You go for a jog right this second,
我觉得你以后就再也走不了路了
I don't think you'd ever be able to walk again.
好了 好了
Ow! Okay, I
我说了我不想被揍 是不是
I did mention not wanting to be punched, didn't I?
是的 但这也是有氧运动
Yeah, uh, but it's good cardio.
装的好像真疼一样 疼吗
Oh, like that really hurt. That hurt?
创伤的ABC原则确实能
The ABCs of truma are a handy tool
有效提高患者生存率
for keeping a patient alive.
但这只是开始
But they're only a starting point.
你好
Uh, hello.
我按了门铃
Um, I just rang the bell.
没人答应
No one answered.
他们是说的八点 对吧
Um, they did say 8:00, right?
是的
They did, yeah.
桌子摆好了
The table is set.
是的
Yeah, it is.
好奇怪
It's...strange.
一旦确定患者的气道 呼吸和循环
Once the patient's airway, breathing, and circulation
都没有问题并被妥善监测
are all clear and accounted for,
真正的工作就开始了 复杂的工作
the real work begins -- the messy work.
我带了酒
I brought wine.
我酒精成瘾
I'm an alcoholic.
这是个错误 我要走了
This was a mistake. I'm gonna go.
听着 是我不好
Look, I screwed up!
是我不好
I-I-I screwed up.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
三十一年前 我有个孩子
Look, 31 years ago, I had a kid.
没有人告诉我
And nobody told me.
我认识你只有 两个月
I've known you for only, what, two months.
两个月
Two months.
许多父母最初几个月都搞得一团糟
Most parents mess up a lot in those first few months,
这其实没关系 因为他们的孩子还太小
and it's fine because t-their kid's too young
注意不到也记不住这些
to -- to notice or remember.
但你 我伤害了你 我知道这点
But you -- I hurt you, and I-I-I know that.
我想做的只是
And all I want to do...
重新来过 好吗
is just take it back, okay?
你完全想错了
You've got the wrong idea.
我对你生气不是因为你是个坏父亲
I'm not angry with you for being a bad father.
你不是我爸爸
You're not my dad.
你只是个和一女人上了床
You are just a man who slept with a woman
因此让我得以出生的男人
and made it possible for me to be born.
我的爸爸是我的现在
My dad is my present.
你是我的过去 你是我的遗传史
You are my past. You are my genetic history.
我不需要你变成一位好父亲
I didn't need you to be a good father.
我只需要你对我说实话
I just needed you to be honest with me...
一开始就说实话
from the start,
而不是让我在这里像个傻子一样
instead of letting me walk around here for weeks
毫无头绪 反而对你格外信任
like a fool, without a clue, letting me confide in you.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我对此非常抱歉
And I'll never be anything but sorry for that.
一旦开始 没人知道
There's no telling how long it's going to take
清理混乱
to clean up that chaos...
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
要花多长时间
...once you've begun...
对不起
Sorry.
我一定是忘了看时间
I think I must've lost track of time.
我希望你 还有好胃口
I hope you brought a, uh, an appetite.
因为有时你不知道你会遇到什么
...because sometimes you don't know what you're in for.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
其实 我正想找你谈谈
Actually, I wanted to talk to you.
赫尔曼医生 我说我想参加进修时
Dr. Herman, I wasn't kidding when I said that I --
我 我可不是在开玩笑
that I -- that I wanted this fellowship,
今天的手术再次为我证明了这点
and today's surgery only confirmed that more for me.
关门
Close the door.
但无论我多么需要或渴望参加这次进修
But no matter how much I need or want this fellowship,
如果你仍然那样对我说话
I refuse to spend the year with you speaking to me
那我无法花一年时间和你在一起
the way that you speak to me.
我们在一起不会有一年那么久的
We won't have a year together.
很好
Fine.
非常好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
六个月内我就会死了
I'll be dead in six months.
你不确定你将会面对什么
You don't know exactly what you're about to face.
我脑子里有个肿瘤
I have a brain tumor.
无法手术
It's inoperable.
我以为我能活得更久
I thought I had longer,
但它长大了
but it's growing.
很快我就会有症状了 之后 我会死
Soon, I will show symptoms, and after that, I will die.
都有谁知道这事
Who knows about this?
亨特 任何人
Hunt? Uh, anyone?
胎儿外科是门新兴学科
Fetal surgery is a new field.
我们这几个为数不多的医生
The few of us who are practicing it
其实是在诊疗中探索
are basically inventing it as we go along.
我会的东西
The things I know,
我在空白处草草记下的东西
the things I scribble down in the margins,
没有别人知道
no one has them.
任何课本都没有 它们只存在于我的脑子里
They're not in any textbook. They're only in my brain.
所以我可以抓紧写文章
So I can fight to write papers
尽力发表它们
and try to get them published,
或者我可以用我剩下的时间
or I can use the time I have left
尽力在六个月里
to try to teach you
把一年的医学课程教给你
a year's worth of medicine in six months.
又或者
Or...
你可以告诉亨特和董事会
you can tell Hunt and the board,
这些知识就会永远消失
and it all goes away forever.
你不知道你面前的这具身躯
You don't know what secrets
其中藏了多少秘密
the body in front of you holds...
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know how to feel about this.
赶紧做决定
Well, hurry up and decide.
我们没有任何时间可以浪费
We don't have any time to waste.
以及 当一切平静
...and whether, by the time it's all over,
有没有留下值得挽救的东西
if there's anything left worth saving.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表