First in your class at Smith, Berkeley, and Stanford.
霍普金斯的提姆·坎纳谈起你就滔滔不绝
And Tim Kenner at Hopkins won't shut up about you.
嗯 你明显做了功课啊
Oh, well, um, clearly, you've done your homework.
是的
Yeah, I did.
我的结论是 这群人里没有经理人
What I found is, there's not a manager in the bunch.
没有行政领导经验
No administrative leadership experience.
你们得有个可以引领的人
You gotta have someone who can keep the lights on.
谢博德医生当过外科主任
Dr. Shepherd was the chief of surgery.
是啊 当了十分钟
Yeah, for about ten minutes.
然后你辞职 出于个人意愿 原因不详
Then you stepped down, own volition, no reason given.
直觉告诉我 你不喜欢
What my gut tells me is, you didn't like it.
外科医生喜欢做手术
Surgeons like surgery.
我知道当我不喜欢做什么的时候
I know when I find something I don't like doing,
我就做不好
I don't do it well.
他们就等你了
They're ready for you.
抱歉 上飞机前我有三个会
Sorry. I have three meetings before I get on a plane.
非常感谢来和我谈这些
Thank you all so much for coming to me with this.
尊重你们的热情
I respect your passion.
我能感受到
I share it.
但不足以让我投资
But I'm not feeling this.
找个人
Get someone on your team
有些真正的行政管理经验
with some real administrative experience,
我们再谈
and we can talk.
这就是我一直说的
This is what I've been saying.
我们有经验
We have the experience.
他不这么觉得 所以我们
Well, he doesn't think so. So we're--
别 别那样 别那样 好吗
Don't. Don't do that. Don't do that, okay?
还有些事可以做
There's still something we can do.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
他想要经验 我们把理查德找来
He wants experience. Let's get Richard.
现在的主任怎么样
What about the guy who's chief now?
我们不能告诉欧文
Well, we can't tell Owen.
现在还有什么区别吗
What the hell difference does it make now?
我们需要他
We need him.
好了 就算我们找来理查德或欧文 然后呢
All right, so if we get Richard and Owen, then what?
我们能再开个会吗
Do we get another meeting?
克莱斯特今晚要去迪拜了
Crest is leaving for Dubai tonight.
那我们就在他走前搞定
Well, then we do it before he leaves.
好的 我们不能全都涌进医院
Uh, okay. Well, we can't all march into the hospital.
好吧 我去 我去找理查德
Well, I'll go. I'll go get Richard.
好的
Okay.
布鲁克斯如果是你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥ 来帮我
Brooks, if that's your mother on the line, so help me...
韦伯医生 格蕾医生在候诊室等你
Dr. Webber, Dr. Grey is in the waiting area for you.
很紧急
It's urgent.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾
Meredith Grey?
布鲁克斯 请过来帮助贝利医生
Um, Brooks, come over here and assist dr. Bailey, please.
等等 你不会真走吧
Wait. You're not actually going.
对不起贝利 快来
I'm sorry, Bailey. Hurry.
还有什么
What else?
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾今天还能从我这抢走什么
What else can meredith grey possibly take from me today?
-她找到了手术方案 -你说什么
- She gave us this fix. - What's that?
她找到了手术方案
She gave us this fix.
她甚至都不在这里工作了
She doesn't even work here anymore,
但她还是想帮助她的病人
and she's still out there trying to help her patients.
你怎么能和非院方人员
Uh, what the hell are you doing sharing patient details
分享病人的信息呢
with someone who doesn't even work here?
她关心着
She cares.
她关心个头
Oh, she cares?
你可别跟我谈关心
Now don't you tell me about caring.
我是这个鬼医院的核心
I'm the heart of this damn hospital!
好的 我们放置的粘附屏障
All right, these adhesion barriers we're placing
会在这些组织愈合时 把它们分隔开
should keep the tissue separate while it heals.
