螺线管缠住点火器
Solenoid stopped the injector from firing.
抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
别这么说 弗兰克 抱歉我冲你吼了
Don't, Frank, forget it. I'm sorry I yelled at you.
我觉得是我害你心脏病发作的
I feel like I gave you this heart attack.
但你说的对
You were right, though.
我修好了 只需要开一下转换开关就行
But I fixed it. I just gotta flip the transfer switch.
好的
Okay.
干得不错 弗兰克
Good job, Frank.
好吧 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
她今晚表现很好
She did great tonight.
我认为这多亏她有个好老师
I have to believe it's 'cause she had a great teacher.
如果你觉得她们变得疯狂或
You know, if you're gonna feel responsible
得了癌症 都是你的责任
for making your ladies crazy or giving 'em cancer,
那她们的成就
then you should at least take credit
也多亏了你
for helping make 'em great.
我的婴儿情况稳定了
My baby's doing great.
我拔掉喉管 改用鼻套管
I extubated her. She's on a nasal cannula.
我们要谈谈吗
We gonna talk?
是我一时糊涂
I made a mistake.
我不能
I-I can't...
我现在没办法谈这件事
I-I don't wanna talk about this right now.
但我不会让你这样逃避下去
I'm not gonna leave things like this, though.
我非常喜欢你
I like you... a lot.
如果你改变主意的话
So if you change your mind, then--
你肯定想不到
You will not believe
今晚我过得多刺♥激♥
the night I have had so far.
凯丽
Callie.
来电了
Lights.
那不是
Is that--
那不是亚利桑那的婚戒吗
Is that Arizona's ring
怎么在你的手术服上
Pinned to... your scrub top?
是啊 这个 肯定是
Yeah.I mean, it must be...
一个孩子得了幽门狭窄
We had a pyloric stenosis baby.
吐得到处都是
Projectile-vomited all over the place.
我身上被吐脏了
I got soaked.
亚利桑那好心帮我擦洗
Arizona... was nice enough to lend me some scrubs.
谢谢 多亏有你帮忙
Thank you, by the way. You're a lifesaver.
停电时 这地方看着和往常大不一样
This place looks so different in the dark.
是啊
Yeah.
那棵树大概把我的沙发都压断了吧
You think the tree ruined my couch?
我觉得整个客厅都被砸坏了
I think it ruined your entire living room.
-我想跟你谈谈 -不 我不想听
- Listen, I have to tell you something. - No, you don't.
你甚至都不知道我要说什么
You don't even know what I'm gonna say.
我能猜得到 你别说了
I think I do, and you shouldn't.
-乔 -亚历克斯 会被我搞砸的
- Jo -I'll mess it up, Alex.
生活中所有美好的东西都被我搞砸了
I mess everything good in my life up,
我们做朋友相处的很好
and... we work as friends really well,
我不想毁掉这份友谊
and--and I don't wanna mess that up.
我们的关系不会受到影响
You won't mess anything up.
昨晚那棵树砸进来之前
Last night, before the tree,
你问了我一个问题
you asked me a question.
你想听我说那句话
You wanted to hear me say the words.
那我
So I'm...
现在可就说了
saying them right now.
我什么都没听见
I don't hear anything.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-可是 -我说真的
- Okay, but... - I'm serious.
-好吧 -我爱你
- Fine. - I love you.
别这样
Don't.
不管你有什么事
Whatever it is that's bugging you,
就自己憋在心里好了
just keep it to yourself, all right?
我想要你
I want you...
杰克森
Jackson.
我只想要你
I want you.
艾普丽尔
April...
我知道我一直待你不公 并且
I haven't been fair to you, I know, and I've--
深深伤害了你
I've really hurt you.
而且你要结婚了
And you're getting married.
当公共汽车爆♥炸♥时
When that bus exploded,
我以为你死了
and I thought you were gone, I...
你要结婚了
You're getting married.
除非你给我一个不结婚的理由
Unless you can give me a reason not to?
你来了
Oh, there you are.
梅瑞狄斯怎么样 孩子怎么样了
How's Meredith? How's the baby?
很好
Good.
她可以见访客了吗
Think she's ready for, uh, visitors yet?
当然了 去看她吧
Yeah, sure. Go for it.
我们可以一起去
Well, we could, uh, go together.
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
我知道
I do.
我今天在那漆黑的手术室里
I felt... such joy today
感到如此的喜悦
in that dark O.R..
我能听到血液流动的声音
I could hear the blood moving.
我能准确地洞悉心肌的问题
I knew exactly what the heart muscle was thinking.
我过后才意识到
And I realized after,
我一直都是这样的
I feel that way all the time.
我简直是为手术室而生的
I'm made for the O.R..
即便是乏味的程序 我仍能感受到
Even the boring procedures, I can feel...
纯粹的喜悦与满足
pure joy, content.
你也有那种感觉吗
You feel that...
如果只有我的话
with just me?
这算是哪门子问题啊
What kind of a question is that?
德里克看着佐拉把苹果酱往耳朵里放
Derek watches Zola put applesauce in her ear,
他都能着迷
and he's enchanted.
你对伊桑就是那种感觉
You felt that way with Ethan.
你过于纠结这件事了
You're reading way too much into this.
如果你能停下来哪怕一小会儿
Okay, if you could stop for a second
听听你自己的心声
and listen to your heart--
克里斯蒂娜 你并不知道
Cristina, you don't know
我这一生想拥有什么
what I want in my life.
有我就够了吗 欧文
Am I enough, Owen?
你真的相信只有我就够了吗
Do you really believe I'll be enough?
我真希望有我就够了
I wish it were different.
不是你想的那样
No, no--
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
-克里斯蒂娜 -欧文
- Cristina. - Owen.
其实有我早就不够了
It already happened.
克里斯蒂娜 不是你想的那样
Cristina, I said no.
我本以为我们度过了那些难关
I thought--I thought we were past the hard stuff.
我以为我们最后总算没事了
I thought--I thought we were finally good.
没错 我们挺过来了
We were. We--we are.
-我们结婚了 -我知道
- We're married! - I know.
天哪 我们还有个孩子
We... God, we have a child!
-我知道 -你怎么能这样对我
- I know! - How could you do this?
我也不知道 但我确实做了
I don't know, except I did.
经过今年发生的那么多事
After all that's happened this year,
我们经历过那么多事情 幸存了下来
everything we've been through, everything we've survived--
医院破产 马克去世 飞机坠毁
the bankruptcy, Mark, the plane...
你没在那架飞机上 凯丽
Oh, you weren't on the plane, Callie!
你当时没在那树林里
You weren't in the woods,
你没听到梅瑞狄斯为失去莱西而大哭
and you did not hear Meredith crying for Lexie
马克在痛苦中呻♥吟♥
and Mark moaning in pain
也没有听见我痛苦的尖叫
or hearing me scream in pain.
你不在场
You weren't there,
而你一直表现得好像你在那一样
and you keep acting like you were,
但你不在 你没有经历过
but you weren't, and it wasn't your experience!
我失去了马克 你几乎就死了 你
I lost Mark. You almost died. You--
"我失去了马克 你几乎就死了"
"I lost Mark. You almost died."
你根本不在那该死的飞机上
You weren't on the freaking plane!
你很想吗 大难不死后的好人缘
You want it? The street cred?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表