And sometimes that can make people act really weird,
即使面对的是他们爱的人
even with the people that they love.
那她会记起我吗
So she's gonna remember me?
我觉得会的
I think so.
伊桑
E-ethan, I, um...
你要和社工在待一会儿
I need you to stay with the social worker.
-那位女士吗 -是的
- The lady? - Mm-hmm.
我能和你在一起吗
Can I stay with you?
不 我得去工作
No, no. No, I have to--I have to work.
我要帮助你♥爸♥妈好起来
I have to help your mom and dad get better,
而且如果你♥爸♥妈知道你在一个安全的地方
and they're--they're gonna get better quicker
他们会好得更快的
if they know that you're somewhere safe.
所以你能做到吗
So can you help me out with that?
可以了吗
You done?
我跟你讲
And I'm telling you...
要是有人从边场带球过来
The guys bring the ball down the wings,
左后卫可以挽救形势
left defender can save the game.
她颞叶上出现了新的血肿
She has a new hematoma in the temporal lobe.
为什么这会导致她认不出自己的儿子呢
Now why would that cause her not to recognize her son?
血肿会给白质纤维素
Uh, the hematoma could be putting pressure
施加压力
on the white matter tracts,
引起卡氏综合症
causing her to experience symptoms of capgras syndrome.
很好 那你的行动计划是什么
Good. And what would your plan of action be?
排出血肿释放压力
Relieve the pressure with evacuation of the hematoma.
何不观察她的协同凝集反应结果
What about watching her coags
再用甘露醇和积极的颅内压排泄来
and correcting her I.C.P. with mannitol
调整她的颅内压呢
and aggressive I.C.P. drainage?
想法不错 布鲁克斯
That's a good thought, Brooks,
但在这个病例中 罗斯是对的
but in this case, I think Ross is right.
找间空的手术室
Uh, find an O.R. that's available. Okay?
对了 布鲁克斯
Oh, Brooks.
你不会失手
You never miss, do you?
明星学员
Star pupil.
马戏团小丑
Circus act.
他的CAT扫描结果完全正常
His CAT scan is completely normal.
我知道这可能对你来说很烦
I know this must be so annoying for you.
我知道我什么都不懂
I mean, I know I know nothing,
可我做了研究
but I did all this research--
不 不会 我们来看看
No, not at all. Let's go through it.
拜托
Please. Um...
先说哪个呢
What's first?
你确定他不是狼疮吗
Okay, are you sure that it's not lupus?
他症状不符
He doesn't fit the criteria,
而且皮疹也很不一样
and the rash is quite different.
其它的呢
What else?
是不是肠道病毒
What about, uh, ent-enterovirus
或者脑膜炎呢
or, um, meningitis?
我明白你为什么会这么想
Well, I can see why you would think that.
但同样 肠道病毒引起的皮疹
But again, the rash associated with enterovirus
通常散布于手和脚
is commonly distributed over the hands and the feet.
我们排除了脑膜炎
And, uh, we ruled out meningitis
因为他脊椎抽液结果很正常
when his spinal tap came back clear.
好的
Okay. Um...
我读过这么一篇文章 是关于川崎病的
I read this one article about something called Kawasaki disease.
据说会引起心脏病
They said it can cause a heart attack.
这个有点像
That's a good one.
这确实能解释发烧和皮疹
It would explain the fever and the rash.
但应该还有别的症状
But there would be other symptoms--
比如草莓舌
the strawberry tongue,
脱皮 还有眼睛充血
and peeling skin and red eyes,
而且链球菌不会是阳性的
and--and no positive strep.
格蕾医生 你觉得这是什么病
Dr. Grey... what do you think this is?
我觉得就是链球菌感染
I-I think it's strep.
如果真是 那他该好了
Yeah, but then he would be getting better.
抱歉 我知道你只是外科医生
I'm sorry. I know that you're a surgeon.
