实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第二十三集 "准备就绪"
"Readiness is All"
生活总在意料之外
They hit you out of nowhere.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们在吵架
We were arguing.
他一直说不能再相信我了
He kept saying that he couldn't trust me anymore,
说我是个骗子 我...
that I was a liar, that I...
我表里不一
that I lied about how I was.
他打你了
He hit you?
我们越吵越凶...
God, it just got so bad.
坏事都来得突然 毫无征兆
When bad things come, they come suddenly, without warning.
真不知道接下来要发生什么
Don't know what's gonna happen now.
什么都不会发生的 你很安全
Nothing gonna happen. You're safe.
你在这很安全
All right? You're safe here.
你需要好好睡一觉
You just need to get some sleep.
好吗 试着睡一觉吧
All right? Just try and sleep.
如果有什么需要
If you need anything...
随时打我电♥话♥
I'll have my cell.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们难以预测灾难的来临
We rarely get to see the catastrophe coming...
亚历克斯 你准备怎么办
Alex, what are you gonna do?!
保证弄好这个 还有...
Make sure that's covered, and make sure...
不论我们准备得多么充分
no matter how we try to prepare for it.
这都是什么啊
What is all these?
天气预报说一次巨大的风暴将要入境
Weather report says a massive storm is coming.
三天后我们将迎来
Hurricane force winds and heavy rain,
飓风和强降雨
they say it's three days out.
那么我们就还有时间准备
So we have time to prepare, then.
没错
Exactly.
急诊室需要大量储存
So for the E.R., we're gonna need to overstock
医药以及血供给
supplies and blood products.
入院病人可能加倍 要做好准备
Let's get ready for double capacity intakes.
需要额外的病床以及楼道上的轮床
That means extra beds and gurneys in the hallways.
这次飓风将会带来大量的伤员
This storm will bring in a lot of casalities.
我们需要为他们腾出空间
We're gonna need to make room for them,
尽可能让现有病人出院
so let's discharge all patients that can be.
术后以及长♥期♥病患
Post-op and long-term patients
将被转移到内陆的西雅图长老会医院
are gonna be transferred to Seattle Pres further inland.
我们将补进各种供给
We're gonna bring in supplementals--
水 食物 药 照明设备
water, food, meds, lighting.
我们将要时时核查
Uh, we're gonna be checking
备用发电机并及时充电
and refueling the backup generators.
各位外科医生
As for you surgeons,
请你们尽快完成 推后或取消所有的择期手术
push, postpone, or cancel all elective procedures
直到这次飓风结束
until after this storm...
我们现在要取消手术了么
So we're canceling surgeries now?
你是该歇一歇了
Well, you can afford to slow down a little bit.
我是怀孕 不是生病
I'm pregnant. I'm not sick.
你是怀孕的厉害
You're very pregnant.
距离预产期只有三个星期了
You're three weeks away from your due date.
-谢博德 -怎么了
- Shepherd. - Yeah.
我需要你的帮助 跟我来
I need your help. Come with me.
有些医生将要...
There will be a list of available surgeons...
你那个颅面畸形的婴儿
So you've got your craniofacial baby.
要推迟手术么
Are you gonna postpone?
当然不 他说的是择期
No, he said elective.
那孩子的大脑长在脸上呢
The kid's got his brain on his face.
别激动 我就是想说...
Don't snap. I was just wondering if maybe--
我们还有三天呢
Well, we have three days.
最重要的是 要把所有病人的电子文档
Most importantly, we're gonna need to print hard copies
都打印出来
of all computerized patient charts
以防止电力中断
in case of a power loss.
所有的
All of them?
我们有时间...
Do we have time to--
这个我可以
I'll do that.
贝利 你回来了真好
Bailey, it's good to have you back.
我会帮你排手术
I'll put you on the O.R. rotation.
我是说我可以打印病例
Uh, I mean I'll do the charts.
同志们 天气预报说这次的飓风非同小可
Folks, they're saying that this is going to be a bad one,
但我们还有三天可以准备
but we have three days to prepare.
我们要做好万全的准备迎接飓风
So let's do it and be ready when the storm hits.
多谢大家
Thank you.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
她说她不能进手术室
She feels like she can't go into an O.R.
她认为她会杀死每一个经她手的人
She thinks she'll kill anyone she touches.
我想劝她和我一起去洛杉矶
I-I tried to convince her to come down to L.A. with me,
调整一下心情
take some time off,
但我们听说了飓风的事
but then we heard about the storm,
她说她得留下帮忙
and she said she had to stay and help.
我能帮什么忙吗
Anything I can do?
我也希望 但说实话...
I wish there was, but honestly...
我只有帮倒忙
Anyone but me.
我懂
I know.
我几小时前把他送进来的
I brought him in a few hours ago.
给他照了CT
He had a C.T.
我想等你来
I wanted to wait for you.
你一定要救他
You gotta help him.
这是美胸男 我是说杰森·梅尔
It's Chest Peckwell. I mean, Jason Myers.
在移除脑膨出
So between removing the encephalocele
和整合面裂之间
and closing up the facial cleft...
大约要等一天的时间
it is gonna take most of the day.
你们有什么问题吗
You guys have any questions?
哦 没有
Uh, n-no.
应该...没有吧
I guess not. No.
我想告诉你们不用担心
I would tell you not to worry,
但那是废话 父母肯定会担心的
but that's a load of crap. You'll worry.
但如果能安慰你们的话
But if it helps,
我想说是我就不会担心
I'm not worried a bit.
这是很好的安慰
It does help.
谢谢你
A lot. Thank you.
你真的知道该如何安慰她
So you knew exactly what to say to her.
因为是母亲的共性吗
Is that a mom thing?
这也是网上人肉到的是吧
Oh. The Internet told you I was a mom, too, huh?
啊呀 好吧
Oh, god. Okay, all right.
我显然是个探察你各种事情的变♥态♥
Apparently, I'm super creepy 'cause I know everything about you.
那我也是 因为我查到
Well, I'm creepy, too, because the Internet told me
你师从过巴德·克莱门特
that you studied with Bud Clement,
我也在霍普金斯跟过他一年
and I did a year under him at Hopkins.
巴德吗 他是个天才
Bud? I mean, he's a genius.
是啊 不过...我的妈呀...
Yeah. But oh, my god...
-他的口臭 -太严重了
- His breath. - His breath is so bad.
简直就是腐臭啊
Something died in him.
是啊
It did.
好吧 这样的话要作点改变了
All right. Well, this changes everything.
既然你跟过克莱门特
I mean, if you studied under Clement,
那么你来做颅盖移植
then I'll have you do the calvarial graft
我就专心于面裂的部分了
and I'll just focus on the bipartition.
-这样如何 -真的吗 太棒了
- Cool? - Really? Yay.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah, yay.
开始之前想去喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want to go get coffee before we start this?
呃...那个
Um... uh, y--uh, yeah.
我得去办点事情
I have to get some stuff done.
我...我们在
So I will, um, I'll meet you--
-我们在手术室见吧 -好
- I'll meet you up there. - Okay.
说不定你又会
I mean, you're probably just gonna go
在网上跟踪我
cyber stalk me some more, huh?
说不定哦
I might be.
很诡异哦
Creepy.
我知道
I understand it.
如果我爸爸不醒 我得去跟陌生人住
If my dad doesn't wake up, I go live with strangers.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表