我记得上医学院时有一位超牛的教授
I had this badass professor in med school.
她简直无所不能
She seemed invincible.
然后有一天 她需要切除胆囊
Then one day, she needed her gallbladder out.
结果死在了手术台上
And the surgery killed her.
她的血小板无法凝集
Her platelets stopped clotting.
导致失血而亡
She bled out on the table.
所有能想到的意外情况
Everything that could've gone wrong...
结果全都发生了
did go wrong.
外科医生有个行话称呼这种情况
Surgeons have a name for it.
叫做完美风暴
We call it a perfect storm.
讽刺的是
Funny.
竟然也发生到我身上了
Never thought it would happen to me.
五小时前
伊桑 他们要把你和你♥爸♥爸
Ethan, so they're moving you and your dad
转到一个更安全的医院 要乖哦
to a safer hospital for now, okay, buddy?
你不能一起去么
Can't you come, too?
但这里需要我
They need me here. Okay?
请在这等一下 我们等会把轮床还过来
Hang out a minute. We'll send the gurney back down.
上了飞机就不会这么吵了
It won't be so loud once you're inside,
反而会很好玩的 乖乖听话
and then it's just-- it's just fun, okay?
我不知道你怎么可以装作若无其事
I don't know how you can even pretend this isn't an issue.
因为本来就没事
Because it's not.
你是不是根本没打算告诉我你想收养他
Were you even gonna tell me you wanted to adopt him?
我没能收养他 所以
Well, that didn't happen, so--
但是你很想
But you wanted to.
欧文
Owen...
你还是想要孩子
You want kids.
这孩子是个特例 他比较需要
This is about one kid, this kid who needed--
好吧 你可以继续自欺欺人
Okay, but the fact that you are lying to yourself
但你这样骗我让我很难过
doesn't make me feel better about you lying to me.
我没骗你 我只爱你
I am not lying about the fact that I love you
只想和你在一起
and I want my life to be with you.
但谁能保证你不会在以后
You don't think you're gonna look at me one day
看到我就只想到我不能给你孩子
and only see the things I couldn't give you?
天哪 难道你比我
God, has it ever occurred to you
更懂我自己想要什么吗
I might know my own mind better than you?
大事不好
Oh, my god.
我就猜你会在这刮大风的时候生产
Figures you'd go into labor in the middle of a super storm.
赶紧讨论一下你的生产计划
Okay, we need to go over your birth plan.
-我们还没讨论细节部分 -等会
- We never talked details. - Hang on.
你不告诉我想要什么 我就没办法帮你啊
I can't bully people unless I know what to bully them about.
-要不你先躺床上去 -你想躺床上么
- Maybe you should get back into bed. - You want to go back to bed?
-不要 -她说不要
- No! - She says no.
那你要什么 枕头呢 还是弹力球
What do you need-- a pillow, a bouncy ball?
-冰块 -她说要冰块
- Ice chips. - She says ice chips.
你一定要重复她的每句话吗
Are you gonna do this the whole time?
我去找康妮
Okay, I'm gonna check on Connie,
让她尽快赶过来
see what's taking her so long.
她现在在帮别的孕妇生产
Oh, she's with other laboring moms right now.
很忙的
She's busy.
我现在只关心你 其他人都给我等着
You're the only one I care about. The rest can wait.
你和欧文聊了吗
Did you talk to Owen?
聊了等于没聊
Yes and no.
你现在痛到几级了 七还是八
God, how is your pain now-- 7, 8?
九
9.
继续说欧文 可以缓解疼痛
Talk to me about Owen. It helps.
欧文啊
Uh, well, Owen is...
现在有10了
At a 10.
这家伙在飓风时清理水沟
This guy was cleaning his gutters in hurricane-force winds.
简直是巴不得来手术台上过夜啊
It's like he wanted to spend the night on an O.R. table.
我这不是抱怨哦
Not that I'm complaining.
人家这么倒霉 你倒好 幸灾乐祸成这样
You're awfully excited about another man's misfortunes.
