贡品们
Tributes,
祝你们好运
may the odds be ever in your favor.
摘下来
Take 'em off.
什么事
What?
起来下床活动
Well, we gotta get you up and moving.
就是今天了
Today's the day.
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow's the day.
你要是不起来的话
Look, if you don't get up,
你的臀部就没法恢复
your hips aren't gonna heal right.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我知道你不好过
I know it's hard.
可是你才13岁啊
But you're only 13.
说的好像整个人生都完了一样
You talk like your whole life is over.
好像你知道我的人生是啥样似的
Like you even know what my life was.
我知道你是练体操的
I know that you were into gymnastics.
我不是"练"体操的 呆子
I wasn't "into gymnastics," stupid.
体操是我的事业
It was my career.
从四岁开始
Ever since I was 4 years old,
这就是我的全部了
It's all I've ever wanted to do.
我妈妈轮两班
My mom worked double shifts
就为了让我一天能训练上五小时
so I could be in the gym five hours a day.
休息日就更久
More on the weekends.
我知道只要我够努力
And I knew that if I worked really hard,
总有一天她不用这么辛苦
someday she wouldn't have to anymore.
去年我在国家明日之星
I ranked number one
比赛上排名第一
at the future stars nationals last year.
我本来是要去里约参加奥♥运♥会的
I was going to the Rio Olympics.
我是明日之星
I was next.
当我的臀部开始疼的时候
When my hips started to hurt,
我以为我是肌肉拉伤
I thought that I pulled a muscle,
所以我通过训练调节它
so I trained through it.
我不再有机会了
I'm not next anymore.
什么都不是了 排名第零
I'm nothing. I'm number zero.
不 你不是的
Hey. No, you're not.
可能这部分的人生结束了
Maybe this part might be over,
但你还有机会做其他那么多事
but you got time to do all sorts of things.
他们说如果手术成功的话
They said that if the surgery was successful,
我可以骑车
I might be able to ride a bike,
就好像说你可以再喝星冰乐了一样美好 是吧
'cause that's as good as having your face on a slurpee cup, right?
如果你也曾
You might understand if...
在某件事上所向披靡
you've ever been great at something...
你也许就能理解
been best at something.
所以 是的 我的人生就结束在13岁了
So, yeah, my life is over at 13.
我可以骑自行车去上学
I get to ride a bike and go to school
然后混吃等死
and wait to die.
胸科请到急诊室
Cardio tech to the E.R.
胸科请到急诊室
Cardio tech to the E.R.
杨医生 关于你给三号♥病房♥定的肝素静脉注射
Dr. Yang, about the I.V. Heparin you ordered for room three.
有什么问题
Is there a problem?
没有 就是理查森医生坚持
No. It's just Dr. Richardson insists
要注射伊诺肝素大分子
I give sub-q enoxaparin.
理查森医生是老几啊
Who the hell is Dr. Richardson?
那个啊 别理它
Oh, yeah. Ignore it.
能不理就好了
I tried.
他坚持要这样做
He keeps insisting,
让病人也心烦意乱
and it's really upsetting the patient.
把舱门给我打开 哈尔
Open the pod bay doors, Hal.
电影《2001太空漫游》台词
是鲍勃·理查森 理查森医生
It's Bob Richardson. Dr. Richardson.
我有个小问题 鲍勃
I have a little problem, Bob.
我来帮你
I'm here to help.
你是来这当"天眼"的吧
You're supposed to be our eyes in the sky, correct?
是的
Yes.
那你就好好地当你的"天眼"啊
Then how about you just do that?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
不要质疑我的医疗决定
Don't question my medical decisions.
我让实习生去给病人静脉注射肝素
If I order my intern to give I.V. Heparin,
你就让她这样做
I want I.V. Heparin.
我想你没有看过
Uh, I guess you haven't read the results
《协同试验》的结果报告吧
from the synergy trial,
上面说采用低分子肝素能减少观察的必要
which showed Enoxaparin reduced the need for monitoring.
还有闲情去看书啊 鲍勃
Oh. Got a lot of time to read, Bob,
穿着你的内♥裤♥
hanging out in your underwear,
看着满墙的显示屏
watching your wall of monitors?
那个试验
'Cause that same trial
-还发现会流血更多... -杨医生
- found that there was more bleeding... - Dr. Yang.
急诊那有病人要来 可能是心脏创伤
The pit's calling with a possible cardiac trauma in the field.
五分钟后到
Five minutes away.
别班门弄斧当医生 鲍勃
Don't try and be a doctor, Bob.
只要确保我那傻实习生不搞砸就可以了
Just make sure my idiot interns don't screw up.
拿静脉肝素来
Give the I.V. Heparin.
别多管闲事
Don't butt in.
走吧
Let's go.
拉塞尔医生 我是凯普娜医生 创伤科
Dr. Russell. Dr. Kepner, Trauma.
创伤科 真怀念啊
Trauma, of sainted memory.
现在 我们尝试挽救这个部门
Actually, um, we're trying to save the department,
请问您有没有时间聊聊呢
I was wondering if could talk to you about some ideas.
我收到你的邮件了 预算削减提议
Got your e-mail. "Proposed budget cuts."
想法不错
Nice try.
您会看到2%的...
Well, I think you'll see that a 2%...
好吧 数字不重要 我...
Okay, uh, numbers don't really matter. I, um--
你参加过TED吗
Ever been to a TED conference?
没有
I haven't.
很振奋人心
Inspiring.
当代顶尖人才的顶级聚会
Finest minds of our generation under one roof,
分享彼此叹为观止的革新
sharing stories of mind-bending innovation.
听起来很棒 但
That sounds great but--
革新才能拯救这间医院...
Innovation is what's gonna save this hospital...
-好吧 -不是这省一点 那赚一点
- Okay. - Not this penny saved, penny earned crap.
好吧 但是...
Okay, but, um--
很高兴见到你 凯普勒医生
Good to meet you, Dr. Kepler.
是凯普娜
Kepner.
这一团糟啊
This is a mess.
根本没法完全修复
I don't think we can fix this primarily.
你能检查下血有没有流入胸腔吗
Can you check for back bleeding?
卡荷尔
Cahill?
我吗
Me?
是的 你握着夹钳
Yeah, you're holding the clamp.
-如果你不行 那... -可以
- If you can't do it, then- - Okay.
血没有流入胸腔
He doesn't have any.
对 那就是病人侧枝血流不行
Okay. Which means he has poor collateral flow.
我们需要个分流器
We're gonna need a shunt.
我可以把它放进去 给我个隆美尔止血带
I can put it in if someone will get me a rummel tourniquet.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我习惯这样做
I-I used to do that.
就像在骑单车是吧
It's like riding a bike, huh?
是啊 而且是个时速200英里的单车
Yeah, if the bike's going 200 miles an hour.
这才好玩啊
That's what makes it fun.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, damn right, it does.
你为什么不当医生了呢
So why did you stop in the first place?
亨特 我来了
Yeah, Hunt, I got your page.
你担心脑部出血吗
You're worried about a brain bleed?
是 没来得及拍片子
Yeah, we didn't get a chance to do the scan.
他的颈动脉破裂了
His carotid blew.
那是凯普娜吗
Is that Kepner?
-卡荷尔 -谢博德医生 你好
- Cahill. - Dr. Shepherd, hi.
现在不对我们工作指手画脚了
So instead of telling us how to do our jobs,
开始直接抢我们工作了啊
now you're just doing them?
这比较有效率
That would be more efficient.
不是 病人来的时候她正好在
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表