Actually, I know,
就当这事没发生过
let's pretend this never happened.
这里不是你的床
和凯普娜一起做手术
什么啊
What?
给我看 快点
Oh, show me. Show me.
贝利医生 恕我直言
Dr. Bailey, all respect,
我自己能做好疝气修复手术
but I can handle a hernia repair on my own.
你这么久以来都是在搞猪
Well, you've been working with pigs.
也许她担心你会一不留神就把人杀了
Maybe she's worried you'll slaughter someone out of habit.
考虑过和解吗
So have you thought about the settlement?
你打算怎么处理
What do you want to do?
我不知道
Oh... I don't know.
别人怎样我就怎样吧
Whatever everybody else wants to do.
梅 我很有团队精神的
I'm a team player, Mer.
没错 我也是啊
Apparently, so am I.
我们恢复了您女儿脚部的血液循环
We were able to restore blood flow to your daughter's foot.
所以很有机会能挽救她的脚
So it looks like we're gonna be able to save it.
这会是漫长艰难的过程 不过她很坚强
It'll be a long, hard process, but she's tough.
她的确很坚强
She sure is.
你根本不知道她有多坚强
Oh, you have no idea.
妈 看
Mom, look.
这艘船好漂亮啊 但是
Oh, that's a beautiful boat, but--
他们想要捐出去
Yeah, they want to donate it
因为他们听说了这次事故
'cause they heard about the accident.
我们得等等 听听托瑞斯医生的意见
I think we need to wait and hear what Dr. Torres has to say.
不 如果能在两周内赶回去
No, if I get back out there within the next two weeks,
趁天气还不太糟 我就能再出海
I can still make it before the weather gets really bad.
我可以把你的腿锯掉
Oh, I could just amputate your foot,
这样你一周就能离开了
and you could be up and out of here in a week.
或者我帮你基本复原
Or I could get you close to full function back,
但这也意味着要做一系列大手术
but it means a series of pretty big operations
历时几个月
over a few months,
在此期间你绝对不能下地走动
and you have to stay off the foot completely.
好吧 就这么办吧
Fine. Let's do it.
事实上 要你们同意才行
Actually, you guys have to give consent.
这...
Well, is...
快签吧
Just say you consent.
好
Yeah.
我买♥♥了咖啡给你
I brought you a coffee.
哟 谢谢啊
Oh, wow. Thanks.
你的笑容很美
You have a nice smile.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有...很美的...
And, uh... just beautiful...
眼睛
eyes.
如果你想要嗨一杯
You know, if you want to drab--
喝一杯或者...
grab a drink later or...
我知道有个墨西哥酒吧
I know this Mexican place--
行了行了 你这是跟我调情呢
Okay, okay, okay, you're flirting with me,
这真的挺好的
which is really sweet or would be really sweet
条件是你得真心喜欢女人
if you were into ladies,
不过我猜你不好这口吧
but I'm guessing that you're not a lady lover,
因为你也害怕我万一答应
'cause you also look terrified that I might say yes.
老虎的屁♥股♥摸不得
You're poking a bear,
尤其一只相当饥渴的老虎
a very horny bear.
如果老虎答应了你打算怎么办
And what would you do if the bear said yes?
你就会
And there you'd be,
用上♥床♥交换...
trading sexual favors for...
我也不知道你想换什么
I don't know what it is you want from me, so...
你得告诉我
You're gonna have to tell me.
我是想要
I was wondering if it would be possible
参加你下一个手术
to scrub in on your next surgery.
好吧 第一 永远不要用上♥床♥换手术
Okay, "A," Never trade sex for scrubbing in
这真是太恶心了
because that's just skanky.
等你真能上手做手术再说
Save it for actually getting to cut.
第二 你的咖啡给错人了
And "B," You're giving coffee to the wrong person.
阿历克斯
Oh, Alex.
你的实习生给你的咖啡
Your intern brought you coffee.
好诶
Oh, cool.
我能不能参加
I was wondering if it would be possible
你下台手术啊
to scrub in on your next surgery.
没门
That's not gonna happen.
不过 咖啡继续买♥♥啊 这个不错
But hey, grab me another coffee. That was great.
躲开这
Go.
要命 这个缺口太大了
Shoot. This defect's too big.
再给我点修补网片 抽吸
I'm gonna need some mesh. Suction.
我有个办法 就假装
Here's an idea-- let's just pretend
这个患者从来没得过疝气
that the patient never even had a hernia,
你也就什么都不用做了
then you wouldn't have to do anything.
你有完没有 这不好笑
Would you stop? This is not a joke to me.
是你说的你要假装...
No, you said you're pretending that--
你们在说什么啊
What are we talking about?
你好好听我说
If you would just listen.
我没有装作这没发生过
I'm not pretending it never happened.
什么没发生过
What never happened?
它发生了 我知道
It happened. I know it happened.
谁给我解释下
Could someone just please--
但是我现在想重新来过
But now I am wiping the slate clean.
通过假装什么都没发生过
By acting like it never happened.
不是的
No!
-什么从来没发生过 -没什么
- What never happened? - Nothing!
我
I...
我的
My...
天哪
God.
德里克
Oh, Derek.
你来做顾问吗
You--you doing a consult?
不是 我是有个问题想问你
No, actually, I have a question for you.
你记不记得那个唐娜·德雷克的病例
Do you remember the Donna Drake case?
大概六年前 一对双胞胎女儿的母亲
About six years ago, mother of twin girls.
记得 我可忘不了
Remember it? I can't ever forget it.
也不想忘
I won't ever forget it.
最后医院给了她们家多少和解费
How much did the hospital end up settling with the family?
哎哟 那可大发了
Whoa. Wow. It was a lot.
我可以去查具体的数字
Uh, I can check the exact amount,
不过绝对是我记忆里最大的一笔
but it was definitely the largest settlement that I can remember.
因为她的死全是我们的责任
Because it was our fault that, uh, she died.
本来也是这么回事
It's pretty standard.
闯的祸越大 赔的钱就越多
The bigger the mistake, the bigger the payout.
他们要给你们一笔不小的数目吧
Oh, they offering you a pretty big settlement?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 不小的数目
Yeah, they are.
所以明天你会跟大家见面
So you'll meet with everyone else tomorrow,
看他们怎么想 大概就这样吧
see what they want to do, and that's that, I guess.
我是说
I mean, um...
我就随大家的意思好了
I guess I-I-I want to go with what everyone else decides.
好的
Okay.
对了 这有个女人的鼻音
Oh, there is this woman with, like, the most
简直重到你无法想象
nasal voice you've ever heard of.
她负责广播急救通知
She does the code calls here.
根本都听不懂
They're unintelligible.
大家都能听懂 但是我
I mean, everyone understands 'em, but to me,
我觉得就像在说外语
it's like a foreign language.
那挺有趣
That's funny.
真的 你得听听
Oh, yeah. You got-- You got hear it.
好啊
Sure.
你就等会儿啊 一会儿准来
You know what? Oh, just wait. It'll happen any second.
好
Okay.
她是个处♥女♥啊
She was a virgin.
我知道
I know that.
你玷污了一个处♥女♥
You defiled a virgin.
别再打我头了 我告...
Stop hitting my head. I sw--
我跟你急啊 听到没
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表