If we don't have to waste time
把小孩从一层转到另一层
moving the kid from one floor to another,
干嘛要多此一举
Why should we?
因为你不能在导管室做剖腹产
Because you don't do c-sections in cath labs.
克莱夫 挺我一下
Oh, Karev, back me up.
我支持美胸男
I'm with Peckwell.
名字叫错了 但也行
Not my name, but okay.
这样做会有很大的风险
This whole situation is high risk.
如果出了意外
If something goes wrong,
我们没有足够的工具来应对
we don't have the tools on hand to deal with it.
工具难不成不能移♥动♥吗
Are your tools glued to the floor?
带过去就行了
Bring them with you.
眼下 我们有个机会
Okay, we have an opportunity here
能创造历史
to do something new
牛逼一把
and badass.
难道你不想做
I mean, don't you want to be the badass
在导管室接生的牛人吗
who delivers the kid in a cath lab?
有谁干过
Who does that?
除你之外 别无他人
Nobody... but you.
行
Okay.
我♥干♥
Okay, I'm in.
很好 克莱夫 你跟美胸男一样么
All right. Karev, you with Peckwell?
梅尔 我叫杰森·梅尔
Myers. Dr. Jason Myers.
姐不关心 克莱夫 成了
Nobody cares. Karev? All right.
这场拔河真凶残啊
Sounds like one nasty tug-of-war.
真的是蠢到家了
It was the height of idiocy,
非常有我家的特色
which is saying a lot for my family.
我是个记者
I'm a journalist.
我给校报撰稿
I cover the sophomore beat for my school paper.
他们让我这周末
And they chose me to edit
编辑下春季增刊
the spring supplement this weekend,
但我父母
But my parents told me
偏要让我参加聚会
I had to go to this stupid reunion,
即便对于讨厌的人
that it was more important to pretend
也不能表现出现
not to hate people I hate.
现在可好 我的手完了 未来也没了
And now my hand is ruined and my career is over.
别激动 别激动
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你的手肯定会没事的
Your hand is going to be just fine.
我保证
I will see to that.
而且
Okay? And...
你还小 事业还没起步呢
you have lots of time to worry about your career.
-懂了吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Okay.
在我们开始前 你还有问题吗
All right. So do you have any questions before we start?
就一个 有人拿了我的手♥机♥
Just one. Someone took my cell phone.
能还给我吗
Can I get that back?
当然 等拍完片就给你
Sure. Right after the scan.
我还有个问题 疾病控制中心的人来这干嘛
And I have a follow-up. What's the C.D.C. doing here?
好吧 你得躺下了
Okay, we're gonna lie down now.
很好 躺着别动 千万别动
Good. All right. Try to stay still. Try to stay still.
谢谢
Thank you.
从乔伊斯开始
Okay, beginning with Joyce.
乔伊斯·贝奇 为了血液透析做了动脉移植
Joyce Basche--I placed an A.V. graft for hemodialysis.
一步一步来
Take me through that.
我在桡动脉
I made an incision
和肱内静脉上入刀
over the radial artery and basilic vein--
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你需要再往前回顾一下
I'm going to ask you to go back a little further.
你有消毒净手吗
Did you scrub?
消毒净手
Did I scrub?
这一过程有多久 大致上
For how long did you scrub, roughly?
4分钟36秒 一秒不差
4 minutes, 36 seconds, exactly.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You're sure about that? - I am.
我在默唱艾瑞莎·弗兰克林的《Think》
I used "Think," The Aretha Franklin song.
我在脑子里哼唱 是2分18秒
I run it in my head. It's 2 minutes, 18 seconds.
医院规定要4分钟
Hospital protocol is a 4-minute scrub,
我就过了两遍
so I go through it twice.
而给你递仪器的助理护士
And the scrub nurse who handed you your instruments--
是谁
that was?
弗兰 她就在我对面
Fran. She was right across from me.
现在移植到位了
Well, now the graft is in place,
你确认了
and you secure.
我用缝线做了标准的血管对接
I did a standard vascular anastomosis with running prolene.
检查有无侧漏 没有出现问题
I checked for leaks. There were none.
是你缝合 还是墨菲医生缝合
And you closed or Dr. Murphy?
等等 多普勒仪
Wait. The doppler.
我用多普勒仪检测血液流通
I... confirmed good flow with the doppler.
然后我再缝合
Then I closed.
一切都很顺利
And it--it went perfectly.
好吧 还记得什么吗
All right. Anything else you remember?
我记得我说了"一切顺利"
I remember saying, "That went perfectly."
好吧 说说赛斯·赖皮克吧
All right. Let's move on to Seth Lepik.
没事 有我呢
I got this.
到底怎么了
What the hell's going on?
他们什么都不说
These guys won't tell us anything.
先生
Sir--
我儿子不在这住院了
I want my son outta here.
我现在就要转院
I want him transferred to another hospital right now.
我能理解 实话说
I understand. I'll have to tell you,
现在让赛斯转院
moving seth now would put him
他很可能会出现更多并发症
at greater risk for more complications.
如果要避免再一次手术
If we're hoping to avoid another surgery--
没错 不要做手术
You're damn right, we are.
你不准再碰我儿子
You're not touching my son again.
看看能不能安排转院吧
See what you can do to arrange a transfer.
梅尔在导管室安排了剖腹产手术
Hey, Myers set up for the c-section in the cath lab.
我们得过一遍手术流程
We need to run through the steps of the procedure.
看看你 梅尔叫得多亲切
Look at you. "Myers."
说得好像他没横刀夺爱似的
You say it like he isn't nailing your girlfriend.
她又不是的女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
随你怎么说 反正你爱她
Whatever. You love her.
她是我朋友
She's my friend.
这听起来好傻啊
You sound stupid when you say that.
她要跟他同居了
She's moving in with the guy.
我能做什么
What am I supposed to do?
揍他一顿
Beat him up.
不要 我还是好好跟他相处吧
No. I'm gonna try to be nice to him and get along
这样起码不会少一个朋友
so I don't lose my friend.
或者你打他一顿 把她抢回来
Or you could punch him and take back your girl.
你好 弗兰基
Hi, Frankie.
嘿 找到我手♥机♥了吗
Hey, have you found my phone yet?
还没有 这是罗宾斯医生
Uh, not yet. So this is Dr. Robbins.
她会协助我做手术
She's gonna assist me in surgery.
由于踩♥踏♥事♥故♥
Now your hand was pretty badly crushed...
由于你的手严重压伤
from the trampling,
这就意味着要做多次手术
so it's gonna mean an extensive surgery
来修复这些骨头
to repair these bones here and here
还要在这固定
and fixate these.
天啊
Oh, my god.
会没事的吧 是吧
It's gonna be okay, though, right?
她的手应该还能用吧
I mean, she's gonna be able to, you know, use her hand?
这就是我们的目标
Oh, that's the goal.
-亲爱的 我去告诉你妈妈你没事 -好的
- Sweetie, I'm gonna go tell your mom you're gonna be okay. - Okay.
-好吧 -比我们想象得还要糟
- Okay. - It's worse than we thought, honey.
好吧 正式入院前
All right, so do you have any questions
你有啥疑问不
before we take you up?
-没有 -好的
- No. - Okay.
等下 我有一个疑问
Actually, I do have one.
疾病防治中心在调查贝利医生
Um, the C.D.C. Is investigating Dr. Bailey
因为她治疗的几个病人都死了 是吧
because several of her patients died, right?
谁跟你说这些的
Uh, um, who told you about Dr. Bailey?
一个护理员说的 糟了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表