好吧 接下来
Okay, so--
欧文
Owen.
等一下
Uh, just a second.
欧文 他们要赶你下台
Owen, they're talking about replacing you.
露丝 麻烦回避一下
Ruth, excuse us, please.
什么 为什么 谁啊
What? W-why? Who is?
艾弗里
Avery.
但我们不会让这事发生的
But we're not gonna let that happen.
我只是不想让你听到风声
I just didn't want you to hear a rumor
再责怪我没有告诉...
and think I didn't tell--
杨医生 是器官共享网的电♥话♥
Dr. Yang, it's U.N.O.S.
他们那有了一颗心脏和一对肺
They have a heart and lungs.
我会和凯瑟琳·艾弗里谈的
I'm gonna talk to Catherine Avery.
你什么都不用做 我来 接电♥话♥吧
You're not gonna do anything. I am. Take your call.
我是杨医生
Dr. Yang here.
布拉德利·帕克 31岁
Bradley Parker, 31 years old,
肌萎缩性侧索硬化症晚期
end-stage A.L.S.
气管切开术后
Uh, trach-dependent.
三周前做了腹腔镜胆囊切除术
Had a lap-chole three weeks ago.
现在主诉便血
Now presents with a chief complaint of hematochezia.
他用的可是专业术语
He actually used the word "Hematochezia".
是啊 我在圣西典医院的时候
Yeah, he was an internal medicine resident
他还是那的内科住院医师呢
at mercy west while I was there.
他得着肌肉萎缩症还能当住院医师
He did a residency with A.L.S.?
他是住院医第二年查出来的
He was diagnosed second year
然后尽其所能工作到最后一刻
and worked till he couldn't anymore.
非常不错的一个人
He's an amazing guy.
这声音是从
Is that coming from...
把音乐关掉行么
Hey, could you turn that down?
你们这是干嘛呢
Hey, guys. What the hell is going on here?
这里是医院 住的都是病人好吗
This is a hospital. There are very sick people here.
也包括你 布拉德
That includes you, too, Brad.
行了 大家都出去吧
Okay, everyone out.
走吧 出去吧
Let's go. Out. Come on.
别这样
It's all right.
是我邀请的他们
I invited them.
爱德华兹医生和我要讨论你下一步的治疗
Well, Dr. Edwards and I need to discuss your next steps.
如果大家能先出去的话
So maybe if everyone could leave--
我知道下一步是什么
I already know my next step.
我要捐献器官
I'm donating my organs.
我们在病人脑死亡之后才会做器官捐献
We do organ donation after a patient's brain dead.
你离那还早着呢
You're nowhere close to brain dead.
我要
I'm doing...
妈妈
Mom.
他要做心脏死亡后捐献
He's doing D.C.D.
心脏停跳就捐献
Uh, donation after cardiac death.
只要他心脏停止跳动就可以了
He can give if his heart stops.
我还活着
I'm being kept alive
全凭这个插管
by this vent.
一旦拆掉...
Once we disconnect it...
就死翘翘了
Booyah.
亨特主任已经签字了
Chief Hunt signed off.
欢迎参加我的葬礼
Welcome to my funeral.
艾弗里
Avery...
我是不是要滚蛋了
Am I in or out?
什么 这个...
What? That's--
有人说我要被炒了
Word is I might be out of a job,
我想听你亲口跟我说
so I'd like to hear it from you.
我们有讨论到
Yeah, there was a thought that
觉得更换领导有利于提升员工士气
a change in leadership could be good for staff morale.
提升员工士气
Oh, for morale?
过去的三个礼拜我为了提高员工士气
I've been killing myself to keep morale up
好让医院正常运转
for the past three weeks,
真的是拼了老命
to keep this place open.
没人指责你
And no one is saying that you haven't--
你们什么都没说
Nobody's saying anything.
你们做的每个决定
I've been shut out of every decision
都一个个瞒着我
that you people make.
-现在却跟我说这些 -冷静下来
- And now I hear this? - All right. Calm down.
用不着你叫我冷静下来
Don't tell me to calm down!
各位 别在这里吵
Guys, guys, guys. Let's take this somewhere else.
这也是你的想法吧
Oh, this is coming from you, too?
你们都想换个主任吧
You're all just talking about a new chief?
没有
No. No.
有人提出这个想法 我们反对了
It was brought up, and we tabled it.
你们反对了
Oh, you tabled it?
你们根本不该提出来
You shouldn't even be talking about it.
这决定还有待商榷
Listen, this is a decision that we have--
-艾弗里 够了 -我想解释
- Avery, enough. - I'm just trying to explain--
艾弗里 走吧
Avery, go!
你跟我都知道这是内部管理的原因
You know as well as I do there are politics here.
我们在试着解决这问题 就等等吧
We're trying to find our way. Just sit tight.
我受够了等待
I am through sitting tight.
我受够了你们骗我
I am through looking like an idiot
让我像个傻瓜一样
while you all lie to me.
不 我们没有骗你
No, we're not lying to you.
当你说我们共同进退时
Oh, when you said that we were in this together,
我感谢了你 然后一小时后你就不管了
I thanked you, and then one hour later, you quit.
你丫个骗子
You're a liar.
-没有 -你骗了这的员工
- No, no, no, no. - You lied to the staff.
-我们都尽力了 -然后把烂摊子给我
- We are doing the best we can. - And then I'm this poor sucker running around
让我收拾你们惹的麻烦
trying to fix this mess that you all made!
住口
You don't!
你没权利指责现在这种情况
You do not want to get into whose responsibility
是谁的责任
this is.
也别和我讨论这整个事
You don't want to get into who's responsible
到底谁负责
for all of this.
所以请住口
You don't!
我帮你们做决定吧
Well, I can make this decision easier for you.
我辞职
I quit.
欧文 怎么了
Owen, what happened?
找到配对的心肺了吗
Did you get the heart and the lungs?
找到了
I--yes.
太好了
That's great.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
没事 我只是
Nothing happened, I'm just...
我不干了
I'm done.
我早该不管这些事了
I should've been done a long time ago.
好吧 你说什么呢
Okay, what are you talking about?
谢博德说得没错 都是我的责任
Shepherd is right. This is all on me.
没人责怪你
No one blames you.
的确有人怪我
Well, somebody does.
只要有人这样认为 我...
And as long as that's true, I...
我在这也没什么作用
I don't see how I can be effective here.
你记得根据器官到医院的时间
Depending on when the organs come in,
调整一下手术室安排
you might need to adjust the O.R. board,
将一部分手术延迟到明天
move things off until tomorrow.
亲爱的 欧文...
Sweetheart. Owen...
不一样
Not the same.
医生救人
Surgeons save lives.
你是去接生的
You just catch it when it falls out of someone.
接生的也做手术啊
O.B.S do surgery.
如果孕妇难产了
If a baby is not coming out...
我就要开刀把孩子救出来
I go in, and I get it.
不一样
It's not the same.
而且我的病人一来就是俩
Oh, plus every patient that I have is two patients in one.
有本事跟我比比
So beat that.
你穿粉色手术服
You wear pink scrubs.
好吧 你赢了
Yeah, you win.
我无语了
I have no response for that.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表