So... be merciful and suck it up.
朵拉表姐送给他一个超大的饼干
Cousin Dora sent him a stupid giant cookie,
但他没法在做手术前吃
but he can't eat before surgery.
所以现在我只能一边饿着
So now I'm starving and I gotta look
一边看着这个我不能吃的巨大饼干
at this giant freakin' cookie that I can't have!
我一直跟她说 让她吃了
I keep just telling her to eat the damn thing.
这样你就能嘲笑我变胖了吧
Oh, so you can make fat jokes?
-那就把它扔了 -吉米
- Then throw it away. - Jimmy--
不妙 你那是什么表情 怎么了
Oh, no. What's that look? What's wrong?
肿瘤变大了
The tumor's progressed.
但是还能手术 对吧
But you could still operate, right?
可以
Yes, we can,
但我们之前谈到的风险
but all those risks we talked about before--
比如我可能会耳聋
Like me going deaf...
或者我的半张脸融化掉 像是被焊灯烤了
or half my face being melted like it was blowtorched,
或者我根本没法活下来
or me not surviving at all?
对 发生这些情况的几率更高了
Yeah, the chances of those things happening are much higher.
所以你们再考虑考虑
So... you should take some time
是不是还要做这个手术
and think about if you still want to do the surgery.
我已经考虑够久了
I've taken time.
我花了几个月时间等你好转
I waited for months for you to get better.
我不能就坐在这
Doc, I can't just sit here
等着这东西把我杀了
and wait for this thing to kill me.
我
I...
快死的明明是我 她表现得是她似的
I'm dying, she makes it about her.
嗨
Hey.
对不起 我不能让他看见我哭
I'm sorry. I can't let him see me cry.
否则我耳根就别想清静了
I'll never hear the end of it.
没事的
No, it's okay.
我知道这说起来有点难听
It's a horrible thing to say, I know,
但当我听说你遭受了空难后
but when I heard you were in a plane crash,
我反而感到了放松
part of me was relieved.
这对你来说 是个很可怕的事情
It's an awful thing that happened to you,
我也替你感到难过
and I'm so sorry.
但是这给了我和我哥哥更多相处的时间
But it gave me more time with my brother.
过去的这几个月是我们俩相处过的最好时光
These past months have been the best we've had.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我们都准备好了
We both are.
这是你要求重新检查的钙含量结果
Here's the recheck on the calcium level you asked for.
罗斯走了 很抱歉
Ross is gone, sir. I'm sorry.
他和格蕾医生去取肝脏了
He and Dr. Grey went to go get a liver.
我不想让任何人出现在看台上
I don't want anybody in the gallery.
我不想要任何观众
I don't need an audience.
你准备好了么
You up for this?
我想告诉你 检测报告的事
I want you to know, the thing with the labs,
不会有下次了
It won't ever happen again.
够了 不要再提了好吗
Okay. Just let it go, okay?
祝贺你怀孕啊
Congrats on the baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在得有三个月了吧
You must be, what, three months in?
孩子和一个柠檬差不多大了
Baby's the size of a lemon.
那现在就是孕中期
So... second trimester, huh?
胎儿正在变大
The fetus is growing feet...
同时将尿液排至羊水中
discharging urine into the amniotic fluid.
你也应该感觉好多了吧
And you must be feeling better,
不再恶心了
less nausea.
但是孕中期也有可能会出现
But the second trimester's also known to bring with it
牙龈肿胀 胃灼烧 排气
Swollen gums, heartburn, gas--
你是想让我大哭吗
Do you want me to start crying?!
听我口令 一 二 三
And on three. One, two, three.
最后一次血压110/70
Last B.P. Was 110 over 70,
但是汽车仪表盘有很大损坏
but there was significant dashboard damage.
打住 爱德华兹医生 对于这位病人
Stop. Dr. Edwards, what injuries are
我们最关心的应该是什么
we most concerned with in this patient?
首先要注意气道 呼吸和循环系统
We always start with the ABCs.
要是你仔细听医护人员的话
If you'd been listening to the paramedic,
你就知道答案了 你能再说一遍吗
You'd have your answer. Can you start over?
汽车仪表盘有很大损坏
There was significant damage to the dashboard--
基本运动定律是什么 爱德华兹
What's the basic law of motion, Edwards?
基本
The basic--
能量既不能被创造又不能被毁灭
Energy cannot be created or destroyed,
但是可以改变形式或者被吸收
But can change in form or be absorbed.
也就是说 汽车仪表盘所遭受的冲击力
Uh, which means the impact to the dashboard
被病人所吸收
was absorbed by the patient.
所以我们应该怀疑的受伤部位是
So the injuries we're most concerned with are?
是膝伤 或者骨盆 脊柱
Are knee injury, possible pelvis, c-spine.
正确
Correct.
马修已经固定了骨盆
Matthew here stabilized the pelvis in the field.
其实这也算不了什么
Uh, it really wasn't that big of a--
那你现在可以开始检查了
So now you can start your exam.
我还是 自己出去吧
So I'll just... see myself out then.
好吧
Okay.
罗斯 那里就是节瘤
Okay, Ross. There's the knot.
真不错
It's a nice one.
好吧
Uh, okay.
抱歉 谢谢 剪刀
Yes, thank you. Scissors.
要小心
Careful now.
我们只用剪断离节瘤
We're just gonna cut the suture
最近的缝合处
as close to the knot as possible
在不影响
without--
不
Oh, no.
你有没有搞错啊
Are you serious?!
完了 完了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
你剪断了节瘤门处的肝动脉
You cut the hepatic artery in the hilum.
在我还没说"别剪断节瘤门"的时候
You cut the hilum before I had a chance to say,
你就直接剪断了
"Don't cut the hilum!"
看到了吧
You see what he did?
千万别犯这种错误
Don't ever do that.
夹钳
Clamp.
-我不知道 -罗宾斯医生
- I don't know. - Um, Dr. Robbins.
嗨
Hey.
一切都还好吧
Everything, uh, work out all right?
很好 抱歉刚才让你看到那一幕
Yeah, I'm sorry that you had to see that.
只是个人
It was a-a personal--
你只是需要独处空间
You were having a moment. Yeah.
我们都需要
We all have 'em.
只是发生在工作的时候很不爽 对吗
Just sucks when they happen at work, right?
我正要告诉卡荷尔医生
I was, uh, just telling Dr. Cahill
奈亚的手术进行得很成功
how well Nyah's surgery went.
对
Yeah.
而且是你允许我独自完成手术的
And that you let me finish the surgery on my own.
-对 -多谢了
- Yeah. - Thanks again.
对于一个住院医师来说很不错了
That's impressive for a fellow.
对 他非常有能力
Oh, well, he's-- he's more than qualified.
我明天会观摩奈亚的第二次手术
Well, I will be observing Nyah's second surgery tomorrow.
是你来做还是克莱夫医生
So will that be you or Dr. Karev?
不 当然是我
Oh, no, me, of course.
对 还有我们的心脏科医生 杨医生
Yeah. Uh, with our cardio fellow Dr. Yang.
好的 明天手术室见
All right. I will see you there.
好的
Okay.
出什么事了
What's going on?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
早上的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this morning.
明天的手术都准备好了吗
Are we all set for tomorrow?
早上八点半 手术二室
Uh... 8:30, O.R. 2.
很好
Great.
如果你想休息
Uh, look, if you want to sit it out,
我和杨可以搞定的
Yang and I can handle it.
也许你应该好好休息一下
Maybe, you know, you should just take it easy.
杨总是喋喋不休地说
It's just that Yang keeps squawking about
他们会叫停这个项目
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表