I asked an orderly. Oh, shoot.
我不能把他说出来的
I mean, I can't reveal my sources.
但你们刚才已经确认了
But you just confirmed it for me,
-所以也算是我的线人了 -不是的
- so you can be my second source. - Oh, no, I didn't.
罗宾斯医生是吧
That's Dr. Robbins?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
检查贝利的术后跟进资料
Checking Bailey's post-ops.
不是理查德负责贝利的病人吗
I thought Richard was taking care of Bailey's patients.
只负责赛斯·赖皮克被感染的那个 其他都我负责
Just Seth Lepik, the infected guy. I took the rest.
贝利的病人都感染了葡萄球菌
Bailey's patients are all turning up with staph.
你怀孕了 干吗冒这个险
You're pregnant. Why take the risk?
我要关照贝利
Because I'm looking out for bailey.
而我是在关照你
And I'm trying to look out for you.
所以我想让克里斯蒂娜到房♥间里来
This is why I need Cristina in the room.
什么房♥间
What room?
产房♥
The delivery room.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
待命室 就你和我俩人
On-call room, you and me?
我也希望如此
Oh, I wish.
但是我要和克莱夫一起做个房♥间隔造口术
Uh, but I have an atrial septostomy with Karev.
但在拯救了一个新生儿的生命之后
Oh. But after I save a baby's life,
我要好好庆祝一下
I'm gonna need to celebrate.
好吧 那到时来找我吧
Okay. Well, find me.
对了 那个奶奶怎么样了
Oh. How, uh, is the grandma?
她很贴心 但是很没用
Uh, she's sweet, but useless.
但瑞秋表现的很不错 至少伊桑还有她
Rachel's doing better, though, so at least Ethan's got her.
恩 保尔会醒过来的
Mm. Paul's gonna wake up.
我已经在做一系列的神经检查
I've been doing serial neuro exams.
我有种好的预感
I have a good feeling.
说得像个真正的科学家似的
Spoken like a true scientist.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
谢谢你有好的预感
Thank you for having a good feeling.
随时
Anytime.
梅让我在她生产的时候陪着她
Oh, Mer asked me to be at her birth
看她在产床上拉拉
and watch her poop on a table.
你必须这么做
You have to do that.
难道我就不能在
Can't I just show up after
所有人都不大小便失禁时再出现吗
when everyone has control of their bowels?
看到新生儿降生就像看到亲眼看到神一样
Watching a baby be born is like seeing god in person.
说得像个真正的科学家似的
Spoken like a true scientist.
我用剪刀把移植片剪到合适的大小
I used scissors to shorten the graft to fit.
大概剪下来一厘米左右
Took about a centimeter off.
我记得赖皮克先生的血管很深
I remember Mr. Lepik had deep vessels.
所以我让弗兰增加一点牵引
Um, so I asked Fran for more retraction.
打断一下 弗兰吗
I'm sorry. Fran?
你是让琳达
You named Linda
做赖皮克先生手术的助理护士吧
as your scrub nurse on Mr. Lepik's surgery.
是的 是的没错 对不起
Yes. Yes, right. Sorry.
然后我做完移植 就缝合了
Then I finished the graft, and I closed.
那么渗漏是怎么处理的
Well, what about the leak?
根据赖皮克先生的病历表
According to Mr. Lepik's chart,
静脉侧有少量渗漏
there was a small leak on the venous side.
是的 赖皮克
Yes. Lepik.
是的 他有渗漏
Yes. Uh, he had a leak.
我又补缝了一针
Um, and I put in an interrupted stitch.
你记得你做了这个
You remember that?
是的 我记得
Yes, I remember.
为了防止感染 我用抗生素溶液清洗
I irrigated with antibiotic solution
然后我就缝合了
to avoid infection, then I closed.
你缝合了吗 这很重要
You closed? That's important.
是的 我缝合了
I did. I closed.
你确定吗 因为你的
You're sure? Because your--
你的牙膏盖上了吗
Did you put the cap on the toothpaste?
什么
Sorry?
