你知道是托瑞斯帮亚利桑那截肢的吗
Did you know that it was Torres who sawed off Arizona's leg?
事情是这样的吗
That's what happened?
是的 我们还都认识他们 感觉怪怪的
Yes, and it's so weird because now we know them.
他们是真实经历过空难的人
They're like real people, and they were in a plane crash.
还有阿历克斯以前跟格蕾的妹妹在一起
Oh, oh, and Alex used to hook up with Grey's sister.
皮尔斯吗 她当时不在这
Pierce? She wasn't even here.
不 是以前另一个妹妹 莱西
No, there was another one, Lexie.
以前
Was?
她在树林里死了
She died out there in the woods.
天啊 如果山姆死了怎么办
Oh, my god. What if Sam dies?
如果凯特不记得怎么办
What if Kate never remembers?
如果谢博德决定错误
What if -- what if Shepherd made the wrong call
因为她跟亨特闹别扭 亨特很生气
because she's so pissed at Hunt, and Hunt's so pissed at her,
然后他死了 凯特什么都不记得
and he dies, and Kate doesn't remember any of it?
就像这从未发生一样
Like, it never even happened?
就咻的一下没了 消失于无形
Like poof, gone, just evaporated like it was nothing?
我没法像以前一样看待他们了
I can never look at any of them the same again.
不可能了
Never.
那女人再也找不到这样的爱情了
Yeah, that woman is never gonna find this kind of love again.
再也不会
Ever.
那是谁 哪里来的孩子
Hey, who is that? Where'd you get that baby?
从2号♥妈妈肚子里飞出来的
It came flying out of mom two.
我跟你说了留在妈妈肚子里
I told you to keep that baby in.
我试过了 药物不起作用
I tried. She didn't respond to the meds.
小家伙明显想出来
Little bugger apparently wanna out.
母亲怎么样
Wha-- how's his mom?
她很好啊 分娩很容易
Oh, she's doing great. Easy delivery.
好 我做完5号♥妈妈的剖腹产后就去看她
All right, I'll check on her after my section on mom five.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用 我能搞定
- You need a hand with that? - No, I'm fine.
如果需要帮忙这很正常
Well, I mean, it's not a problem if you want an assist.
-不了 我搞得定 -我意思是
- No, I got it. - Well, no, I mean --
不用 阿历克斯
No, Alex!
赶紧把他们俩带到新生儿加强监护病房♥
Just get that baby settled in the nicu and this one, too.
最后一针
Okay, last suture going in.
好了 你可以放开了
Okay. You can let go...
现在
Now.
糟了 糟了
Damn it! Damn it.
没固定好
It's not holding.
再也乐观不起来了啊
So much for optimism and joy.
-现在怎么办 -我不知道
- What now? - I don't know.
或许我们可以做个分流术
Maybe there's a way we can put him on bypass after all.
-你疯了吗 -没 我想不到办法了
- Are you out of your mind? - No, but I am out of options.
分流术可不是什么好办法 你知道的
Bypass isn't an option. You know that.
你有更好的主意么
Do you have a better idea?
有 别杀了我的病人
Yeah, don't do something that kills my patient.
格蕾医生 这是我们共同的病人
Dr. Grey, this is our patient,
而且你今天过得不怎么愉快
and you're having a bad day.
皮尔斯 你是个聪明的女人
Pierce, you are a very smart woman.
我们一定可以做些什么的
There has to be something that we can do,
除了分流术以外
apart from bypass,
可以让你把手从他胸腔里拿出来
that doesn't involve sending this man home
让他安全回家
with your hand in his chest.
我们都闭嘴 你静静思考
So we are all going to be quiet and let you think,
然后你想点管用的法子出来
and you are going to come up with something.
氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂
Cyanoacrylate.
胶 你想把补片给粘上去
Glue? You want to use glue to put the patch in?
你凭什么觉得这样的固定效果
What makes you think that's gonna hold
会比缝合来得更好
any better than the stitches did?
