Maybe I should kick my intern.
也许我的宝宝踢我是因为想吃麦片卷
Maybe my baby's kicking because it wants a granola bar.
有可能
That's possible.
你并不想这么做
You want to stop right there.
你想用输血代替输液吗
You tried to give blood instead of fluids?
那眼球可不笨 知道吗
He's not stupid, you know, the eyeball?
-他长眼了 -还有变焦镜头
- He has eyes. - And a zoom lens.
瑞奇快不行了
Rich is circling the drain,
他本不用这样
and he doesn't have to be.
我们为他尝试了所有办法
We are giving him everything we have,
这是他家里的要求
just like the family requested.
是啊 我知道 他们还在祈祷 真棒
Yeah, I know. And they're praying. Awesome.
没有我的指令 不许你对病人采取任何措施
You never administer anything to a patient without my orders.
你以为就因为你在这里
You think that because you've been here all of,
呆了这么6个月 就能了解一切吗
what, six months, you know everything?
你什么都不懂
You know nothing.
在从医时间轴上 你还是个阿米巴原虫
On the timeline of doctoring, you are an amoeba.
单细胞生物 此处用来讽刺她资历尚浅
我觉得这值得我们试一试
I thought that he deserved a chance.
你有激♥情♥ 我懂
You have passion. I get it.
你还是得按我说的做
You still have to do what I say.
我是你老板 我在尽力挽救病人的生命
I am your boss and I am trying to save this patient's life.
现在出去吧 你今天不要跟我了
Now get out of here. You're off my service.
-我只是 -赶快
- I just-- - Now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你要怎么办 解雇她吗
What are you gonna do, get her fired?
她什么都没做
She didn't do anything.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to tell.
她是对的 知道吗
She's right, you know?
他快不行了
He's circling the drain.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
乞求好运
Fingers crossed.
是的
Yes.
缝线会固定住的
The sutures will hold.
不会出现大出血的
There will be no bloodbath.
好的 开始吧 医生
Okay, let's go, doctor.
移开你的钳子
Remove your clamps.
卡荷尔医生
Dr. Cahill?
好的
Okay.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
我完全不确定那管用
I-I-I totally wasn't sure that was gonna work.
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
但你做得很好
But you did great.
我都没觉得
I'd never have thought
你曾离开过手术室
you'd spent a day outside of an O.R.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much.
上帝啊 我得走了
Oh, good god. I have to go.
我已经浪费一整天了
I-I've--I've lost a whole day.
你是对的 如果我
You're all right if I--
别别 我们还没做完
No, no, we're not done.
但这很简单了
But it's pretty straightforward--
不 我们得完成手术
No, we need to finish debriding.
我们得插管 缝合
We need to put in drains, close,
然后你得去通知家属你救了他
then you get to tell the family that you saved him.
他因你而活下来
He's alive because of you.
然后他们会感谢你
And then they get to thank you.
这才是最美妙的部分
And that's the best part.
10号♥刀
10-blade, please.
我是说 他们总是
I'm saying, they always cut
先裁掉最底层的人
the lowest on the totem pole first.
我们比底层还低
And we're below that.
我一早上都在清理尿袋
I've been emptying urine bags all morning.
大家都别说了
You gotta stop.
这些裁员和重组
All these cuts, the reconfiguring,
都是为了医院能够在未来
this is designed to make the hospital run
更高效地运行
more efficiently in the future.
那又怎样
So?
这意味着卡荷尔
That means Cahill
正在让医院充满未来
is planning for the hospital to have a future.
如果你要运行一家医院
If you're gonna have a hospital,
-有一样是你不能裁掉的 -医生
- there's one thing you can't cut. - Doctors.
糟糕 我的病人不行了
Crap. My patient's coding.
看到没
See that?
我们在拯救生命
We save lives, people.
我们聪明年轻
We are smart, young,
是重要的医生
vital doctors.
你说得对
You're right.
如果她在规划未来
If she's planning for the future...
我们就是那个未来
We are that future.
你想得美
Oh, you hope.
因为你可以说任何你想说的
'Cause you can talk all you want
努力工作 抓紧啊
and work hard, hustle,
你可以比下一个人清理更多的尿袋
you can empty more urine bags than the next guy.
未来啊 孩子们
The future, kids,
完全不受你掌控
is completely out of your control.
杰夫
Jeff.
研究做得怎么样了
How's the research coming?
省省吧 你伙伴已经跟我找过我了
Save it. Your sidekick already made the pitch.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
拜托啊
Oh, come on.
你的队员可以在线看TED演讲
Your team can watch the TED talks online.
与演讲无关 是彼此间交流
It's not about the talks. It's about the networking.
-真正的会议 -这与我个人无关
- The real conf-- -This isn't about me.
这对医院是有好处的
This is what's good for the hospital.
每个人都可以受益于急诊室
Everyone can benefit from the E.R.,
尤其是病人们
the patients especially.
你知道什么会让我帮助你么
You know what might open my heart to your cause?
你的停车位
Your parking space.
我的车位就在你的旁边
My space is right next to yours.
甚至没有优势
Uh, it's not even an advantage.
事实上 离门还要远5英尺
In fact, you're 5 feet further from the door.
我不是想对换 我两个都想要
I don't want to swap. I want 'em both.
我不想让你碰到我车门
I don't want you dinging my doors.
-什么 -两个车位我都要
- What? - I want both spots,
那样我就可以停在中间了
so I can park in the middle.
你姐姐怎么样啊 杰夫
How's your sister, Jeff?
你来真的
Really?
要这样么 你竟然提那件事
Really? You're really gonna go there?
我不会忘记当我切掉她的动脉瘤时
Well, I'll never forget how grateful you were
你有多感激我
when I clipped her aneurysm.
你还说
And you said,
如果有什么我能为你做的
"If there's anything I can ever do for you"...
这是赤♥裸♥裸的恐吓啊
This is just plain bullying.
和TED说再见吧 杰夫
Say good-bye to TED, Jeff.
我还是要你的停车位
I still want your parking space.
也许现在该吞掉你的毒浆果了 韦伯
May as well swallow your poison berries now, Webber,
因为我火力全开了
because I am the girl... who's on fire.
完成
Check.
很好 韦伯医生
Very good, Dr. Webber.
让我们
Oh, let's just, um...
我晕了 网眼哪里去了
I'm--I'm confused. Where--where's the mesh?
我一点没用
Oh, I didn't use any.
我想让你看看韦伯方法
I wanted to give you a look at the Webber method,
好让你知道你错过了什么
so you can see just what you're missing.
很可爱 但是
It's lovely, but--
对吧
Isn't it?
看看 当我使用松弛切口时
See, when I use the relaxing incision
让组织缓于紧张
to oppose the tissue without tension,
我达到了和使用网眼同样的效果
I achieve the same result without the use of mesh.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表