um, feeling.
让我觉得
I f-feel so...
我很脏
dirty.
一直
Just all the time.
很脏
So... dirty.
别这样
No.
他们都死了
They all died...
因为我而死
because of me.
不是的
No.
他们死了
They died.
你变了
You've changed.
你想要一个孩子
You want a kid.
对吗
Don't you?
我只要你
I want you.
欧文
Owen--
我只要你
I want... you.
世上本没有魔法
There's no such thing as magic.
不是传统的
Not in the traditional...
念念咒语 求神灵的那种
abracadabra, genie-in-a-bottle kind of way.
太棒了
So good.
谢谢 干杯
Thank you. Thank you. Cheers.
-天啊 她太完美了 -对啊
- Oh, my god. She's so perfect. - Yep.
如果他是个捣蛋鬼怎么办
What if he's a monster?
他不会是个捣蛋鬼的
He's not gonna be a monster.
要是他讨厌她 抢她玩具呢
What if he hates her? What if he steals her toys?
他肯定会抢她玩具的
Well, he is gonna steal her toys
因为孩子们都那样
because that's what kids do.
我能再来一点吗
Can I have some more?
看啊 她好开心
Look. She's just so happy.
你不知道会发生什么 对吧
You don't have any idea what's gonna happen, do you?
我认为她肯定管得住他
I think she will handle him just fine.
你戴着公主的皇冠呢
You're wearing a princess crown.
对啊
I am.
她非常善于
She's very good
让别人听她的话
at getting people to submit to her will.
瞧你的兰花指
Mmm. Good pinkie action.
小宝贝 能再给我来点茶吗
Won't you give me some more tea, Sweetness?
很好喝
Delicious.
我去 你这是在折磨我
Oh, man. You're killing me here.
我试着不打扰你
I'm trying to leave you alone.
试着不插足你的生活
I'm trying to get out of your freakin' life,
但你无处不在
But you're everywhere.
现在你在这里为了告诉我这些吗
And now you show up to tell me the same thing?
那好 你知道吗
Well, guess what.
但你就是知道
But there is a magic in knowing
不是每件事都能弥补
that while not everything can be repaired...
我能待在这里吗
Can I stay here?
求你了
Please.
但人定能渡过难关
most everything can be survived.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表