勉强可以 血氧饱和度还是很低
Barely. His SATs are still in the gutter.
好 我们给他上担架
Okay, let's get him backboarded.
我们必须立刻走
We need to load and go.
西雅图医院急诊关门了
Seattle pres is slammed,
他们会把我们转移到雷德蒙德
so they're diverting us to Redmond,
到那里要一小时 这个孩子
but that's an hour away, and this kid...
他撑不了一小时 杰克森 撑不了
he doesn't have an hour, Jackson. He doesn't.
好的 了解 他的体征怎么样
All right. All right. How are his vitals?
很糟糕 他气管不通
Bad. We've got no airway.
我不能插入人造气管
I can't crike.
他有下肺气肿
He's got sub-q emphysema.
如果我们现在走 他半路就不行了
He will die en route if we have to go way out there.
他会死的
He will die.
你想的和我想的一样吗
Are you asking what I think you're asking?
如果是 你干么
If I am, will you do it?
几年前
And a few years ago,
我们整修了等候室 以提供
we renovated the waiting room to provide--
主任 打断一下
Chief, a moment, please.
稍等
Give me a moment.
凯普娜打电♥话♥给我 有个孩子出了车祸
Kepner's calling with a hit-and-run kid.
-情况不乐观 -等等 凯普娜在现场
- He's in bad shape. - Wait. Kepner's in the field?
他们要她转到雷德蒙德 我们更近 近得多
They diverted her to Redmond. Okay? We're closer. Much closer.
-所以我可以安排 -完全不行
- So I can arrange-- - Absolutely not.
我们不再是创伤中心
We are not a trauma center anymore.
如果我们接收他们 万一出了什么事
If we take them in, and something happens to them--
主任 是个孩子
Chief, it's a kid.
规定里指出将病人
Protocol dictates the patient goes
送去最近的创伤中心 我们不是
to the nearest trauma center, and that's not us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你该回研讨班了
You need to get back to the seminar.
你该加把劲了
And you have to step it up.
你需要什么 安慰鼓励 还是严苛的爱
What do you need, a pep talk, tough love?
再多的严苛的爱 也比不上阿历克斯
No amount of tough love is gonna make up for the babies...
每天救的婴孩
Alex saves on a daily basis.
我能信任你们吗
Can I trust you?
为什么我要当病人
Why do I have to be the patient?
因为你看起来像啊
'cause you look the part.
而且我天生有朝气
Oh, and I'm naturally vivacious.
是啊 说是"狂躁"更为恰当
Yeah, "Manic"'s more a word for it.
抱歉让你们久等
I'm so sorry for the wait.
我们会尽快给你们安排医生
We're gonna get a doctor to you just as soon as possible.
没事 根本不算等啦
Well, it really wasn't a wait.
你很高兴啊 是不是
Ew. Wow. You're a happy one, aren't you?
那里也有他
He's up there, too.
天哪 就像是
Oh, god. It's like...
你们好 我是马图医生 也可以叫我砍
Hello, I'm Dr. Mattoo. You can call me Kan if you'd like.
你们来到这里一定是
You wouldn't be here if you weren't experiencing
身体有疼痛或是不舒服
some pain or discomfort.
如果等待让你疼痛加剧 我很抱歉
I apologize if we exacerbated that with a wait.
我们才来了半分钟
Uh, we got here, like, half a minute ago.
其实
It's...
好的 普兰汀先生
Okay, Mr. Plantain.
-像是水果名[车前草] -古巴名字
- Uh, it's like the fruit. - It's cuban.
能麻烦拼一下吗
Can you spell that for me?
P-l-a-n
Um, p-l-a-n...
T-a-i-n
Uh, t-a-i-n.
好的 普兰汀先生 我们知道
well, Mr. Plantain, we know you have
有很多医疗机构供你选择
a lot of options for your health care management,
很荣幸你今天选择了我们
And we are honored that you've chosen us today.
我也很荣幸
It's my pleasure.
你的心电图看上去正常
Saw your E.K.G. It looks pretty good.
你今天感觉怎样
How are you feeling today?
