
你有孩子
You have a child.
不许说 我不想听 理查德
Don't say that. I won't listen, Richard.
对不起 我办不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
别走 求求你 求你 别走
No, please, please, please, please!
-爱丽丝 别这样 -理查德
- Ellis, no. - Richard,
理查德 你不能丢下我
Richard, you can't leave me.
理查德 理查德
Richard! Richard!
理查德
Richard!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我们要回家 我们要回家
We have to go home. We have to go home.
要回家
We have to go home.
然后她带我回了家
And then she took me home.
对
Yes.
然后就想自杀
And then she attempted suicide.
我们的生活完全可以是另一种样子
We would have had a whole other life.
那件事之后的一切都是我的错
Everything after that was my fault.
我为了错误的原因 做了错误的选择
I made the wrong choice for the wrong reason.
之后的几乎每一天 我都在后悔
And there's hardly a day goes by that I don't...
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我知道
I bet you are.
-他回阿戴尔身边了 -是的
- He's gone back to Adele. - Yes.
我就知道
Of course he has.
妈
Mom...
他害怕了
He's afraid --
害怕变得更快乐
Afraid to be happy.
留下我一个人
And I'm all alone.
现在我要一个人把女儿拉扯大
Now I have to raise my daughter alone.
我怎么做得到
How am I expected to do that?
她很容易激动
She's pretty skittish.
安娜 我们要跟你谈谈
Ana, we need to talk to you.
我不要 不要 你说我们不会有事的
No. No, you said we will be all right.
没关系 你们很安全 别紧张
It's okay. You're safe. Calm down.
你不能把她带走
You can't take her from me.
-我要走 我要 -纳迪娅不会有事
- I'm going. I'm go-- - Nadia is safe.
我跟儿童保护组织的人谈过了
I spoke to CPS.
我说整件事完全就是误会
I told them the whole thing was a huge misunderstanding
是我搞错了
and that I made a mistake.
这些人是医院派来的律师
These people are lawyers from the hospital,
他们会帮你的
and they are going to help you.
安娜 他们会帮你的 解释你的权利
Ana, they're gonna work with you, explain your rights,
帮忙处理医药费
help with the payment plan.
不会有人拒绝为纳迪娅治疗
No one's gonna deny Nadia medical treatment,
也不会有人带她走
and no one's gonna take her away,
但你必须带她来见我 给她治病
but you have to bring her here to me for her treatments.
明白吗
Do you understand?
好了 我带他们进来
Okay, I'm going to bring them in now.
没有 没有 我没投你
No, no, no, I didn't vote for you.
一个月前你们一个个还口口声声说
Like a month ago, you were all,
有需要就来找我 我会帮你的
"Tell me if you need help. I will help you."
全是骗人的鬼话
So full of crap.
对不起嘛 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不想投我就算了
If you didn't want to vote for me, fine,
为什么要骗我
but then why lie to my face about it?
因为你知道后就不会同意当主治医师了
Because I didn't think that you'd take the attending job if you knew.
你如果还想做我导师的话
Look, if you're trying to be a mentor or whatever,
你简直烂到家了
right now you're sucking.
没有 我不想做
No, I'm not your mentor!
我是说 你想的话我可以
I-I mean, I am if you need me to be,
但我不希望你把我当成导师
but I need you to not need me to be.
所以我没有投给你
That's why I didn't vote for you.
听着 我花了一整天时间
Listen, I spent the day
见习了一台胎儿分流术
observing a fetal shunt placement,
就是为了拍那女人的马屁
trying to suck up to a woman
而我百分百确定那女人恨我
who I'm 100% positive hates me.
我会这么做的唯一原因
The only reason that I could even try to do that
就是因为有你在如此完美地
is because you handled that little girl's case
处理那个小女孩的病例
so beautifully.
如果我想顺利完成学业
I need to take a step back from peds surgery
并且不让我的婚姻破裂
if I'm gonna make this fellowship work...
我就得离开儿外科
and if I'm gonna keep my marriage from falling apart.
能让我放心去这么做的唯一因素
And the only way that I can even try to do that
就是因为有你在这
is if -- is if you're here,
做着所有我无法完成的工作
doing everything that I can't do.
我不再需要你跟着我学习了 阿历克斯
I don't need you to be my fellow anymore, Alex.
我要你成为我
I need you to be me.
你是唯一让我放心交给你去做的人
You're the only one I can trust to do that.
我要涨很多工资
I should be making a lot more money.
很多 很多
A lot. A lot.
别 别走 别走
Ah, no, stop. Stop.
我们不吵架了 吵架结束了
We're not fighting. The fighting is over.
我要求结束争吵
I am calling a halt to it.
上帝啊 德里克 你怎么能这样
God, Derek, you don't just get to do that,
一个人决定我们什么时候搬家
decide when we're moving,
什么时候停止吵架
decide when a fight is over.
如果我说还没吵完呢
What if I'm not done fighting?
是 是没完 我可以向你保证
It's -- it's not over. I can guarantee you that.
我们可能明天或者后天会继续吵
We'll probably fight tomorrow and the next day,
并且可能还会再吵上一阵子
and this is gonna last for a while,
但现在我们得暂停一会儿
but right now we're gonna have a truce.
-暂停 -是的
- A truce? - Yes.
为什么
Why?
你有个妹妹了
You have a sister.
你要失去她了 梅瑞狄斯 你不应该这样
You're losing her, Meredith, and you shouldn't.
你有个妹妹却不告诉我
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表