看看你把重量放上去会怎样 好吗
Let's see how it feels when you put some weight on it, all right?
不 嘿 放开我
No. Hey, let go!
亚利桑那 这个你一个人做不来
Arizona, you...you can't do this on your own.
你需要帮助
You need help.
等我们成功
If we do this right and we...
帮你找到合适的假肢
and we get you on a prosthetic that fits,
你可以慢慢自立
you'll need less,
但现在你还不行
but you are not there yet.
知道吗
And, you know,
你很幸运 有人在默默地支持你
You're very lucky to have people in your corner that care.
你得让他们帮你
You should let them help.
你像是上帝的馈赠
You're like a gift from god.
我不是说我 我都不怎么认识你
I...I was talking about me. I barely know you.
我帮你 因为这是我的工作
I'm here because this...this is my job.
此刻 我有很多其他的事情可以做
I have plenty of other things I could be doing right now.
没错 那你去做好了
Yeah? Well, why don't you go do them?
我现在就走
You know, I think I will.
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, folks. Let's get started.
谢博德医生
Um... Dr. Shepherd.
什么事
Yeah.
我们能否去旁观格蕾医生切除那个罕见的肿瘤
We were wondering if, instead of a lecture, we might be able to
而不是在这上课
watch Dr. Grey remove that rare tumor.
格蕾医生没有要切除什么罕见的肿瘤啊
Dr. Grey is not removing a rare tumor.
-她确实要 -不可能
- Yeah, she is. - No, she's not.
可她和布鲁克斯医生正在一号♥手术室
But she and Dr. Brooks are in O.R. one right now.
你对他说什么了
What did you say to him?
对谁
Who?
托马斯
Thomas.
从法律上来讲
Because, you know, legally,
我很可能因为告诉你那些事而惹祸上身
I could get in a lot of trouble for telling you about the...
我啥也没说 他自己的主意
I didn't say anything. It was his idea.
真的么
Really?
他突然就改了主意
He just suddenly changes his mind
而采用两天前他拒绝的手术方案吗
and goes with an approach he rejected two days ago?
我也很惊讶
I know. I was surprised, too.
我还觉得 "真出人意料啊"
I was, like, "Whoa, what a surprise."
好吧
Okay.
实际上 我们也许走运了
No, actually, maybe we lucked out.
我从没见过他用那些仪器
I've never seen him use one of those.
如果没有你参与 我绝不同意手术
I wouldn't even allow it if I didn't know you'd be in there
你可以在他搞砸的时候接手
to take over when he craps out.
一旦他搞砸了 董事会就有理由
When he does, it might just be all the board needs
可以让他退休回家
to proceed with his dismissal.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
吸引一下
Suction.
我很抱歉 您那么厉害
I'm sorry. You're just such a badass.
我不应该到处炫耀
And I shouldn't have been bragging,
但这让我觉得自己也很厉害
but I-I liked feeling like one, too.
如果我真的够水平
If I was a real badass,
我应该会管住嘴巴
I would've just kept my mouth shut,
不求名誉而低调
been stoic, silent.
你现在就该闭嘴
Yeah. Why don't you try that?
再吸一下
More suction, please.
这样看不太清楚
I can't get good visualization.
很大的肿瘤啊
That's a big tumor.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
她甚至都没告诉我
She didn't even tell me about it.
我从我的一个实习生那得知的
I found out through one of my interns.
我老婆居然小心翼翼瞒着我
My wife is bubble wrapping me.
谢博德 你有前科
Shepherd, you have a reputation
所以她要小心翼翼瞒着你
for needing to be bubble wrapped.
为什么
Excuse me?
你为你的病人治疗各种疑难杂症
You fight for your patients against the worst possible odds,
可一旦个人生活有棘手的问题
but when things get messy personally,
你就会躲
You're gone...
躲到树林里买♥♥醉 胡子拉碴
off to the woods to drink and grow a beard.
而经历了那么多事
And with everything that's happened,
官司也没完 不断提醒我们
and this lawsuit keeping it all alive,
也许 她只是
maybe she just...
担心一丁点的小事
worried that the slightest little thing
会刺♥激♥到你 你又躲回到拖车里
is gonna make you run off to that trailer,
把她一个人丢在你建的房♥子里
and leave her alone in the house you gave her,
夜夜不得安睡
not sleeping at night,
因为无论她睡在哪间房♥里
because whichever room she lays down in,
都会想 你没有在她身边
she just can't get away from the fact that you're just not there.
听起来 你似乎感同身受
Sounds like you had that all teed up and ready to go.
就这么想象而已
Yeah. Yeah, well, a version of it.
这是别人的感受
It's meant for somebody else, you know,
可同样适用于这里
but, uh, it kind of works here, too.
你觉得杨不会回来了
You don't think she's coming back.
是啊
No.
她不会回来了
No, I don't.
就在这
Here it is.
我们从何下手
Where do we start?
我们得分清睾丸和精索
We need to identify the testicles and the cords.
我可不想损伤它们
Don't want to damage them.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我会紧盯着的
I'll keep my eyes peeled.
我现在真呀么真高兴
I'm having the best time.
镊子
Forceps.
你那是啥表情
What's with the face?
我没啥表情
I'm not making a face.
我看你带口罩的时间超过上千小时
I've spent a few thousand hours looking at you with a mask on.
我知道你刚刚扮怪相
I know when you're making a face.
贝利 我没做啥表情
Bailey, I'm not making a face.
顺便说一句 我没有为了参加这手术
Just so you know, I did not bully
欺负艾普丽尔·凯普娜
April Kepner into giving up this surgery.
她主动来找我的
She approached me.
她是傻蛋
So... nuts to her.
nuts还有睾丸的意思 贝利一语双关调侃凯普纳
听懂没 她是傻"蛋"
Get it? Nuts to her?
你肯定懂的
Oh, come on. You get it.
贝利医生 我是泌尿专家 我懂的
I'm a urologist, Dr. Bailey. Of course I get it.
我大部分时间都在和肠子打交道
Hey, I spend most of my day in a bowel,
可我对放屁也不会失去笑点
doesn't mean I don't laugh at a fart.
真没趣
Oh, tough room.
艾弗里 到你了
Oh, hey, Avery, knock, knock.
我刚找到了左边的睾丸
I think I just located the left testicle.
是的
Yes, you have.
我继续切除周围组织
I will continue to excise the surrounding tissue.
你们谁帮我抬一下
If someone can just get a hand underneath...
-我来 -抱歉
- Yeah. - Oh. Uh, sorry.
-别 别 你来吧 -不 你来
- No, no, no. Please. Go ahead. - No, I insist.
天啊 不就是个小小的睾丸么
Oh, for Pete's sake. It's just a little testicle.
你们谁抬一下就行了
Somebody get up in there.
身体里那么多器官
Of all the organs in the body,
必然得是这一个
of course it had to be this one.
靠
Damn.
我靠
Damn it.
我保证 光咒骂导管
You know, I'm pretty sure no one's ever closed a P.D.A.
肯定搞不定动脉导管结扎术
by swearing at the catheter.
我不用你指点 谢谢
I don't need any tips, thank you.
我之前用过导丝
I've used a guide wire before.
什么时候
Really?
在你学会用什么萨满巫术
Was that before or after you learned
之前还是之后啊
to use sheep's blood to lift a witch's curse?
你消停会行么
Would you be quiet?
靠
Damn.
放松点
Just relax.
我没法让导丝通过去 你...你来接手吧
I can't pass the wire. You-you'd better take over.
来吧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表