韦克斯勒 路易斯到创伤一诊室
Wexler, Lewis, trauma one now.
艾弗里 今天帮我给谢博德的手部治疗
Hey, Avery, you're helping me research a plan
查一个方案
for Shepherd's hand today.
可以等等吗
Uh, can it wait?
我今天有点忙
I'm a little busy.
噢 每等一秒钟
Oh, well, every second,
神经就再多死一点
the nerve is dying a little bit more.
我们站在这儿争论 他的神经就在死亡
As we stand here and argue, his nerve is dying.
-是 但... -噢 他的神经又坏死了一点
- Yes, but... - Oh, his nerve died just a little bit more.
走啦 快快
Let's go. Snap, snap.
亨特 早上讲得不错
Hunt. Nice speech this morning.
就像是"亲爱的朋友 再一次直面破坏"
Very, "Once more unto the breach, dear friends."
莎士比亚的《亨利五世》
Shakespeare. You know, "Henry v."
我想说的是你...
I mean, the point is that you...
你做的很好
you're handling all this well.
谢谢 你...有什么事吗
Thanks. You...need something?
就是和你聊一下
Uh, just checking in.
对这个会面 你没问题吧
You...you all right with this, meeting?
没有 我就是告诉他们发生了什么 怎么了
Yeah, I'm just telling them what happened. Why?
哦 没什么
Oh, no reason.
只是 这样的诉讼案件总是
It's just, you know, a lawsuit like this,
提醒我们医院也是商业机构
reminds a hospital that it's a business.
稳态总是被打破
The angles change pretty quickly.
所以不要让他们把你逼到墙角
So don't let them back you in a corner.
我没问题的
I should be fine.
当然当然 看 你胸有成竹
Of course. Of course. Look, you know what you're doing.
无视我好了
Just ignore me.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt,
想必你也知道 你的一些员工
as I'm sure you're aware, members of your staff
正式提出申请 准备起诉
have now lodged an official complaint
西雅图圣恩西部恩典医院
with intent to sue Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital. I am.
所以今天是准备医院案例的
So today is just a preliminary interview
前期会面
to prepare the hospital's case.
这是保密协议
This is a confidentiality agreement.
你可以看一下 上面说...
You can look it over. It just says that...
你应该发现了上面特别提到
You should make note that it specifically mentions
你的妻子克里斯蒂娜·杨医生
your wife-Dr. Cristina Yang
也是案子里的原告之一
as one of the plaintiffs in the case.
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
所以我们理解 这对你来说是个不寻常的情形
So we understand, this is an unusual situation for you
也对医院的利益存在冲突
and a clear conflict of interest for the hospital.
不用担心 今天的一切我都不会对外透露
Don't worry. Whatever we say here will stay here.
很好 夫妻饭桌无囧谈
Great. No awkward conversations around the dinner table.
好的 首先我们了解下
Okay, so let's start
你的雇员那天为什么去博伊西纪念医院
with why your team flew to Boise Memorial on that day.
博伊西叫我们协助一个连体婴儿分离术
Boise asked us to help with a conjoined twin separation.
几个月前我们成功完成了一例复杂的手术
We'd had success with a very complicated procedure months earlier.
格雷厄姆·卡宁汉 65岁
Graham Cunningham, 65,
约7年前诊断出肝硬化
Presented with cirrhosis approximately seven years ago.
现处于肝病晚期
He's now in end-stage liver disease
后来又发现心脏瓣膜病
and has subsequently also developed valvular heart disease.
好样的 罗斯医生
Well done, Dr. Ross.
我有准备
I've been practicing.
为什么不早期处理瓣膜疾病...
Why didn't we treat this valve disease ear...
马上吗 因为瓣膜置换术会
Right away? Because the valve replacement surgery
使他肝功能衰竭
would've caused his liver to fail.
而肝移植也会使他心衰
But the liver transplant would've caused his heart to fail.
所以我们今天同时做两个手术
That's why we'll do both surgeries today.
先瓣膜置换 再行肝移植
First the valve replacement, then the liver transplant.
很好
Good.
我都想要知道你的名字了
You almost make me want to learn your name.