是这样 砍医生
Uh, well, uh, Dr. Kan,
过去24小时 我
Uh, you know, the last 24 hours, I-I've--
不好意思 让我 让我换种说法
Uh, uh, sorry. Let me-- let me put that another way.
你今天为什么来
What brought you in today?
不好意思 问他感觉怎样
I'm sorry. What's wrong with...
有什么问题吗
asking him how he feels?
那样可能会让我们偏离正轨
That could take us down the wrong road,
对我们来说 你们的时间很宝贵
and because your time is valuable to us,
所以我们不希望偏离话题
we don't want to get off on any tangents.
好吧 如果你问他感觉怎么样
Mm. Well, if you ask him how he's feeling,
可能他会告诉你
Maybe he'll tell you that he's...
他很难过 因为
He's blue, 'cause...
-对 -他的公♥司♥
- Yeah. - You know, his company
刚刚被另外一家他不喜欢的大公♥司♥
was just purchased by a bigger company...
收♥购♥了
that he doesn't like.
而且 他没法向我倾诉
And, you know, he can't talk to me about it
因为 我是那种很自我的人
'cause... I'm the self-involved type.
你知道 我们很喜欢
You know, we just, like,
网购东西然后重新装饰房♥屋
You know, shop online and redecorate the house.
所以他就经常在附近的
And so he's been-- he's been, uh, hanging out
酒吧买♥♥醉
at the... local watering hole,
而且还在那吸烟
where he has been bumming cigarettes.
他现在觉得有点呼吸局促
And, uh, now he's experiencing shortness of breath.
所以如果你问他今天为什么来医院
So if you ask him what brought him in today,
他会告诉你"呼吸急促"
he's just gonna tell you "Shortness of breath."
这样你就忽视了吸烟的这回事
And then you'd miss the whole cigarette connection.
我在第二页询问了吸烟的事情
I ask about smoking on screen two.
好吧 随你便
Fine. Whatever.
让我们回到第一页
Okay, let me get back to screen one.
该死 死机了
Darn it. The screen froze.
抱歉 出了点技术问题
Sorry. Technical difficulties.
我得先退出这个系统
Uh, I'm gonna have to exit the system...
回到页首
and take us back to the top.
没关系 慢慢来
Uh, it-it-it's okay. Uh, take--take your time.
可不能慢着来
Can't really do that.
我们每天只有十五分钟会诊
We've only got 15 minutes together today.
好了
there we go.
普兰汀先生
Mr. Plantain,
您能给我拼一下吗
Can you spell that for me?
喔 他们真的把这地方给清理了
Wow. They really cleared the place out.
好吧 我们从哪开始
Okay, where do we start?
你可以先从把门开始
You can start by guarding the door.
谁都不能知道这事
Hey, no one can know about this.
谁都不能进来 明白吗
No one comes in. You understand?
懂
Okay.
随便你怎么威胁我 你不能进去
Medusa me all you want. You're not getting in.
我是主治医师
I'm an attending
我命令你让我进去
and I'm ordering you to let me in.
你今天又不是我的主治医师 所以
Well, you're not my attending today, so--
别让我强迫你
Don't make me force you.
你倒是试一试啊
I'd like to see you try.
乔 没事的
Jo. It's okay.
是我呼的她
I paged her. She's cool.
我希望你能理解
I hope you understand.
我平常绝对不会跟你那样说话
I would never ordinarily speak to you that way
而且我很期待能够再次跟着您工作
and I look forward to working on your service again soon.
我能帮什么忙
How can I help?
你才刚刚18岁
You're barely 18.
万一你某天醒来
You know, what if you wake up,
发现这一切都是个错误呢
you realize this was all a mistake?
这不是某次理发或某个没有意义的纹身
This isn't a haircut or some meaningless tattoo.
这是我的生活
This is my life.
这就是我
This is me.
好吧 你觉得自己是个异类
All right. You feel different.
你想要归属感
You want to belong. Okay.
这我理解 但是你还有更美好的人生
I get that, but you have your whole life ahead--
你...你急什么
I mean, what--what-- what's the rush?
我就是想让你再等一等
I'm just asking for you to wait.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表