All right. You can leave now.
克罗斯利太太是我的
Mrs. Crossley's mine.
我要给她做术前准备
I'm prepping her.
要是我先到了就不是了
Not if I get there first.
别跑
Hey, no running!
*I wanna get going*
*Gotta get going*
混♥蛋♥
Oh. Damn it.
我来给她做术前准备 不是你
I'm prepping her. Not you.
貌似是我拿来了便携式监护仪
Looks like I'm the one who's got the portable monitor.
-是我拿的导联 -我拿的病历
- I'm the one that's got her leads. - I got the chart.
抱歉 我能
Excuse me. Can I--
你不能从我这偷走她
You don't get to steal this from me.
你偷走了我的移植
You stole the transplant from me.
不好意思 但是我
I'm sorry, but I--
给我
Gimmie!
你们能停一下吗
Can you guys just hold on one second?
太晚了 我已经干完了
Ooh. Too late. I'm done.
天呐
Oh, my god.
-拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥ -什么
- Pull it out. Pull it out. - What?
你把氧气管插到她输液管里了
You hooked her o-2 to the I.V.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
要是空气栓塞进入心脏 她会死的
If an air embolus gets into her heart, it'll kill her.
什么 天呐天呐天呐
What? Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my--
发生什么事了
What's going on?
他们想杀了我 就这么回事
They're trying to kill me! That's what's going on.
吉米 你好
Kimmy, hey.
你要是去新生儿重症监护室
If you want to get up to the NICU,
南边的电梯更近一点
the south elevator's actually a little bit closer.
-我可以带你过去 -没关系
- I could take you there-- -That's okay.
你已经可以出院了吗
Were you discharged already?
破电梯怎么还不来
Where's the damn elevator?
我的班还有几个小时才结束
Uh, my shift's not over for another couple of hours.
你什么时候回来
What time are you coming back?
你不必跟她讲话 吉米
You don't have to talk to her, Kimmy.
我
I-I...
我不回来了
I'm not coming back.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你当然得回来
Of course you are.
等一下 你不能就这么走了
Whoa. Hey, hang on. You can't just leave.
你有个宝宝 你宝宝还在楼上
You have a baby. She has a baby upstairs.
他才一天大
He's 1 day old.
是啊 可他快不行了
Yeah, and he's all messed up.
所以你要...
So you're just gonna--
你不能丢下他
You can't-- you can't abandon him.
不 你不能 不行
No, you can't. No.
不 让我进去
No! Let me on.
-不行 你最好别惹我
- No. - You don't want to mess with me.
你最好别惹我
You don't want to mess with me.
不 停 你不能丢下宝宝走掉
No, stop. You can't walk out on that baby!
-你不能这么做 -放开我
- You can't do that! - Get off me!
-不 -放开她
- No! - Let her go!
-不 -让他们走
- No! - Hey, let 'em go.
你疯了
You're crazy!
让他们走
Let 'em go.
你怎么不在地道里
Why aren't you in the tunnels?
实习医生都在地道里溜达
Interns always hang out in the tunnels.
这地方有鱼腥味
This place smells like fish.
听着 我不知道出了什么事
Look, I don't know what your deal is,
可你不能到处袭击病人
but you can't go around assaulting patients.
她要遗弃自己的宝宝
She was abandoning her baby.
那就让警♥察♥来管 这不归你管 公主
Then let the cops handle it. It's not your job, princess.
别再叫我公主殿下了
Stop calling me princess!
两周大的时候
My mother left me at a fire station
我妈把我丢在消防站
when I was 2 weeks old.
十六岁之前 我辗转于各个寄养家庭
I got bumped around foster homes till I was 16,
直到我成年以后
when I took matters into my hands
我开始住在一辆车里
and started living out of a car.
我把车停在高中体育馆后面
I parked it behind the gym of my high school
就可能溜进去 趁上课前洗个澡
so I could sneak in and use the showers before class.
我的本国经济老师 施密特女士
My home ec teacher-- Ms. Schmidt--
她让我免费在她那洗衣服
She let me do my laundry there for free.
是啊 我进了好学校
And, yeah, I got into good schools
因为我拼了命学
because I worked my ass off.
当我走过毕业典礼的奖台时
And when I walked across that stage at graduation,
没有什么富有的家人
I didn't have a cheering section
为我庆祝喝彩
filled with my richy-rich family.
只有施密特女士一个人为我喝彩
I had one person-- Ms. Schmidt.
就是这样
That's it.
是她送给我这块手表
She's the one who gave me this watch
作为开始工作的礼物
when I got the job.
因为他儿子在那里工作
Her son works for the company.
这块表很漂亮
It is a nice watch.
谢谢
Thanks.
这不只是我一个人的错
This was not just my fault.
那也不能都怨我啊
It sure as hell wasn't mine.
你们差点没害死她
You could have killed her.
我理解这种竞争和主动性
I understand competition and drive,
但你们俩得学会如何合作
but you two, you need to figure out how to work together,
最好想办法快点
and you better do it fast.
你们都不用跟着我实习了
You're both off my service.
我给你提个更好的处理方案
I'll do you one better.
你俩都禁止参加手术 等后续通知
You're both banned from the O.R. until further notice.
谢了
Thank you.
你猜怎么
Guess what.
昨晚做了褥疮女士的肿瘤学检查
Butt-scab lady was seen by oncology last night,
肿块是恶性的
the mass was malignant.
他们说我很可能把肿瘤都取出来了
They said I might have got it all.
你这是干嘛来了
What are you doing here?
我说过今天来帮你
I told you I'd come help
给剩下的病人取纱条
with the rest of your lumps and bumps today.
谁让你来的
Who put you up to this?
除非迫不得已 没人愿意来这
Because nobody slums it down here unless they have to.
我是自己愿意来的
I'm here because I want to be.
我就是想成为一名外科医生
All I ever wanted to be was a surgeon.
而托瑞斯刚刚选中我
And now Torres just chose me to scrub in
让我参加我见过最酷的手术
on one of the coolest surgeries I'll ever see,
都是因为你
because of you.
你昨天让我独♥立♥处理了27个病例
You gave me 27 solo procedures yesterday,
至少其中之一挽救了一个女人的生命
at least one of them saved a woman's life.
我感谢这份工作 也感谢你
I'm grateful for this job and I'm grateful to you.
我并不是在委曲求全
I'm hardly slumming it.
我将会整装上阵
So I'm gonna glove up,
帮你处理纱条
and I'm gonna help you with your lumps...
你会喜欢有我在这帮忙的
and you're gonna like it.
那好吧
Okay. Fine.
但你去处理二号♥床恶心发臭变绿了的病例
But you get the nasty smelling green one in Bed Two.
我已经不跟着杨医生了
I'm off Dr. Yang's service now.
但我想最后再过来一次
But I wanted to come by one last time to--
抱歉
I'm sorry, but...
你能稍等我一下吗
could you excuse me for just one minute?
好的
Yes.
你还好吗
You okay?
医生说还是可能会有排异反应
They say there's still a chance he may reject the heart.
他不会排斥这颗心脏的
He won't reject it.
-这事以前也发生过 -和那没关系
- ...this happened before. - It has nothing to do--
嘿 你过来
Hey, you.
对 说的就是你
Yeah, you.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
你有没有跟我妹妹收回捐神经的话
Did you or did you not shut things down with my sisters?
别把布鲁克斯扯进来
Don't bring Brooks into this.
是你把她牵扯进来的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表