知晓凯瑟琳和理查德的冒险活动
about the further adventures of Catherine and Richard.
所以我确保是奎德医生来处理皮瓣
Which is why I made sure to grab Dr. Quaid for the skin flap,
这样杰克森就不用出现在手术室了
there's no reason Jackson needs to be in that O.R.
这可能是个错误
Maybe that's a mistake.
我到这里来做一个
I come into town to work on a case
和整形有关的手术
that has a large plastics component
却不叫他加入
and don't bring him in?
你是说 有点可疑
You saying, it seems suspicious?
有点
Maybe.
唉 也不一定
Oh, maybe not.
咱们就像在高中一样
It's just like high school.
是啊
I know.
多有趣啊
Isn't it fun?
你说你很忙 原来是真的啊
Ooh, when you said you were busy, you weren't kidding.
贝利医生 真高兴见到你
Dr. Bailey, how nice to see you.
你那个肠梗阻手术怎么样了
Uh, what happened to your small bowel obstruction?
处理好了
Cleared up.
你们一定需要帮手处理
Hey, you wouldn't need an extra set of hands
这些恶心的小东西吧
on those puppies, would you?
其实...我...
Um, w-well, actually, I was, uh,
想让艾普丽尔·凯普娜上台
hoping, uh, that April Kepner could come aboard.
凯普纳
Kepner?
我想帮帮她
Yeah, I'm, you know, I'm-- I'm taking her under my wing.
她有点脆弱 你懂的
She's fragile. Y-you understand.
这个是个巨大的阴囊啊 我可不懂
That is a giant scrotum. I do not understand.
真是抱歉 贝利
I'm sorry, Bailey.
下次吧
Um, n-next time.
你是义肢矫形师
You're the prosthetist?
是的
Yeah.
听起来很像炫酷的电影名是不是
I've always thought that'd make a good title for a movie.
我是大卫·摩尔
Hey, David Moore.
阿历克斯·克莱夫 儿科
Alex Karev, peds.
你是不是要找罗宾斯医生
Um, if you're looking for Dr. Robbins,
她现在在门诊那
she's over in the clinic.
我们正要给她的残肢做个石膏模型
We're about to do a plaster cast of her residual limb.
不过你现在去找她还来得及
But you've got a few minutes.
哦 不用 没事
Oh, no, that's cool.
我就是想问你下
I was, uh, I was just hoping
她现在的情况
that you could tell me how she's doing.
有没有疤痕组织或者皮肤挛缩
Any scar tissue or contractures?
没有 现在看来情况很好
No. So far, so good.
那就好
All right.
她大概多久能重新站起来
How soon before she's back up on her feet?
这个不好说
That's a little harder to say.
不过明天就大概知道了
I should have a better idea after tomorrow, though.
要不要告诉她你来过
Tell her you stopped by?
不用 不要说 当我没来过
No, no, don't, because, uh, I didn't.
好的 大家继续努力
All right. Keep trying, folks.
没有人能一次就掌握
Nobody gets it the first time.
或者 四十次也掌握不了
or the 40th time, apparently.
我就是找不到血管
I just can't seem to locate the vein.
给我
Okay, give it to me.
我...
I, uh...
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
想象下解剖图
Visualize the anatomy.
你要找的是锁骨下静脉
Subclavian vein is what you're looking for.
沿着锁骨往上
Okay, walk it up the clavicle.
好 注意角度 不要太深
Okay. Watch on the angle. Not too deep.
我看到了
I see it.
注意角度
Mm. Watch your angle.
赞
Boom.
那是动脉血
That's arterial blood.
他会失血过多而死
He's gonna bleed to death.
所以不赞么
So not boom?
不
No.
不太赞
Not boom.
你要在奇静脉和
You've gotta work around the azygos
半奇静脉周围手术
and the hemiazygos veins.
旁边布满脂肪组织 淋巴结 淋巴组织
There's fatty tissue, lymph nodes, lymphatic tissue,
还有交感神经链
and the sympathetic chains,
更不要说
not to mention the fact
肿瘤把下腔静脉
that the tumor has lifted up the inferior vena cava
顶到了主动脉那去了
and is adherent to the aorta.
真是一团糟啊
This is a mess.
是啊
I know.
那如何能在不切到主动脉的情况下
So how do we get the entire mass
移除整个肿瘤
without having to resect the aorta?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
好吧 我很乐意帮你解决这麻烦
Yeah, I'm happy to take this off your hands.
我是叫你来会诊的 不是偷我的手术
I called you for an opinion, not to steal my surgery.
脑筋正常的新主治医生
N-no first-year attending in her right mind
可不会去做这种手术
is gonna want to take on something like this.
尤其当手术室里的
I mean, not when full responsibility
每一个决定
for every decision made in the O.R.
她都要负全责时
falls on her shoulders.
还是我的
Mine.
那你不要等到
Don't come crying to me
他死在你的手术台上 再来跟我哭
when a man's bleeding out on your table
就因为你自以为了不起
just 'cause you think you bad.
她是很强
Oh, she's bad.
走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
我还是看不出来这到底是个什么
I still don't understand what it is I'm looking at.
这是睾丸 凯普娜医生
Those are testicles, Dr. Kepner.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetheart.
他们本来不是长这样的
They're not supposed to look like that.
我知道睾丸长...
I know what testicles are s--
杰克森没说你要来
Jackson didn't mention that you were coming.
因为他不知道
He didn't know.
他说得很清楚 让我不再要
He made it very clear, he would like me
干涉他的私生活
to stay out of his personal business,
我可是尽力了
so I am doing my best.
我觉得这挺好的
Well, I think that's great.
我可没对你承诺这个啊
I've made no such promises to you.
你现在要为明年的答辩准备了
You need to start prepping for next year's boards.
我们妇科有个人
There's a fellow in our gynecology department
帮你复习最好不过了
that's an excellent tutor.
而且很帅
And he's cute.
真的不用...
That's--that's not really even nec--
我之前就说过 现在再说一遍
I said it before, and I will say it again.
你就是太紧绷了 宝贝
You're just too uptight, baby.
你需要被 上
You need to get L-A-I-D.
艾弗里医生
Dr. Avery.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我正在享受很多年来最棒的性事
I am having the best sex I have had in years.
简直让我幸福得像一朵
And it's just opened me up like a flower,
沐浴阳光的花儿
blossoming towards the sun.
画面够劲爆的
That's a powerful image.
因为他特清楚怎么取悦女人
I bet that fellow knows his way around a woman.
别紧张 我开玩笑呢
Oh, relax. I'm kidding.
看到没 这就是我说的
See that? That's what I mean.
太紧绷
Uptight.
我把他的电♥话♥留给你
But I will give you his number,
以防万一
just in case.
韦伯医生
Hey, Dr. Webber.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
怎么了
Um, yes, sir.
为什么我的名字在你明天
Why is my name on tomorrow's O.R. schedule
阴囊淋巴水肿的手术通告里
for a scrotal lymphedema surgery with you?
不是你这个艾弗里
Uh, got the wrong Avery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表