不是 我只是
No, I just meant
很高兴看到贝利医生重回手术室
I'm glad Dr. Bailey's getting back into an O.R.
我也很欣慰
Yeah, so am I.
还是不行
I can't do this.
玛兰达
Miranda...
快进去
Go back inside.
好吧 我们这被淹的风险有多大
All right, what is our risk of flooding here?
我们有水泵和沙袋
Oh, you got water pumps. You got sandbags.
灯一直在闪
The lights keep flickering.
现在发电机又
Now are the generators--
我上个月测过了
I tested 'em last month.
听我说 你们还有病人要担心
Listen, you guys got patients to worry about.
你们就负责治好他们
You take care of them.
医院的事我来解决
This--this hospital's my patient.
病人越来越多了啊
These beds are filling up fast.
是啊 大家都觉得飓风一来
Yeah, people think this is the safest place
就医院最安全
to sit out a storm.
一半的人根本就没生病
Half these people aren't even sick.
只是害怕而已
They're just scared.
是啊
Yeah.
还没习惯戴戒指呀
Not used to it yet?
手指上突然有东西真不习惯
It just feels really weird on my finger.
戒指总是碰到东西
I keep running it into stuff.
把它缝到手术服上嘛
Pin it your scrub top.
不赖嘛
Oh, cool.
主任 第二手术室有个病人
Chief. Hey, uh, there's a patient in O.R. Two
需要立即进行剖腹探查术
who needs an exploratory lap immediately.
病人已经在台上了
The patient's already under.
有没有普外的医生可以做
Do you have any general surgeons available?
你不是可以吗
You look available.
我不行 主任
I-I'm not, sir.
打扰一下啊
Uh, uh, excuse me.
请...请问
E-excuse me.
你是我儿子的医生吧 吉米·斯特里克兰
Uh, you're my son's doctor-- Jimmy Strickland?
他的手术已经做完了吗
Is he done with surgery already?
不是的先生 还没开始呢
No, sir. Uh, we haven't started yet.
有什么问题吗
I-is everything okay?
没问题 先生
Um, everything is fine, sir.
我来给你儿子手术
Uh, I'll be the doctor operating on your son.
跟我来好吗 斯特里克兰先生
Will you walk with me, Mr. Strickland,
跟我说一下是怎么回事
And fill me in on what happened?
我很想帮忙 主任 但我做不到
I would like to help out, Chief, however I can't.
你碰都不敢碰病人 那当然不行
Well, it makes it hard when you won't touch a patient.
我建议我们找个人
Actually, I was gonna suggest that we get someone
保证手术室有足够的血供应
to make sure there's enough surplus blood in the O.R.s.
让她先缓缓吧
Cut her some slack.
你这又怎么了
What happened to you?
被树砸了
A tree.
克莱夫 你要是有空的话
Karev, if you're free,
新生儿重症监护室要转移婴儿
the NICU needs help getting all these babies out of here.
不是该亚利桑那负责吗
I thought Arizona was overseeing this.
有人看到她了吗
Has anyone seen her?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
嗯 没事
Uh, yeah, no.
新生儿重症监护室人手不够 我得赶快过去
The NICU's just understaffed, and I should be there already.
需要帮忙吗
You need an extra set of hands?
不不 求你了...
Oh, no. Please, just...
不用
No.
我理解你的担心 蒂姆 但我们接到指示
I understand your concerns, Tim, but we were just told
要按优先顺序疏散
to evacuate the highest priorities first.
克里斯多的孩子就能去安全的地方
So Crystal's baby gets taken to safety
我的孩子就得在这耗着
and mine is stuck here?
这也很安全啊 蒂姆 别担心
It's perfectly safe here, Tim. Okay?
急诊那边说天气原因疏散暂停
The pit says we have to suspend evacuations due to the weather.
等等 刚刚我们进来还没事啊
Wait. We were just down there.
之前下去的那批
The last rig to leave couldn't even make it
还没到停车场
out of the parking lot.
别担心 大家别担心
Don't worry. Don't worry.
我们所有员工都是训练有素的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表