通常你都不接这样的病例
You don't even normally handle cases like this.
不 不
No, it's, uh...
这家医院是我的 我想做什么都行
I own the hospital, and I can do whatever I want.
现在我想再多做些检查
I want to do some more tests.
你和我 伊丽丝 我们是个组合
You and me, Elyse, we're a team.
自从谢尔顿教授
Ever since Professor Sheldon
在那无聊的政♥治♥课中把我们俩分成一组
paired us up in that stupid Poli-sci class.
没有你 我无法独自工作
I don't work without you.
所以你不能抛下我们
So you can't leave me or us.
我们注定要在一起
We're supposed to be together.
伊丽丝希望给宝宝起名叫露丝
Elyse likes the name Rose for the baby.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得这名字很美
I think it's beautiful.
好的 宝贝
Okay, honey.
就叫露丝
Rosie it is.
我下楼去看看她
I'm gonna go down and see her.
我爱你
I love you.
我来看看她的烧伤
I'm just gonna check on her burns.
她情况如何
How's she doing?
并不好
Not well.
酸中毒 而且肌酸酐过高
She's acidotic, and her creatinine's sky-high.
他们在大学相爱
You know, they dated in college.
可后来她的父亲死了
But then her dad died,
她不得不辍学 他们从此失去联♥系♥
so she had to leave school, and they lost touch
直到三年之前
till about three years ago,
他们俩都莫名地决定
when they both randomly decided to move
从威斯康星州搬到西雅图
from Wisconsin to Seattle
还加入了同一家保龄球联盟
and joined the same bowling league.
真是太神奇了
How weird is that?
还有人加入保龄球联盟啊
That people join bowling leagues?
冥冥之中 命运注定他们在一起
The universe kept pulling them together, just...
让他们发现彼此是命中注定
waiting for them to see that they were meant to be together,
可现在
and then...
一辆油罐车爆♥炸♥
And then a tanker explodes,
让她躺进了医院
and she ends up in the hospital.
是啊
Yeah.
顺便说一句 你那急救男友没事
Your paramedic is gonna be fine, by the way.
贝利
Ooh, Bailey.
你得给我做基因扫描
You have to map me.
我得知道我遗传了父母哪一方的基因
I need to know which parent I take after.
我爸一天三顿吃沙拉 却还是高胆固醇
My dad eats three salads a day and has high cholesterol.
而我妈 有拇囊炎
My mother, bunions.
如果托瑞斯能做基因扫描 我也要
If Torres gets mapped, I get mapped.
我的基因扫描仪不是玩具
Hey, my genome sequencer is not a toy.
这可是一台价格不菲 精密的设备
It is an expensive and complex piece of equipment,
专用于病情严重的病患
to be used for people with serious conditions.
比如这人吗
Oh, like this guy?
你真该好好扫描他的基因
'Cause you should really map his genome,
找找愚蠢基因
look for the idiot gene.
他全身都是汽油 还想抽烟
He managed to snap his elbow
结果把自己点燃了
after lighting himself on fire
还很成功地折断了自己的手肘
when he wanted a smoke while covered in gasoline.
凯丽 我要求骨科会诊
Callie, I asked for an ortho consult,
结果他们让我来找你
and they sent me to you.
你不是应该几个小时前就走了吗
Weren't you supposed to leave hours ago?
本来是 不过这病人变成火焰冰激凌了
I was, but then... baked Alaska.
真可惜
I'm so sorry.
换个角度看
Well, hey, look at it this way.
你就有充足的时间备战明年的演讲了
Now you have time to spice up your speech for next year.
我仍旧需要骨科会诊
And I still need an ortho consult
三号♥手术室 这边完了你就来吧
in O.R. three when you're done.
备 备战
Spice-- spice up?
不是 我没这么说
No, I didn't say that.
你说了好么
Uh... you did, though.
不不 我是说
No, no. I'm just saying that these--
我说的这些话
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表