Angry Avery returns.
什么
What?
你的表情啊
Your face.
你一生气 眉毛就会那样子
You get all mad and your eyebrows do that thing.
挺可爱的
It's cute.
是因为我老妈
It's my mom.
她跟我说了好多年 让我回波士顿
She's been on me for years to come back to Boston
在哈珀·艾弗里基金会中担任领导
and take a leadership role in the Harper Avery foundation.
现在又打这个主意了
And now she is ringing that bell again--
不停地旁敲侧击
that loud, very loud bell.
你要离开了
You're leaving?
不 我在这工作
No. I work here.
你给普莱斯顿女士的
Did you prep Mrs. Preston
隆鼻手术做术前准备了吗
for the rhinoplasty?
手术被推迟了
That's been pushed.
莉亚说亨特医生取消了所有非紧急手术
Leah says Dr. Hunt's canceling all non-emergent surgeries.
我还以为是因为这你才生气的
I actually thought that's what angry Avery--
这是这周的第五次了
That's the fifth time this week.
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但我老妈说的也许有道理
but maybe my mom has a point.
再见 菲尔
好的 波比
Okay, Bobby.
计划是这样的
So here's the plan--
我会
What I'm gonna do
切一个小口
is I'm gonna make a small incision
就在这里
right about here.
然后把菲尔取出来
Then I'm gonna take Phil
放进袋子里
and I'm gonna stuff him in a bag.
然后把它碎尸万段
And I'm gonna chop him into a tiny million little pieces.
再把它扔出去
And then I'm gonna yank him right outta there.
再见啦 菲尔
And adios, Phil.
听到没有 菲尔
Hear that, Phil?
你没戏了
You're going down.
菲尔是他体内的肿瘤
Phil's his tumor.
在他6岁时发现了肿瘤
He was 6 when we found out about the mass.
波比误听是"人"
Bobby heard "Man,"
这让他没那么难接受
which, you know, kind of made it easier to talk about.
他体内住着个小恶魔
There's this evil little man inside of him.
克莱夫医生
Dr. Karev,
你能把菲尔的头留下来给我吗
can I keep Phil's head?
当我把菲尔处理掉
When I'm done grinding up Phil,
头都不剩啊
there's not gonna be a head left to keep.
好恶心呀
That's so gross.
就承认吧 亨特医生
Just admit it, Dr. Hunt.
因为你搞砸了 我的内脏一团糟
My gut's a mess because you screwed up.
粘连是手术中常见的并发症
Adhesions are unfortunately a normal complication of this--
两年做四次手术也叫"常见"啊
How can four surgeries in two years be normal?
你该做的是清理我的疤痕组织
You're supposed to be in there clearing out my scar tissue.
你却越搞越多
Instead you keep making more.
抱歉我迟到了 事...太多了
Sorry I'm late. I had to do... lots.
现在你想让这傻小伙
And now you're gonna let Tardy Marty
再整我一次 是吧
dig around in me, too?
为啥我要一直来这屠宰场啊
Why do I keep coming back to this chop shop?
因为我们今天尝试新的治疗方案
Because today we're trying something new,
针对高危病患的治疗方法
something we only do with high-risk patients.
看你就是其中一员啦
Which you certainly seem to be.
故意气我 是吧
Pick up on that, did you?
安迪 这能成功
Andy, this is going to work.
如果我现在站起来走掉会怎样
What happens if I get up and walk outta here right now?
疤痕组织造成的堵塞越发严重
The blockages caused by your scar tissue will stay blocked,
然后你就挂了
and then you die.
这样啊...
Well...
你早该这么说的
You could've led with that.
需要帮忙的吗 艾弗里
Uh, something I can do for you, Avery?
不知道 有吗
I don't know. Is there?
什么
What?
我觉得你知道内情
I think you know something.
我知道的事多着呢
I know many things.
你知道些事情
The kind of things to get a man talking
不然不会说什么
about winds of change
迎难而上 不向命运低头
and standing firm,
即使现在看起来
even though it feels like the ground
将会有翻天覆地的大变化
is about to crumble out from under me?
一周前 我看见 托瑞斯 杨
A week ago, I came across Torres, Yang,
罗宾斯 谢博德 还有格蕾
Robbins, Shepherd, and Grey
他们在秘密商量事情
all having some kind of powwow.
当我问他们在干嘛
When I asked them what they were up to,
他们什么都不肯说
they slammed the door in my face
美国女演员 在《教父》中饰演
好像我是《教父》最后那个黛安·基顿一样
like I was Diane Keaton at the end of "The godfather."
一小时后 他们辞职了
Hour later, they resigned.
这其中难道没有蹊跷吗
That sound at all suspicious to you?
我觉得您过去是看了太多集
Sir, something tells me you used to watch
《未解之谜》了吧
a lot of "Unsolved mysteries."
我还解密了三个呢
I solved three of 'em.
这会让圣西典医院重新成为
This would restore Seattle Grace Mercy West
领先的成人儿童外伤中心
as the region's leader in adult and pediatric trauma medicine.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd?
我们会成为神经外科的领头羊
Yeah, we'll lead the way in neuroscience--
一个致力于发展
A dedicated research institute
脑电图技术的科研机构
for the advances of brain mapping,
并运用此技术找到老年痴呆症
with applications to the treatment of Alzheimer's
和帕金森的治疗方法
and Parkinson's disease--
我能打断一下吗
May I stop you for a second?
我们希望看到
We would love to see a little bit more
更多财务资料
on the financials--
利润表 预期盈利
Income statements, profit projections,
现金流...
cash flow...
收入分配
your allocation of revenue--
各式病例的预计支出
perspective payment for MS-DRGs
与人头收入的比率
versus capitation income?
我们都有...
We've got all that...
在这 有的
Yep. Right here. Got it.
营销 客户保留计划
Marketing, customer retention plans--
有趋势研究吗
Is there a trend study here?
稍等一下
Yep. One second.
我跟克莱斯特先生说说
I'm just running it by Mr. Crest.
克莱斯特先生说抱歉
Mr. Crest apologizes,
他今晚要去迪拜
but he's leaving this evening for Dubai.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
迪拜
Dubai.
不过今下午有15分钟可以见你们
But... he can make 15 minutes for you this afternoon.
-太好了 -谢谢
- Great. - Thank you.
太棒了
That‘s good.
阿兰娜
Alana.
我没想到会这么快
I didn't expect it to happen this quickly,
我也没想到会是这样
but I also didn't expect it to happen this way.
我知道
I know.
董事会需评估他们的条件然后接受
The board just needs to review their counteroffer and accept.
一小时后会开个紧急会议
I called an emergency meeting in an hour.
当宣布的时候 我希望你在场
I would like you to be there when I tell them.
你有没有告诉亨特医生
Have you told Dr. Hunt yet?
告诉他飞马视野会把医院分割
That Pegasus is buying his hospital for parts,
清算财产 辞退员工
liquidating its assets, laying off its staff?
我不知道要怎么说
I just haven't figured out how.
这不完美 但我们需要这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
It isn't pretty, but we needed a deal.
这就是买♥♥卖♥♥
And it's a deal.
布鲁克斯 怎么了
Brooks? What's going on?
是贝利吗
Is it Bailey?
是我的错 是我的错
Uh, it's my fault. It's my fault.
大家都会失业
Everybody's gonna lose their jobs
-因为我这破想法 -别这样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表