新锐 尖端和先进的综合体
new and smart and advanced in our field.
跟他正好相反
You're his opposite.
如果真的引起诉讼了
And when the time comes to make a case,
有你在 我们也不会输
it won't hurt to have you help us do it.
你应该早点告诉我的
You should've told me.
道德上 我不该说
Ethically, no.
道德上 你该说
Ethically, yes.
你应该说
You should have.
老实说 我还真没想过
Honestly, I never would've thought
你会对这事有这么大反应
you'd have a problem with it.
我什么都没看到
I can't see anything.
你之前形容得是
You described them as,
"大得一张床单都遮不住"
"so big, a sheet couldn't cover them."
也许是我太夸张了
I may have exaggerated.
好啦 女士们 这不是展示橱窗
Okay, ladies, this isn't a sideshow.
先生们 上前站好
Gentlemen, step right up.
就是这个
That's it?
-好吧 -这不好
- Okay. - That's not okay.
非常好 克莱夫来了
Oh, great. Karev's here.
你就尽情嘲笑吧
Here to make us all laugh with funny jokes
嘲笑我摸了男人私处
About my hands on a man's parts.
这不好笑 可怜的家伙
This isn't funny. That poor guy.
就是啊
I know.
能想象吗
Can you imagine becoming so swollen
肿成那么大
that a surgeon needs to use a scalpel
必须让医生来切除多余的组织
to dig out all that excess tissue
直到看见睾丸和精索
until the testicles and cords hit the open air?
谁能知道阴♥茎♥怎么样了
I mean, who even knows what happened to his penis in all that mess?
这很不好
That's not okay.
不错
Nice.
你妈妈不停问我为什么看起来这么疲倦
Your mother won't stop asking me why I look so tired.
那为什么呐
Why do you look so tired?
-他们看起来很般配啊 -闭嘴
- They look so cute together. - Shut up.
想想他们有没有疲倦
Think they look tired?
去死吧
Go to hell.
整合式手术是适合的方案
The hybrid surgery was a good pitch.
没错
Yes, it was.
那我们为什么不做
So why aren't we doing it?
因为我们手术方案已经定了
Because we have a surgical plan.
杨医生你有什么问题吗
Do you have a problem, Dr. Yang?
没有 但是我想你有
Nope. But I think you do.
你拒绝我的建议是因为你害怕
I think you reject my pitches because they scare you.
我还以为你从我这儿学到了什么
I thought you were learning something from me.
我有
I have.
我在你身上闻到了死亡的气息
I have learned that mortality is breathing down your neck,
你像一个胆小鬼
and you are running from the future
逃避未来
like a scared old chicken.
-我不会改变我的方案... -不想还是不能
- I won't change my plan just because... - Won't or can't?
杨医生 我对导管置入术很在行
I'm perfectly capable of threading a catheter, Dr. Yang.
证明给我看 证明是我错了
Prove it. Prove me wrong.
布莱恩 深吸气
Take a deep breath for me, Bryan.
很好 现在呼气
Good. And let it out.
我什么时候可以复原
Wh-what about my recovery time?
我会不会有段时间
I mean, is there any chance
不能走路
I won't be able to walk for a while?
天啊 布莱恩
God, Bryan.
不要再躲着艾米·米勒了
Stop hiding from Amy Miller.
我没有
I'm not.
她甚至可能不会去聚会
She probably won't even be at the reunion.
她会去 雪莉露·汤普森说她会去
She will. Sheryl Thompson told me so.
还说她现在单身
Also said she's single.
你不再是那个火箭俱乐部的瘦弱男孩了
You're not that skinny kid from rocketry club anymore.
你聪明 幽默 你配得上艾米
You're smart. You're funny. You're good enough for Amy.
事实上 配她绰绰有余
Actually, you're too good for Amy.
你会是她的真命天子 除了...
You would be the perfect guy except...
除了我有个巨大的睾丸
Except I've got giant balls?
当然不是
No!
除了你不去做
Except that you don't.
格蕾 这是个不错的交换
It's a good trade, Grey.
两个轻松的腹部手术换你一个
My two leisurely abdominal surgeries
后腹膜肿瘤
for just one retrocrural tumor.
这有点可悲了
This is getting a little sad.
不 让我来告诉你什么是可悲吧
No, I'll tell you what's sad.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾有好机会的时候
Meredith Grey flaming out 'cause she doesn't know
却不懂得抓住
a good bargain when she sees one.
迈斯先生 停下
Stop, Mr. Mays.
迈斯先生
Mr. Mays!
迈斯先生 不要跑
Mr. Mays, stop!
就该跟我换
Should've made the trade.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
嘿 我想和你交换
Hey, I might be interested in a trade.
他就在那
He's right over there.
需要我去叫支援吗 还是怎么抓住他
I mean, do I call for backup? Do I get a net or what?
得了吧
Forget it.
就是在这儿我也能手术
I would operate out here,
但我觉得这可不是无菌的
but I don't think it's particularly sterile.
你撒谎
You lied to me.
我没有
I didn't.
那个实习医生在走廊里
That intern was in the hallway
向她所有的朋友们吹嘘
bragging to all her little friends
我这个难得一见的肿瘤
about my once-in-a-career tumor.
她说你甚至不知道从哪里下手
She said you didn't even know where you were gonna start.
这样的肿瘤 在打开腹腔
With a tumor like this, no surgeon would
亲眼看到之前
until you're open and on the table
任何医生都不知道从哪下手
and I can get a look at the thing.
好吧 这很恐怖
Yeah, well, that's terrifying.
我知道 所以我没有告诉你
I know. That's why I didn't tell you.
你是个容易激动的人
You're an emotional guy.
平时我不是这样的
Not usually.
工作中 我时刻都处于危险的情形中
I mean, at work, I'm in dangerous situations all the time.
但在那个时候 这关系到客户
But then, you know, it's all about the client.
所以 不允许我崩溃
So I'm not allowed to freak out.
但是现在 我真的抓狂了
But right now, I'm freaking out.
那好吧 今天允许你抓狂 有我在
Okay. Well, today you're allowed, because I won't.
那个实习生真是大嘴巴
Th-that intern's got a big mouth.
可不是嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres.
你有罗宾斯安假肢的消息吗
Did you hear anything about Robbins' fitting?
摩尔说...
I mean, Moore said...
你和摩尔说话了
You spoke to Moore?
告诉你不要 如果她看到你...
I told you not to do that. If she'd seen you...
听着 我是切掉她腿的人
Look, I'm the one who cut off her leg.
如果她不能适应假肢
If she has a problem adjusting to the prosthetic
或者最后发现她需要更多的手术
or if turns out she's gotta have more surgery...
如果我把事情搞糟了呢
I mean, what if I screwed it up?
她甚至为飞机的事怪我
She even blames me for being on the plane.
克莱夫 她没有怪你
She doesn't blame you, Karev.
她甚至不知道是你做的手术
She doesn't even know you made the cut.
我下的命令 我本该保护她的
I made the call, okay? I was supposed to protect her.
我是那个坏医生 坏人
I'm the bad doctor, the bad person.
你的名字都没出现过
Your name never comes up.
如果感觉不合适
Now if this doesn't feel right,
我可以调一下
I can adjust it
或者我们再试试别的
Or...or we can try a whole new cast.
可以了
It's fine.
不要着急
Don't rush this.
如果不合适 疼的是你 不是我
If it's not right, you're the one that suffers, not me.
好了 我帮你站起来
Okay, let's get you up on your feet.
不用 可以了 我不需要...
No, that's fine. I don't need to...
我得看你走几步
I need to see you take a few steps.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表