-你听见了吗 -我什么也没听见
- Did you hear that? - I didn't hear anything.
应♥召♥贝利又来了
B.C.B.'s at it again.
你等等 等等
Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
马上就来
Be right back.
阿历克斯·克莱夫 是你
Alex Karev. Right.
亨特说过罗宾斯很喜欢你
Uh, Hunt mentioned that Robbins really liked you.
我是梅尔·巴耐特 来自迈阿密
Mel Barnett. Here from Miami.
你就是新来的儿科医生
Oh, the new peds guy.
你是打算去哪
You're headed to?
霍普金斯医院 做研究员 今晚就走
Uh, Hopkins, fellowship. Leaving tonight.
很好
That's right.
非常好的职位
Great program.
当然这里也很不错 亨特让我接手了
So is this, by the way. Hunt's been filling me in.
他有没有跟你说过我们的交换项目
Oh, did he, uh, tell you about our exchange program yet?
我们从非洲的五个国家带来了32个孩子
We brought over 32 kids from 5 different countries in Africa.
亨特有和我提过 克莱夫医生
Hunt did mention the program, Dr. Karev.
非常了不起 可惜不适合我的工作安排
Admirable work, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit with my agenda.
我们这是为生病的孤儿治疗
We operate on sick orphans.
怎么会不适合你的工作安排
How does that not fit your agenda?
你不用担心
Not to worry.
我已经联♥系♥了加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院
I've already reached out to U.C.L.A.
这个项目还会做下去 只是...
The program will continue, just...
不在这儿了
Not here.
抱歉我先走了 要去把房♥子过户
If you'll excuse me, I'm trying to close on a house.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
托瑞斯
Torres.
和我没有关系
I had nothing to do with this.
好吧 有一点点关系
Okay. I had a little to do with this.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Well, thank you, everyone. Thank you very much.
不是什么大事
It's really no big deal.
怎么了
What?
你得说那句话
You have to say it.
今天是救人的好日子
It's a beautiful day to save lives.
她绝对做不来的
There's no way she pulls this off.
她能行 只要她做手术时
She might, as long as she doesn't look up at
别抬起头看梅杜莎
Medusa during the surgery.
没错 那张脸能让她石化
Yeah, that face will calcify her.
你们觉得梅杜莎一直都是这样的吗
Do you think Medusa's always been Medusa?
应该吧 听说她的妈妈更厉害些
Probably. I heard her mom was even worse.
是么 但是
Yeah, but...
这也不是
that doesn't give her an excuse
她变成地狱恶魔的理由
to act like a demon from the depths of hell itself.
她貌似能听见我们说话
It's like she can hear us.
没错 这个小红灯
Yeah, that little red light...
意味着对讲机是开的
means the intercom is on.
给我坐直了
Now sit up straight.
我不认为你是恶魔
I don't think that you're a demon.
专心做你的事
Focus on what you're doing.
就是这里
There it is.
看呐
Look at that.
天呐 这就是我要的
God, I needed this.
我终于能动手处理我能力以内的事情
It feels so good to finally have my hands
这感觉太好了
on a problem I can fix.
谢谢...
Hey, thanks for...
尼尔森是替补医生 让他来做完
Nelson is on standby. Let's have him come finish.
德里克 先缓缓
Derek, just take a second. Just--
手术后见
I'll meet you in post-op.
我的一个病人
I had a patient once
曾和我说起他的婚礼
who told me about his wedding day
他们叫所有的夫妻
and how they asked all the married couples
都来到舞池跳舞
to come to the dance floor to dance together.
然后他们叫那些
And then they asked the couples
结婚只有一年的夫妻坐下
who'd been only married a year to sit down.
接着是结婚五年的 十年的
And then five years, then ten years,
二十年的 等等
20, and so on,
最后只剩两对夫妻
until they got to the last two couples.
两对老爷爷老奶奶
Two sets of grandparents.
在一起六十年了
Been together 60 years.
和自己的挚爱生活六十年
60 years with the love of their life.
你们俩也能这样
That's gonna be you two
参加我们孙女的婚礼
at our granddaughter's wedding.
凯丽
Callie...
亚利桑那
Arizona...
恭喜 我爱你们
Congratulations. I love you.
那你呢
What about you?
你会在你孙女的婚礼上跳舞吗
Won't you be dancing at your granddaughter's wedding?
那得有个舞伴啊
Gotta have a partner for that.
如果可能的话 谁会是你的舞伴呢
Well, if you had a partner, who would it be?
这问题很简单
Oh, well, that's easy.
莱西·格蕾
Lexie Grey.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres.
现在别和我说话
Uh, not a good time.
那个新来的家伙 巴耐特
Hey, look, the new guy, uh, Barnett,
他要把孤儿项目转给加州大学洛杉矶分校
He's shipping the--the orphan program over to U.C.L.A.
我真的不想说话
Yeah, really not a good time.
我要走了 所以我什么也做不了
I'm leaving, so I'm not gonna be able to do anything about it,
我知道罗宾斯医生是不会让这发生的
And I know--I know Dr. Robbins wouldn't want this happen.
够了 阿历克斯
Oh, Alex.
-你只要说声 -不 只要什么
- Maybe you could just talk-- - No, what? What? What? Just what?
我在这里拯救生命 忙的不可开交
I'm up to my eyeballs trying to save things around here,
而你的儿科项目
and your peds program
对我来说真的不算什么 明白吗
really doesn't mean that much to me, okay?
有时一些东西已经逝去 阿历克斯
Sometimes things die, Alex,
做什么也于事无补
and there's nothing you can do about it.
跟你说了 我心情不好
Told you, not a good time.
阑尾已经取出
Appendix is out.
你还没有做完
You're not finished.
我知道 下一步我...
I know. Next I...
拉上荷包缝合线
Pull up on the purse strings
将残端翻转至盲肠
and invert the stump into the cecum.
不
Oh, no.
好了 你将盲肠撕裂了
Okay, you ripped the cecum wide open.
下一步是什么
What's next?
威尔逊 快点想出来
Wilson, you have to think, quickly.
快点 下一步是什么
Come on. What's next?
想出来
Think.
去拿起荷包缝合线
Go in and grab your purse strings.
血压在下降
B.P. is dropping.
你的病人有危险了 快
Your patient is in trouble. Go.
好了 走开 夹钳
Okay, move. Clamp.
冲洗
Irrigation.
冲洗
Irrigation.
这在抽吸一下
Suction over here.
我知道你为什么偏好更保守的方案
I know why you favor a less-invasive approach.
但要知道 时事造人
But, you know, you're a creature of your generation.
你们这代人相信30秒速熟米饭
I mean, you believe in 30-second rice
速溶燕麦片
and instant oatmeal
还有 那个 新闻简报
and the--the, uh, news brief.
我可不信
Well, no.
你们总是用编号♥
You're--you're looking for the--for the bullet,
备忘录 短♥信♥
the memo, the text.
没错 可是
Okay. Um, but--
各种简略用语
LOL. OMG. Ha!
好吧 我说过
Okay, well, as I said,
会给他做手术 但他太小了
I will open him up, but he's a baby,
空间只够一盏头灯
so there's only room for one headlight.
你懂吗 一盏头灯 一名主刀医生
So you understand? One headlight, one surgeon.
这我当然知道
Of course I understand.
那你就欠我一个人情
And you owe me one,
因为我让你能够好好休息
because I'm giving those fingers a good...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表