我想你早上应该刷过牙吧
I assumed you brushed your teeth this morning.
那你把牙膏帽盖上去了还是没盖上
So did you put the cap back on the toothpaste or didn't you?
或者说 你能肯定吗
Or can you be sure?
因为当你每天都做同样一件事
Because when you do a thing every single day--
贝利医生 我们在讨论两条人命
Dr. Bailey, we're talking about the lives of two people.
你以为我不知道吗 别侮辱我
What, you don't think I know that? D-don't insult me.
死的是我的病人
These are my patients who died.
你以为我不比你知道的更清楚吗
You think I don't know that far, far better than you?
那我再问一遍 你确定你缝合了吗
So again, uh, are you sure you closed?
我可以休息一下吗
Can I take a break, please?
只剩一点点...
There's only a little more to, uh...
要问
do.
嘿 你面谈完了吗
Hey. Is your interview over?
我们 在休息 等等
We're... on a break. Wait. Wait.
你不是应该像避开瘟神一样避开我吗
Aren't you supposed to be avoiding me like the plague?
拜托 我能帮你做什么吗
Come on. What can I do to help?
任何事
Anything?
我只想知道赛斯·赖皮克怎么样了
I just want to know how Seth Lepik is.
我想看看他的病历表
I'd like to see his chart,
但是他们不让我登入系统
But they locked me out of the system.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
她想看看她的病人怎么样了
She wants to check on her patients.
你以为她会做什么 篡改病历表吗
What do you think she's gonna do, alter their charts?
疾控中心的人会这么想
That's what the C.D.C. is gonna think, yes.
也许你太早叫他们过来了
Well, maybe you called them too soon.
我是在为大局着想
I am thinking of the bigger picture here.
她也是大局的一部分
She's part of that picture.
我们需要站在自己医生这一边
We need to stand by our doctors.
即使是她的责任 我们也站在她这边
Even if she's at fault? We stand by her then?
不是她的责任
She's not.
船到桥头自然直
But we should cross that bridge when we get to it.
我们差不多到桥头了
We're kind of at that bridge.
-打扰一下 艾弗里医生 -什么事
- Uh, excuse me, uh, Dr. Avery? - Yes.
很抱歉打扰你 我只是在想知道
Sorry to bug you, but I was just kind of wondering,
关于我的家人
is there, uh,
或者他们的手指
any update on my family...
有没有什么进展
or their fingers?
妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom!
快来人救救我妈妈 妈妈
Somebody help my mom! Mom?
怎么了 出什么事了 她需要帮助
What's wrong? What's going on? She needs some help.
女士
Uh, ma'am?
-你妈妈叫什么名字 -瑞秋
- Hey, what's your mom's name? - Rachel.
贝利医生 请离开病人 马上
Dr. Bailey, step away from the patient, now.
好 挪开轮椅和桌子
Okay, let's clear the wheelchair and the tables.
-我来 -腾个地儿
- I got it. - Make room.
好了 让她平躺下来 好 好
Okay, lay her down. All right. All right.
呼叫急救
Call a code.
-妈妈 -呼谢博德医生 立刻
- Mom! - Page Dr. Shepherd, stat.
好的医生 好了
Yes, doctor. Okay.
好 艾米丽 我们开始了
Okay, Amelie, here we go.
手术刀
Scalpel.
一切都会好的 亲爱的
It's gonna be okay, honey.
-如果不呢 -嘘
- But what if it's not? - Shh.
不 停下
No! Stop.
我做不到
I can't do this.
现在不行
Not right now.
现在他的心脏没问题
His heart is okay now.
但你们都知道 当他生出来的时候
And you all know that when he comes out,
心跳就会停止
It's going to stop working.
我没做好准备
I'm not ready for him to die.
艾米丽 亲爱的
Amelie, honey--
不 看着我 看着我的眼睛
No. Look at me. Look in my eyes.
你必须这么做
You have to do this.
你孩子的生命在此一举
Your baby's life depends on it,
而你在浪费时间
and you are wasting time.
我们都在这儿
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表