你说 "应该"
You said "Should'',
但你告诉安迪一定会的
but you told andy that they would for sure.
和安迪这样的家伙谈
Right, with a guy like andy,
要告诉他故事最好的版本
you tell him the best version of the story.
-如果这不起作用会怎么样 -罗斯
- So what happens if it doesn't work? - Ross.
如果不起作用 我们六个月后回来
Well, if it doesn't work, then we come back in six months
再试一次
and we try again.
但我们六个月后就不在这里了
But we won't be here in six months.
罗斯听到了个愚蠢的谣言
Ross heard a stupid rumor
这个医院要关门了
that the hospital is shutting down,
现在他明显很崩溃
and now he's apparently having a breakdown.
好的 各位 我现在不应该说这些
All right, everyone, I shouldn't be telling you this.
还是商谈中
It is still in the works,
但飞马公♥司♥要买♥♥下医院
but Pegasus is buying this hospital.
谁都不会走
And nobody is going anywhere.
你在骗人
You're lying.
他不会撒谎的
He wouldn't lie--
他会的 他刚刚跟我们说他会
Yes, he would. He just told us that he would.
只不过这不是个最好听的故事
Only this isn't telling the best version of the story.
这是个弥天大谎
It's a flat-out lie.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别装的你不知道似的
Don't pretend like you don't know.
飞马公♥司♥要买♥♥下医院好进行清算
Pegasus is buying the hospital so they can liquidate it.
我们都要失业
We're all losing our jobs.
你能跟他说这不是真的吗
Would you just tell him it's not true?
当然不是 谁说的
It is not. Who said that?
卡荷尔
Cahill.
好的 这边我来
It's okay. Uh, I got this.
他撒谎然后走人
He lied then he walked away.
他没撒谎 罗斯
He didn't lie, Ross.
他不知情
He didn't know.
在袋子里玩得开心 鬼脸
Have fun in the bag, jerk face.
粉碎器 谢谢
Morcellator, please.
瘤可真多
That's gnarly.
是啊 波比会喜欢这个的
Yeah, bobby would love this.
我们可以拍下手术过程
We could record the live feed.
他将来重看这场屠♥杀♥ 和朋友们分享
He could rewatch the carnage. Share it with his friends.
才不会 他盼望着手啊眼睛啊什么的
Nah. He'd be expecting arms and eyeballs and crap.
发现事实会伤害他的幼小心灵
Finding out the truth would break his freaky little heart...
还有圣诞老人
About Santa Claus
还有人们怎么生病 怎么让你伤心
and how people get sick and let you down,
所有的事情都颠覆了
and everything just falls apart.
在那前 还是让他保留天真吧
Till then he can believe whatever the hell he wants.
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
我都长大了
I mean, I'm a grown-up
可我没看到真的手脚
and I was still a little disappointed
还是有点小桑心的
we didn't find arms and eyes in there.
好的 来吧
All right, here we go.
真恶心
Oh, sick.
那个很有意思的提议 先生
Well, that's a very interesting offer, sir.
但那个让我不是很...
But I wouldn't be comfortable with...
真的
Really?
真的吗
That's a--really?
我能重新安排一下
I was able to do some rearranging
排上艾弗里的鼻整形
and get avery's rhinoplasty back on the board.
他在和波士顿的整形科主任打电♥话♥
He's on the phone with the boston chief of plastic surgery.
乔是对的 你是那种女孩
Jo was right. You're that girl.
我知道
I know.
我们都要失业了
We're all about to lose our jobs,
但是我所能想到的只是
and all I can think about is the fact
我不能和他睡觉了
that I'm gonna have to stop sleeping with him.
恶心到我了
I'm so gross.
哎呀 哪有那么棒
Come on. The sex can't be that good.
看看他
Look at him.
真的吗
Really?
我要和他谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to him.
你所跨出的每一步
Every step you take
都是女性倒♥退♥的一大步
is a giant leap backward for womankind.
女性的投票权
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表