实习医生格蕾
第九季 第二十二集 "相信奇迹"
"Do you believe in magic"
什么情况
What have we got?
凯拉·韦恩 三十二岁 血压偏低 心搏过快
Kayla Wayne, 32, hypotensive and tachycardic.
插管后依旧低血氧
Hypoxic even after intubation.
中下腹部有巨大开放性伤口
Severe open wound to the mid and lower abdomen.
她是我们的人 一起表演的
We're with her. She's part of our act.
我叫了"泰坦尼克" 我叫了
I said "Titanic"! I said it!
我没听到
Well, I didn't hear you!
世上就没有魔法
There's no such thing as magic...
这人们都清楚
as far as we know.
冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么
Okay, slow down and tell me what happened.
她是我妻子 也是我助手
She's my wife and--and--and assistant.
请一定要救活她
Please don't let her die.
我们当时在一个交易会上表演
We were--we were, uh, performing at a--at a trade show.
但我们没准备好
Yeah, we weren't ready.
作为外科医生 我们研究
And while, as surgeons, we study the secrets behind
人体内 细胞 组织
the human body's intricate network of cells,
和器官之中的奥秘
tissues, and organs,
但当事情一旦变糟
when things go wrong...
表演什么
Performing what?
将人切成两半
It was saw the lady in half.
不是吧
No way.
糟到不能再糟
horribly, horribly wrong...
他真的用电锯切的
And he really did with a chain saw!
再有魔法我们也黔驴技穷
there are only so many tricks we have up our sleeves
无法让破镜重圆
to put a body back together.
快呼贝利
Page Bailey!
但有一种力量
But there is a kind of power...
更准确说 是一种意念
More of a spell, really.
我是劳伦
I'm Lauren.
若应用得当
And when we get it right...
哦 你好 劳伦
Um, okay. Hi, Lauren.
能让一切变得神奇不已
it can be pretty damn magical.
不是这个 是咖啡上写的"劳伦"
No, I'm the Lauren as in "Lauren" on the coffee
就是你一直在放糖的这杯
you're way over-sugaring.
啊 天哪 真是抱歉
Oh, g--ay! Yikes. I am--I am so sorry.
这个真是 我名字都忘看了
You know what? I didn't even look up there.
-没关系 -直接拿了
- It's okay. - I just grabbed it, so...
真没关系 没什么
Really, it's not a big problem.
这杯是你的
This you?
对 是我的
Yeah, that's me.
现在是我的了
Well, now it's me.
有缘再见
See you around, I hope.
格蕾 这是
Grey, uh, whoa.
看上去好像盆骨也切到了
It looks like the pelvis is involved.
到手术室在用X射线仔细检查
We'll get more x-rays in the O.R.
不过显然她状况太糟了
Yeah, no, no. Clearly, you have bigger fish to fry.
-我没听到"泰坦尼克" -那首歌♥么
- I couldn't hear "Titanic." - The song?
不是 是我们的安全词
No, it's our safe word.
当时弹簧门打不开
And I yelled it, like, a hundred times
我吼了上百遍这个词
when the spring flap wouldn't open.
住口 雪妮丝 行业秘密不能说出去
Shut up, Cherise. You don't reveal the secrets--
来人把他们带出去
Someone get them outta here.
布鲁克斯得跟我那个烟雾病
You know, Brooks is on my moyamoya case,
但如果你缺人手的话
but if you need her here--
我这有罗斯呢 而且我还呼了贝利
Well, I have Ross, and--and I paged Bailey,
你带她去吧
So you can take her.
不要啊 这可以切成两半的病人
What? But she's cut in half.
手术肯定特别棒
This is gonna be amazing.
这算什么 烟雾病才棒呢
You know what else is amazing? A moyamoya.
你呼了我
I got paged.
腹部电锯切割伤
Chain saw to the abdomen.
我叫的是贝利啊
I paged Bailey.
知道 贝利的病人暂归我管
Yeah, I have Bailey's patients.
