about Russell not supervising me.
也许是因为他怀念教学了
You know, maybe it's because he misses teaching.
而且德里克在他做主任的时候
I mean, Derek--he hated all that administrative crap
也很讨厌行政工作 对吧
when he was chief, right?
欧文这几个星期一直在做行政工作
Owen's had nothing but that for weeks.
也许他觉得
Maybe he feels like
他和医学渐行渐远了
he's losing touch with the medicine?
或许只是因为拉塞尔没看好你
Or maybe it's because Russell's not supervising you.
因为你萎靡不振
Okay, I just agreed to off you
我才愿意和你聊一下下的
the minute you started acting dotty.
难道你不该暂时同意我一下么
Shouldn't you be on my side for the rest of the day
就当做回礼
just as a courtesy?
罗斯今天在急诊工作吗
Ross was working the pit today?
是 我只是去拿一份感染透析移植
Yes. Okay, I just took out an infected dialysis graft.
他在我之前看到病人
He saw the patient before I did...
但他没和我一起手术
But he didn't scrub in with me
因为他想确认磁共振
because he wanted to make sure your M.R.I.
是按你要求做的
was just the way you liked it.
韦伯医生
Hey, Dr. Webber.
有人在你明天的日程安排上
Someone just put a glioblastoma resection
排了胶质母细胞瘤切除术
on your schedule for tomorrow.
你想在动脉瘤手术前或之后做这个手术呢
Did you want to do that before or after your aneurysm?
肖恩 你别这么做了
Shane, you have to stop.
现在布鲁克斯跟我
I am working with Brooks now.
但她总惹到你 不是吗
Yeah, but she annoys you, doesn't she?
你和我处得很融洽
I mean, you and I kind of get along.
布鲁克斯在这方面很有天分 而你没有
Brooks has an instinct for this that you don't have.
你做大量工作来弥补
You make up for it with a ton of work.
如果我弥补了 谁在乎我怎么弥补的
Well, if I'm making up for it, who cares how?
我在乎
I care.
你也该在乎
And you should, too.
你该找到让你发光的科室
You should find a specialty where you shine.
我就对神经科有兴趣
This is what I'm passionate about.
难道这不算吗
Doesn't that count for anything?
她比你更适合这个
She's better at this than you are.
对我来说很重要 我得教她 不是你
And that means, to me, I have to teach her, not you.
你会成为一名优秀的外科医生
You're gonna be a great surgeon.
找到属于你的科室吧
Go figure out where.
这家伙真是够木的
Guy can't take a hint, huh?
我们去哪里 老师
Where are we going, sensei?
我们去检查瑞秋·道森
We are going to check in on Rachel Dawson,
看她神经检查结果有改善没
see if her neuro exams have improved.
你这次吃的绿薄荷口香糖
You went with spearmint gum this time.
你闻到了吗
Yeah. You can smell it?
闻到了
Mm. I can.
你喜欢绿薄荷吗
Do you like spearmint?
不喜欢
Not really, no.
就用外周血管器具吧
Just use peripheral vascular instruments
如果你没有儿科器具的话
if you don't have stuff for peds.
把全棉脐带线绕过血管
Okay, so pass the umbilical tape around the vessel.
然后穿过短橡
And then thread both ends
胶导管的两端末梢
through the short rubber catheter
然后夹上止血钳
and place the hemostat.
好了
There.
能借她一会吗
Uh, could I borrow her for a moment?
好的 可别太久了
Yes, but not for long, please.
我想让伊桑·道森今晚
Uh, I would like to admit Ethan Dawson
在儿科入院
to peds for the night.
他在社会服务挺好的
Oh, he'll be fine with social services.
每天都有孩子去那儿
Kids go with them every day.
这个孩子不用去
This kid doesn't have to.
欧文 无规矩不成方圆
Owen, there's protocol for a reason.
对 但人性不需要条条框框限制吧
Yeah, but we're human for a reason.
我知道你对这孩子有特殊感情
I know that you've taken a special interest in this kid--
为什么每个人都认为
Why is everybody acting like
我有性格缺陷一样
this is some kind of a character flaw?
那孩子得留下来 他病了
He ought to stay. He's sick.
我去看他时注意了他的手腕
I got a look at him when I checked his wrist.
短肢综合症
Short limb syndrome.
克莱夫
Karev.
就是 就是这个
Right. He's right.
有限生长 过量睡眠和饮食
Uh, limited growth, excessive sleeping, and eating.
控制冲动的问题
Impulse control problems.
这些全是童年的症状
Th-these are all the symptoms of childhood.
不能确定
Can't be sure.
等我们测试观察后
Not until we confirm it
才能确定
with testing and observation.
我欣赏你们的热忱
Guys, guys, I love the enthusiasm,
但这不可能发生
but it's not gonna happen.
好吧
All right.
克里斯蒂娜说到了那一天
Cristina said she would pull the trigger
她会帮我
if it comes to that.
我们是夫妻
You're my wife.
如果你要放弃
Can we make the decision together
能事先和我商量商量么
if we're gonna throw in the towel?
这要求挺合理
That sounds fair.
如果我慢慢痴呆了 你生活也挺痛苦
It's not gonna be easy on you if I start to lose it.
这个不用担心
Oh, don't worry.
你什么样子都挺可爱的
You're a project even with all your marbles.
我有个东西要给你看
I brought you something.
是吗
You did?
我让贝利测了我的基因组
I had Bailey do my genome.
你真测了
You did?
测了
Yeah.
很有可能患肝癌和前列腺癌
High-risk for liver cancer and prostate cancer?
是啊 你继续说
Yeah. You're telling me.
男性秃顶
Male pattern baldness?
这个显然还没开始呢
Late onset, apparently.
吸毒上瘾
Heroin addiction?
这个有点让我吃惊
I'm a real prize.
这都是有些概率
It's all a crapshoot.
没有一项是确切的
We didn't get one single definite.
只是可能而已
We only got maybes.
可能我们长命百岁
Ah, maybe we live forever.
有可能 可能我变成一个秃头还吸毒
Maybe we do, and maybe I become a bald heroin addict.
亲爱的 我把这些包拿下去放车里
Honey, I'm gonna get these bags down to the car.
多谢 妈妈
Uh, thanks, Mom.
清点收工了吧
Wrapping it up for the day?
是啊
Yep.
我请你吃晚饭怎么样
How about you let me buy you dinner?
你趁此机会好好听听我对一个项目的想法
I want to bend your ear about a project I'm thinking about.
你和所有人一样
You and everyone else
都可以向董事会提交
are free to submit your proposals in writing
书面项目申请
to the entire board.
届时 我会和其他成员一起投票
And then I will vote like everyone else does.
说不定我也会申请项目
Hell, maybe I'll submit one myself.
也许我也有个想法
Maybe I have an idea,
可我不会向同事夸耀
but I'm not out here hawking it to people at work.
因为我会按照要求 提交书面申请
'Cause I'm gonna write a proposal like you're supposed to.
孩子
Um... son,
没人会同意你的项目申请
nobody's ever saying yes to your proposal.
因为你拥有董事会最大的表决权
You're the most powerful vote on the board.
你才是同意批准项目的那个人
You're the person who says yes to other people's ideas.
我们仍让你当外科医生
We still let you be a surgeon.
没人想剥夺你的这一点
Nobody wanted to take that away from you.
可你的项目 就是整个医院
But your project is this hospital.
是啊 可有时精疲力尽
Yeah, it's exhausting sometimes.
我懂的
Yeah.
你知道我当主任时学到了什么吗
You know something I learned when I was the chief?
什么
What?
当有人请你吃饭
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表