and now it's back to the crayon mines for her.
再见 宝贝 晚上见
Bye, baby. I'll see you tonight.
你该多带她去公园玩玩
You need to take her to the park more.
她不是在公♥寓♥就是在日托所
She goes from that apartment to the day care.
一直都呆在室内
She's indoors all day.
没问题
Okay.
我们应该...应该买♥♥个房♥子
Yeah. We should...we should get a house.
别冲动
Slow down.
那样就有个院子了
Then she could have a yard and she doesn't...
她就不用一天到晚的
Have to be inside...
待在屋子里了
all the time.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
定好治疗方案了吗
Do we have a plan yet?
-有了吗 -得等感染好转
- Do we? - We are waiting for the infection to improve,
然后就知道我们有什么选择了
and then we will know what options we have.
如果万古霉素都没用
Well, if the vancomycin isn't working,
那给我粘菌素 更强效
then put me on colistin. It'll be stronger.
-我明白这很难 -不 你不明白
- I understand that it's hard to just... - No, you don't.
你不明白 因为你知道你的生活会怎样
You don't, because you know what your life is going to be.
你知道你随时都可以带她去公园
You know if you're going to...take her to the park
你知道你可以再一次站在手术台前
or if you're gonna stand at an O.R. table again.
-你也会的 -你当然也会的
- You will. - Of course you will.
我知道 我知道我的选择是什么
I know. I know what my options are!
时间越久
And the longer we wait,
血管供应就越少
the more that my vascularity diminishes,
更多的神经死亡 更多的肌肉萎缩
the more the nerves die, the more the muscle atrophies,
最终 我别无选择
and then there's only one option left!
别激动 情况没那么糟糕
Okay, we are so far from that happening.
凯丽 你得做点什么
Do something, Callie!
你得做点什么
You need to do something.
求你了 求你不要放...放弃我
Please. Please don't give up on...on me.
亚利桑那 我不会放弃你
Arizona, I'm not.
-你保证 你向我保证 -我...
- Promise...promise me... - I...
你不会让他们给我截肢
You won't let them take my leg.
我保证
I promise.
我发誓 好吗 我向你保证
I do. I promise, okay? I promise you.
没事了
It's okay.
这个治疗方案很好
This is a good plan.
你不是她的主治医生
You're not her doctor.
我没说我要做这个手术
Oh, I'm not saying I'll do the surgery.
卡尔森可以做这个手术
Carlson can do it.
她失去左腿的可能性很高
There is a real possibility she may lose her leg.
-你需要帮她面对现实 -不不不
- You need to help her prepare for that. - No, no! No.
髓内钉可以保住腿
An intramedullary nailing can save the leg.
什么叫"保住"
Define "Save"?
她的腿不可能和以前一样
Her leg will never be the same.
义肢可以给亚利桑那更好的生活
A prosthetic can give Arizona a better quality of life
而不是年复一年的修复和慢性疼痛
than years of rehab and chronic pain.
这些都不需要我来告诉你
I don't need to tell you this.
对 是啊 还真是劳您大驾了
No, in fact, it's pretty condescending.
手术甚至可能让感染加重
Or the surgery will make her infection worse
增加深静脉血栓的风险
and increase her risk of D.V.T.
对不起 对不起 那是她的腿
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's her leg.
即便冒险 我也要这么做
I'm risking it. I am doing it.
你什么都不准做
You are not doing anything.
她是你的妻子 不是你的病人
She is your wife, not your patient.
可她不是 她不是我的妻子
She's not, though. She's not my wife!
我...
I...
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who she is.
克里斯蒂娜的情况也这样吗
Did this happen with Cristina?
你看着她 但她不是她
It's like you're looking at her, but there's nothing inside?
她只是一个空壳子
I feel like she's just this shell.
亚利桑那被抽空了
All the Arizona's been scooped out...
她现在就剩个壳子
And she's just this shell now,
而我想让她回来
and I want her back.
如果我们把她的腿截掉
And I don't think I'll ever get her back
她就永远都回不来了
if we cut off that leg,
所以我要保住它
so I'm going to save it.
我有方案能保住腿 而你要支持我
I've made a plan to save it, and you're gonna get on board.
然后我们制定个方案让克里斯蒂娜回来
And then we'll work out a plan to get Cristina back,
但是现在你要帮我
but you need to help me now.
我想克里斯蒂娜永远都回不来了
I don't think I'm ever gonna get Cristina back.
你要用游离瓣来盖住开放性损伤的地方吗
You gonna use a free flap to cover the open fracture site?
是的
Yeah.
你想把它拉向哪边
Where are you thinking about pulling it from?
好啦
There we go.
这是马克的给你的吻 他现在不错
That's from Mark. He's still doing great.
他祝你明天好运
He said to tell you good luck tomorrow.
嘿 体温一直在降
Hey, it's still way down. Oh.
-看起来不错 -除了早餐 我还没吃东西
- Looks good. - And I haven't eaten since breakfast.
你手术是明天的下午
Okay, your surgery's not till noon tomorrow.
卡尔森才不管你现在吃不吃东西
Carlson doesn't care if you eat now.
那我就...我就做一个百年难遇的好病人
Well, I'm just...I'm gonna be an unbelievably good patient.
哦 好啦
Oh. Okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
因为你是一个百年难遇的好医生
'cause you're an unbelievably good doctor.
继续说
Say more.
过来
Come here.
我老婆就要去修复德里克·谢博德
My wife is the doctor that's going to fix
那双价值百万的手
Derek Shepherd's million-dollar hand.
她就有那么棒
She's that good.
好了 停下吧 你现在吓坏我了
Okay, stop. You're freaking me out now.
你...
You...
是最棒的
are outstanding.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我给你拿了一块胖墩的披萨
I, uh, brought you a piece of Chunky Stu's pizza.
他今天吃东西了 多亏了你
He, uh, he's eating tonight, thanks to you...
多亏了我们
Us.
他脱离危险了 所以...
He's out of the woods, so...
我也要走了
I'm out of here.
我要去霍普金斯了
I'm going to Hopkins.
我一直在努力
I've really, uh, been busting my ass
让一切都顺利交接
to make sure everything's run smoothly,
现在 我...没其他能做的了
And, uh, now I'm...I'm done.
所以...
So just...
再见了
Good-bye.
对于你身上发生的一切 我很抱歉
I'm sorry this happened to you
也很抱歉让你如此恨我
and I'm sorry that it made you hate me.
亚利桑那出事了
It's Arizona. There's a problem.
-什么 -她不行了
- What? - She's crashing.
不行了 她
Crashing? She's--
体温104华氏度[40摄氏度] 乳酸6毫摩尔
Temp's 104, serum lactate is 6.
她这是感染性休克了
She's in septic shock.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
你给她用升压药了吗
Uh, do you have her on pressors?
我给她用了升压药 三联抗生素
I've got her on pressors, triple antibiotics.
积极液体复苏
I've got her on aggressive I.V. fluids.
给她吸氧了吗
Did you give her supplemental oxygen?
我都给她插管了 她不行了
I intubated her. She's crashing.
你有没有
Do you...
你给她用氢化可的松了吗
Uh, did you start her on hy-hydrocortisone?
用了
Yeah.
给她用升压药了吗
Um... do you have her on pressors?
用了 跟你说过了 用了
Yes, I told you. Yes.
她的情况还在不断恶化
Look, she's still deteriorating.
她要死了
She's dying.
是腿的原因
It's the leg.
是腿
It's the leg.
锯了
Cut it off.
快 拜托做好一点 尽你全力
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表