怎么还归你管
What? Still?
她不是没感染了么 可以做手术了啊
But she's infection-free. Uh, clear to operate.
好吧 她情况稳定了就叫我来做X扫描
Okay, well, page me when she's stable enough for x-rays.
她怎么还能活着
How is she still alive?
天知道
I have no idea.
-他整晚都在这吗 -对
- He spent the entire night? - Yeah.
他信了你的八天就会醒
He heard you say eight days.
他希望他爸爸一醒来就能看到他
He wants to be here when his dad wakes up.
但你知道有可能不会醒
You understand that might not happen.
当然 我知道
Well, of course I do.
但伊桑还这么小
But Ethan's just a little boy.
南希 你得告诉他
Nancy, Nancy, you need to talk to him.
让他做好心理准备
Prepare him for the possibility--
我无法 我不能
I can't-- I-I can't be the one
再给他增加负担
to--to add to his burden. I...
你和他说好吗 拜托了
You--you talk to him, please.
我是不是睡过了 他醒了吗
Did I miss it? Is he awake?
他们一家子无意间
Just because a family
听到了八天就能醒
overhears you say eight days,
但也不能那么巧
It's not like, magically on day eight,
就在第八天醒过来
the guy's gonna wake up.
也可能在第四天呢 或是第十天
I mean, it could be day four or day ten.
这播的什么啊
Oh, what is that?
爱她爱到你心碎吗
The soundtrack of your broken heart?
你不能再想她了
You gotta get over that hairball.
我也想啊 但总碰到她了
I'm trying, but I keep running into her.
此路不通 毛球
Out of order, hairball.
自己走楼梯
Take the stairs.
我是凯普娜医生 听说你胃疼
I'm Dr. Kepner. I hear you're having some stomach pain.
她喝多了
She was over-served.
或者嗨药过头了
Or roofied.
酒保是个大变♥态♥
The bartender was a total skeeve.
还想抓我的美臀
He tried to grab my ass.
才不是 是他碰到了
No, he caught your ass.
你是自己送上门
You threw it at him.
她会吐么
Is she gonna boot?
应该会 这是个好主意
She should. Good call.
人生才一个二十一岁 吉米 吐完继续喝
You only turn 21 once, Kimmy. Boot and rally.
你们可以先清醒点吗
Uh, can you guys focus for a second?
回想一下她什么时候开始痛的
Can you--can, uh, can you remember when the pain started?
在酒吧
At kappa sig.
不 她在酒吧光顾着和埃里克亲热了
No, she was making out with Eric at kappa sig.
应该是午饭
I think it was at brunch.
对 是那个时候
Oh, you're right.
应该就是食物中毒吧
It's probably just food poisoning or something.
你就按一下她的肚子嘛
Can't you just pump her stomach?
不行 你能
No. Can you...
我得做些检查
Uh, I need to run some tests.
你们等等好吗
You'll wait for her?
要等多久
How long?
一小时后我经济课小组开讨论会
'Cause my econ study group starts in, like, an hour.
劳伦是谁
Who's Lauren?
这个啊 还真有点小趣呢
Oh, god. It's actually a funny story. I was--
你知道韦伯还管着
Did you know that Webber is still taking
贝利的病人吗
all of Bailey's patients?
知道 她现在在基因实验室吧
Oh, yeah. She's probably holed up in the genome lab
因为那调查的事躲着我们呢
because of that C.D.C. thing.
又不是我们喊他们来调查的
Well, we're not the ones who called them.
如果她要生气 也该生他的
If she's gonna be pissed at anyone, it should be him.
谁生我的气
Who's pissed at me now?
你叫人过来调查的
Well, you called the C.D.C.,
现在害我们也被贝利讨厌了
and now Bailey hates all of us.
我们一起叫的人
We all called the C.D.C.
我可没
I didn't.
我们该去和她谈谈
We should, uh, go talk to her.
我不行 我得会诊去
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表