凭贝利传染给我的乐观
Bailey's infectious optimism.
你听见她说的了 氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂
You heard the woman -- cyanoacrylate.
我们现在没有这东西
Uh, we don't have any on hand.
那就去找点来
Then go get some!
他出现室颤了
He's in fib.
你们还在等什么 赶紧把那胶弄来
What are you waiting for? Go get that glue now!
动起来 快跑
Move! Run!
充电到25焦 离手
Charge to 25. Clear.
再来一次 离手
Again. Clear.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on, come on. Ugh.
好了 我们把他救回来了
There he is. We got him back.
他血压几乎为零
He barely has a pressure.
那该死的胶在哪
Where the hell is that glue?
在路上 随时可能送过来
It's coming. Any minute now.
-随时 -我拿到胶了
- Any minute. - I have the glue!
乐观的胜利
Optimism for the win.
好了 护士 把你的手指伸到这后面
All right, nurse, I need your finger back in here,
再给我一片补片
and I need another patch.
好了
All right.
我们再试一次 好吗
Let's try this again, shall we?
听我口令
On my count.
把手移开 看有没有固定好
Hands up and see if it holds.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
血压...
Pressure's...
竟然好了
...good.
还好
Well...
真是有趣
Huh, that was fun.
很好 再说一遍你的名字
Okay, great. Now tell me your name again.
凯特·肖
Kate Shaw.
不错 捏我的手指
Good. Squeeze my finger.
我们现在在哪
What city are we in?
华盛顿 西雅图
Seattle, Washington.
非常好 换只手
Very good, other hand.
现在 告诉我谁是现任的美国总统
Now, tell me who's the current U.S. President.
除非在一个小时前总统改选了
Unless it's changed in the last hour,
否则还是巴拉克·奥巴马
it is still Barack Obama.
棒 告诉我你什么时候上的飞机
Nice. Now, tell me about when you got on the plane.
-我很抱歉 -别
- I'm sorry. - No!
别说抱歉 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你...
You...
你必须得想起来 好吗
You have to, okay?
想起 山姆
Remember -- Sam.
记得吗 你觉得他很帅气来着
Remember? You thought he was really cute.
我知道 你一直在说
I know, you keep saying that.
你真的很喜欢他
And you really liked him,
而且他也真的真的很喜欢你
and he really, really liked you.
为什么你一直...
Why do you keep --
因为我觉得你俩命中注定在一起 好吗
Because I think you're meant to be together, okay?
-我不... -如果你们不是
- I don't -- - If you're not,
那为什么那架飞机要坠毁
then what's the point of a plane crashing
把你们俩带到这间医院来
and bringing the two of you here?
-那只是 -别说了
- It's just -- - Stop it!
我不记得了 好吗 我什么都不记得
I don't know, okay? I don't know!
你一直说这些事情
You keep telling me all of these things
这些我理应记得的事情 但是我记不得
that I'm supposed to know, and I don't know!
你这样做对我没有任何帮助
You're not helping!
-你这样不是在帮我 -爱德华兹医生
- This isn't helping. - Dr. Edwards
爱德华兹
Edwards!
你究竟在想在这儿干嘛
What the hell were you trying to do in there?
你不能像这样逼病人
You do not push a patient like that.
我只是... 我希望我能够...
I just -- I hoped that I could --
干嘛 催着她想起来吗
What, that you could badger her into remembering?
事不是这样做的
That is not how this works.
她今天已经够糟心了
She was distressed enough already,
你现在只是让她过得更糟心
And you are only making it worse.
谢博德医生 你应该停止
Dr. Shepherd, you can stop yelling
在走廊吼我的住院医师
at my resident in the hallway.
你的住院医师 你的住院医师
Your resident? Your resident?
是的 没错 她今天是我的住院医师
Yes, yes, today she's my resident.
我想吼谁就吼谁 你管不着
Okay, I can yell at any resident I want to,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表