- I... - How would you feel?
贝利
Uh, Bailey.
亨特的手术需要人帮忙
Hunt needs another hand in the O.R.
请你去帮忙
asked for you to scrub in.
告诉他我不去 风暴将至
Uh, tell him I can't. Storm's coming.
这些工作必须做完
This needs to get done.
贝利
Bailey.
我正在整理备用病历表
I'm in the middle of the backup charts.
如果打断 我就分不清顺序了
If I stop, I'll lose the order.
-让他找别人 -我去
- He needs to get someone else. - I'll go.
我自己上
I'll do it myself.
肯定是你去
Of course you will.
我们当时在争吵
We were having a fight.
他抓住我的手臂
He--he grabbed my arm.
我挣脱开
I fought him off.
局面却恶化了
It just--it got ugly.
他向后倒 然后头撞到了壁炉
He fell backwards and he hit his head on the fireplace,
可我离开时 他仍然在叫骂
but he was still yelling when I left.
他当时好好的 我发誓
He was fine. I swear.
够了 你得离开 快走
All right, you gotta go. Go.
不行 她得向警方说明情况
Uh, no, she has to explain to them what happened.
不 知道美胸男情况前 什么都不做
No, nobody does anything until we see how Peckwell is.
快回家
Look, go home.
别让人看到你
Don't let anyone see you.
在弄清楚情况前
You two don't say a word to anybody
你们俩管紧嘴巴
until we know exactly what's going on.
明白吗
Understand?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
她没事
She's okay.
你从没见过她 什么事
You never saw her. What?
-我拿到了保尔·道森的CT血管造影 -很好
- I have Paul Dawson's C.T. angio results. - Great.
快走
Go.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
那是美胸男吗
Oh, is that Chest Peckwell?
他怎么样
H-how is he?
严重出血
Oh, a bad bleed.
他醒来之前 情况不明
We won't know more unti he wakes.
到底怎么了
What the hell happened?
不知道 需要你帮忙
I don't know. Um, I need your help.
今天一直有人这么说
People keep saying that to me today.
我在保尔·道森的片子上看到这个
I found that on Paul Dawson's scan.
这是不是我们没发现的血块
Could that be a clot that we missed?
是的 就是血块
Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
阻塞了基底动脉的血液流通
It's blocking blood flow to the basilar artery.
布鲁克斯
Brooks...
之前怎么会没发现呢
Why would we miss that?
我不是问她
Oh, I'm not asking her.
对啊 她 她在问你
Yeah, she's-- she's asking you.
可我在问你
And I'm asking you.
因为这是血栓
Because it's a thrombus...
更不易被发现
which is harder to see.
通常脑出血或脑梗塞更容易发现
It's more common to find a bleed or an infarct.
之前找错方向了
You were looking for the wrong thing.
漂亮
Nice job.
你能取出来吗 立刻
Could you take it out, like now?
做个脑血管支架
Run a pipeline stent
恢复基底动脉的血液流通
and restore the blood flow to the basilar?
这样他会醒吗
I mean, could that wake him up?
有可能
It could.
也有可能会死
It could also kill him.
他的家属能接受手术风险吗
Does the family want to take that risk?
可是 你昨天说
But, um, you--you said that yesterday.
你说 那是我们的唯一希望了
You said it-- it was our last chance.
这是一次冒险
This is... a long shot.
亨特医生的意见呢
Well, what does Dr. Hunt say?
亨特医生正在做手术 保尔是我的病人
Dr. Hunt is in surgery, and Paul is my patient.
现在由您决定
And it's your decision.
南希 现在得分秒必争
Nancy, every second counts now.
好吧 如果还有机会
Well, if there's a chance that...
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔
Wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka,
喔咔 喔咔 喔咔 喔咔
wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka, wocka--
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
抱歉 我在学吃豆人游戏
Sorry. It's Pac-Man.
因为看起来很像吃豆人
Because it looks like Pac-Man.
目前我们需要注意什么
Now what do we need to watch out for?
小心取出血块
Mm. Dislodging the clot.
放入支架 或...
Jamming the stent, or--
糟了
Oh, damn it.
基底动脉壁正在分离
The basilar wall is dissecting.
太脆弱了
It's just too weak.
要是不放支架 它会破裂的吧
If you don't place the stent, it could rupture, right?
是的 如果我们放得太快了
Yeah. If we place it too fast--
有可能把动脉弄成两半
You risk ripping the artery in half.
两种方法他都会死
Either way, he's-- he's dead.
说的好 对 现在安静
Good. Yeah. Just be quiet.
喂 威尔逊
Hey, Wilson.
我发誓我会走的 我只是要拿几件衣服
I'm going, I swear. I just had to grab some clothes.
听着
Look...
对不起 我没想伤害杰森
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt Jason.
我只是想让他放开我
I was just trying to get away from him.
我没控制住 就是没控制住自己
And I lost it. I just lost it.
我是喜欢你
I like you.
但阿历克斯对我更重要
But I love Alex.
我不知道他是不是会傻到
I don't know if he's dumb enough
或忠诚到愿意替你受过
or loyal enough to take the fall for you,
但他很可能会这么做
but he just might be.
我不会让他这么做的 永远不会
I'd never let him do that. I wouldn't.
好的
Okay.
手术室那钢条锯好了吗
Are they done with that in the O.R.?
好了 锯完好一会儿了
Yeah, they were done a while ago.
那为什么没叫我回上面去
Then why aren't I back up there?
我也不知道
Uh, I-I don't know.
救我 救救我
Help. Help me.
没事
Okay.
我没事
Okay.
我没事
Okay.
分离停止 支架就位 很好
Dissecting is stopped. Stent is in place. Good.
有侧漏吗
Any leaks?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
有还是没有 布鲁克斯
Yes or no, Brooks.
自信点
Confidence.
没有 没有侧漏
No, sir. No leaks.
-很好 -谢博德医生 你有条信息
- Good. - Dr. Shepherd, you have a message.
-好 但现在不是时候 -是格蕾医生的
- Yeah, not now. - It's from Dr. Grey.
她从楼梯上摔下来了 她说她没事
She took a fall on the stairs. She says she's okay,
不过她要去产科做下检查
but she's going to O.B. to get checked.
我能搞定 你去吧
I can finish. You should go.
-不 你不行 -你都完成了
- No, you can't. - You're done.
最难的部分都过了 我只要把鞘套撤出来
Hard part's over. I'll just, uh, retract the sheath,
再在股动脉切开术时控制住血压
hold pressure on the femoral arteriotomy,
就可以了
Done.
我可以的 去吧
I can do it. Go.
好的 给
Okay. Here.
搞什么
What?
不 不行 不可以
Oh! Oh, no! Oh, no.
不要鼠小妹
No, mousey.
鼠小妹 不可以
Mousey, no.
不 别碰她 鼠小妹 不行
No, don't touch her. Mousey, no!
贝利拒绝了吗
Bailey just said no?
可能是因为是我找的她
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表