贝利医生 你确定这个肝可以吗
Dr. B., you're confident this liver's the one?
我们不想像上次那样
We're not gonna get halfway to the O.R.
走到一半还得回来
and have to turn around like last time?
所有检测都提示这个肝可以
All signs point to this being the one.
不过还得多比对几次才能最终确定
We just had to date a bunch of others to find it.
这就像你
Kind of like you,
再见到我之前 滥情无数
kissing all those frogs before you met me.
今天一个大色狼摸了我屁♥股♥ 还是两次
A dirty old man touched my butt today, twice.
是吗
Really?
你今天过得怎么样 凯丽呢
How was your day? How was Callie?
她可没摸我屁♥股♥
Well, she didn't touch my butt.
-德里克 -怎么了
- Derek. - What?
我赞同用做♥爱♥来逃避一些事
I'm all for burying things with sex,
但这是你的事业
but this is your career.
你想谈这事
You want to talk about it?
对
Yes.
为什么非要做手术
Why do the surgery at all?
我一直都更想去钓鱼
I've always wanted to spend more time fishing.
我还给佐拉买♥♥了第一根鱼竿 粉色的
I just got Zola her first fishing pole. It's pink.
德里克
Derek.
现在还没好的解决办法
There is no good solution.
都无法完全修复
There's half fixes.
可能手部功能会恢复 也可能不会
Maybe there's more function. Maybe there's not.
而且如果他们治不好 就只能这样了
And if they can't fix it, then that's it.
就完全结束了
It's done. It's over.
没有 一定会找到方法的
It's not over. You find a fix.
你以前内心可是阴暗扭曲的
You used to be so dark and twisty.
现在变得很乐观啊
Now you're optimistic.
我们谈论得可不是我
We're not talking about me.
那就干脆别说话了
Let's just not talk at all.
就是这样 很好
That's it. Good.
避免过紧的扭转连线
Avoid twisting the cables too tightly
要不然会穿破胸骨的
or they'll cut through the sternum.
我怎么听说 你让你的实习生
What is this I hear about you letting your intern
给我病人做手术了
do a procedure on my patient?
你打我小报告
You tattled on me?
我花三个月时间研究肝脏 可不是
I didn't spend the last three months on liver watch
为了让你杀了这个人
so you could kill this guy.
没人会死
Hey, no one's killing anyone.
她很厉害 比你要好
She's good. Better than you.
别沾沾自喜
No gloating.
杨
Yang.
你知道这个人为了肝脏移植等了多久吗
Do you know how long this man's waited for a liver?
甚至在他第一次住院时
So long he was married to a woman
他还是和一个女人结婚的
the first time he came in here.
但他现在变了
Now he's come out.
也碰到了愿意和他度过余生的男人
He's met the man he's meant to spend the rest of his life with.
这种人 可不能让实习生来试手
This is not the man we let an intern practice on.
放松 她不会做手术的
Okay, relax. She won't do it.
你什么时候变得这么浪漫了
Since when did you become such a romantic?
你还能跟着我 就算你走运了
You're lucky you even get to work with me.
疼不疼啊 肖恩
Does that hurt at all, Sean?
好
Good. Good.
你在这高兴不高兴
All right. You having any fun here?
我听说这来了一个职业篮球运动员
I heard there was a pro basketball player
在这到处问路
aaking his way around the halls here.
你见到没有 那个大个子
Did you get to meet him? Tall guy.
进门的时候 说不定会碰到门框呢
He probably hit his head on the door on the way in.
好吧 我们稍后再来看你
All right. Well, we will, um, check back with you later.
拜
Bye.
干得好
Good job.
你说了 要是不问假腿 给我20的
You said $20 if I didn't ask about the fake leg.
我只有10美元
I only got $10 on me.
那等她下次进来
Then next time she comes in,
我会告诉她 是你让我
I'm gonna tell her how you told me
一句话都不说的
that I couldn't say anything.
闭上你的嘴
Keep your trap shut.
他一直都不说话
Hey, is he alway that quiet?
对 挺奇怪的小孩
Oh, yeah. Strange kid.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表