我要和你妈妈一起手术
I'm doing the surgery with your--your mother.
我妈妈在这
My mother's here
和你一起
performing a surgery
手术
with you?
其实我们希望你能来帮我们
B-but we were hoping that you'd be available
做个皮瓣
to do a skin flap.
其实 是你妈妈叫我来会诊的
Actually, she sent me to find you for a consult.
好啊 没问题
O-okay, sure.
行 我待会就去
Yeah, I'll just be a minute.
好极了
Great.
再等几分钟就行
Just a few more minutes, okay?
好的
It's fine.
对不起 我还以为你可以走了
Sorry. I thought you'd be ready.
因为你没有查语♥音♥留言
That's because you didn't check your voice mail.
你只看了未接来电
You just looked to see who called.
如果你查了那该死的语♥音♥留言
If you had checked your freakin' voice mail,
你就会知道我还要在这里多留一阵
Then you would know that I was still gonna be here a while,
因为你TM本来就该看到那条信息
because you would've gotten the freakin' message!
我晚点再来
I'll come back.
我的兄弟
You know, my--my brother,
他也从来不查语♥音♥留言
he never checks his voice mail either.
让人抓狂
It's maddening.
德里克肯定会很自豪
Derek must be so proud.
你们俩就像是"肿瘤必除神医侠侣"
You'll be, like, Mr. and Mrs. Impossible Tumor.
但问题就在这儿
But that's the problem.
他不再是"肿瘤必除神医"了
I mean, he's not Mr. Impossible Tumor anymore.
我不想哪壶不开提哪壶
And I don't want to rub his nose in it.
他试着乐观看待教书的事
He's trying to be so cheery about teaching.
真悲剧
Aw. That's so sad.
才不是 这叫适应环境
It's not sad. It's just an adjustment.
你能相信再也不能做手术的日子吗
Can you imagine never doing surgery again?
可以
I can. I do.
他没料到这事
I mean, he didn't see this coming.
所以我要珍惜眼前 好好享受
So I just try to enjoy it while I can.
天啊 他没料到这事
Oh, my god. He doesn't see it coming.
谢了 梅 我得挂了
Oh, my god. Thanks, Mer. I gotta go.
好
Okay.
我讨厌教书
Oh, I hate teaching.
你爱教书
You love teaching.
我只是从未意识到
I just never realized how much I rely on
我特喜欢别人欣赏我手术的感觉
just having them be able to watch me do the thing.
我以前喜欢你站在我身后
Well, I used to love it when you stood behind me
在我耳边轻声指导
and whispered instructions in my ear.
这招只能对付你一个
Well, I can't do that with all the kids.
你还好吗
How are you?
我知道
Yes, I know.
我猜你的实习生发现她关于肿瘤的
So I'm guessing your intern didn't like finding out
诊断有误后 很不开心吧
she was wrong about the tumor.
没错 一点都不开心
No, she didn't like it at all.
这是最后一次了
This is the last time.
上次你也这么说
The last time was the last time.
没错 但这次真的是最后一次了
Yeah, but this is the last last time.
我明天一整天都要和
I have to be in the O.R.
你妈妈在一起待在手术室里
all day tomorrow with your mom.
你也参加那手术了
You're in that surgery, too?
"也"是什么意思
What do you mean, too?
慢着 你也去
Wait. You're gonna be there?
对啊 不不
Yeah. No, no, no.
我们不能共处一室
We cannot both be in that O.R.
她会发现端倪的
She's gonna figure it out.
她对我的性生活太着迷了
She is obsessed with my sex life.
她很性福 所以我也要跟她一样
She's having amazing sex, so I have to, too.
对不起 我说错话了
Sorry. Sorry. You don't want to hear that.
韦伯还在跟我妈上♥床♥
Webber's still banging my mom.
就是他给了她最棒的性体验
That's who she called the best sex of her life?
我们完事了
And we're done here.
白葡萄酒
White wine.
哪种
What kind?
大杯装
The big kind?
托瑞斯 现在很晚了
Torres, it's late.
嗯
Yeah.
人们常说
Well, you know how they say
情侣吵架的罪魁祸首就是金钱
one of the biggest things couples fight about is money?
我现在发现
Turns out money fights
跟钱比起来 截肢才是大问题
ain't got nothing on an amputation fight.
可以想象
I can imagine.
我还不能生气或者大叫
Yeah, but I can't get mad or yell,
因为那我就成了 对独脚妻子大喊的女人
because then I'm the woman yelling at her one-legged wife.
所以我一直睡在马克家
So I've been sleeping at Mark's,
不知道我还能在已故死党的家里
I don't think I can take another night
熬过多少晚
in my dead best friend's bed.
这只能让我想起他已逝的事情
It just reminds me that he's gone,
然后我就只能每晚做噩梦
and I end up having the worst dreams.
太糟糕了 我甚至考虑过问谢博德
It's getting so bad, I even considered asking Shepherd
我能不能在他的丛林拖车里暂住
if I could crash in his trailer in the woods.
确实很糟
Mm. That's pretty bad.
没错
Yep.
抱歉 说太多了
Sorry. That was a lot.
是我先问起的
Oh, I asked.
你好像没问哦
I'm not sure you did.
没事
It's fine.
老实说...
Honestly...
我也一直没睡好
I haven't been sleeping too well, either.
再来一杯
Want another?
好的
Uh, yeah.
好
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
他要续杯
He'll have another.
我不是落井下石
Not to add insult to injury,
但你这领带是我见过最丑的了
but that's the worst tie I've ever seen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
来了
Yeah, coming.
你好啊
Well, hey there.
我不知道我们...
Uh, I didn't know we, uh--
确实不是 你想把托马斯医生怎么办
We're not. What's your deal with Dr. Thomas?
你来这里是想谈克雷格·托马斯的
You came here to talk about Craig Thomas?
我很失望哦
Well, color me disappointed.
你说"珍惜眼前 好好享受"
You said, "Enjoy him while you can."
什么意思
What does that mean?
进来说吧
Come on in.
外面冷
It's cold.
你要解雇他吗
Are you firing him?
我们不能解雇他
We can't fire him.
我们可以...
We can...
强迫他退休
force him to retire, though.
我透露这些给你听
Listen, telling you this
已经违反了很多条董事会章程
breaks a whole bushel of board regulations.
告诉我他几时犯过错
Tell me one mistake he's made.
他没错过 目前还没有
He hasn't. Not yet.
可一旦他犯错
But when he does,
他的年龄势必会引起医疗事故诉讼
his age will make it an instant malpractice suit
我们必输无疑
that we will lose.
他太久没接触现代的医学教育了
He's years behind the medical education curve.
是你自己说的
You said it yourself.
他拒绝尝试微创手术
He refused to try a minimally invasive technique.
原因呢
Why,
是因为他顽固
because he's stubborn
还是因为他不懂
or because he doesn't know how?
这就是你让我和他一起工作的原因
That's why you've had me working with him.
是的 你是医学领域上的
Well, yeah, you represent everything that is
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表