Got this watch at a surprise retirement party
退休惊喜派对的礼物
four years ago.
虽然不是什么好货
I mean, it's a piece of junk.
但我戴着就是想让他们难堪
But I wear it just to screw with them.
他们都太有礼貌了
They are so polite.
什么话都不敢直说
They don't dare say anything directly, you know?
已经很久没有人
It's been a while since I've had anyone
出于关心而挤兑我了
who cared enough to give me grief.
再来一杯龙舌兰
Um, I'll have another tequila,
至于我这位朋友 上点货真价实的
And, uh, something that contains actual alcohol
酒水
for my friend here.
不要了 很晚了
Oh, no, it's late.
才十点一刻 喝一杯
It's, like, 10:15. Have a drink.
那好
Okay.
那我要...
I'll have, um...
古典鸡尾酒吧
an old fashioned.
什么
What?
不是吧 酒也喝这口
Really? An old-- you know what?
来两杯吧 两杯古典鸡尾酒
I'll have two. Two. Make it two old fashioneds.
就是嘛
There you go.
够古典
Old fashioned.
因为当你认清自己
Because when you know who you are,
才能想清楚未来的路
it's easier to know what you're about.
以及最重要的
And ultimately...
内心真正的渴望
what you really need.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表