Charming, nice.
文斯 这是克莱夫医生
Vince, this is Dr. Karev.
他一直在照顾着您的女儿
He's been taking care of your little girl.
快看她 多么漂亮
Look at her. She--she's perfect.
她很健康 我询问了凯普娜医生
She's doing really well. And I spoke to Dr. Kepner.
您妻子还在手术中 马上就有消息了
Your wife is still in surgery. We should have an update soon.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
您的女儿很可爱
Your baby's pretty darn cute.
想要抱抱她吗
Want to hold her?
他还很用心
Also sensitive.
我说过他很用心吗
Did I mention, he's sensitive?
我们回到家 但他发烧更严重了
We went home, but then his fever got higher.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
夫人 我们马上就来
Ma'am, we'll be with you as soon as we can.
我们这会儿很忙
We're extremely backed up.
我知道大家都病得很重
Yeah, I understand everyone's very sick,
但我的儿子也一样
but so is my son.
卡西 怎么了 你怎么回来了
Casey, what's wrong? What are you doing back here?
这不是链球菌
This isn't strep.
你给他开的药不管用
Whatever you prescribed him did nothing.
抗生素药物至少得24小时才能起效
It takes at least 24 hours for antibiotics to start working.
对 但最起码他得变好啊
Yeah, but then he should be getting better,
可是他却越来越差
and he's getting worse.
-这不是链球菌 -请先冷静
- This isn't strep. - Please just calm down.
冷静 冷静 我儿子病了
Calm down? Calm down? My son is sick.
他病了 你们给他开药
He's sick, and you gave him medicine,
但是一点效果也没有
and it's not working.
而且你们现在一直敷衍我
And now you just keep dismissing us,
就跟西雅图长老会医院
just like all the other doctors did
和急救中心的那些医生一样
at Seattle Pres and Urgent Care--
等一下
Wait. Hang on.
你这周去了这两个地方
You've been to both of those places, too, this week?
对 而且我不能让你们也敷衍我
Yeah, and I'm not gonna let you push me around like they did.
你要么不关心我儿子
You either don't care about my son
要么是不相信我
or you don't believe me.
无论如何你糟透了 我想换个医生
Either way, you suck, and I want someone else.
给我换个医生
Find me another doctor!
注意电感耦合等离子体的读数
Keep an eye on Rachel's I.C.P.
有什么变化及时通知我
Update me with any changes.
好的 别的呢
Will do. Anything else?
布鲁克斯 注意啦
Yes, Brooks, think fast.
有没有和医学相关的事啊
Anything else medically?
每两个小时进行一次神经测试
A neuro exam every two hours.
如果出现疝气或者新的出血点
Contact me immediately if there's any sign
立即联♥系♥我
of herniation or a new hemorrhage.
明白了吗
You got it?
-是的 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Good.
谢博德医生 我有空
Dr. Shepherd, I'm open.
那是我的手♥机♥
That was my phone.
抱歉你要站那么久
I'm sorry you have to stand there for so long,
处理我的屁♥股♥
dealing with my ass.
没关系 我是个整形医生
Ah, it's fine. I'm a plastic surgeon.
这对我来说不算个事
It's not that a big deal to me.
说真的 你能不能不要边做边聊天了
Actually, can we not talk while you do that?
当然 我感同身受 伙计
Sure. I feel for you, dude.
可我还见过更糟糕的
But I have seen way worse.
好吧 我一会儿再过来
Okay. I'm gonna come back later.
-艾普丽尔 -没事 我就是 我我
- April-- - It's cool. I'm, uh, I'm just gonna--
我要走了 就现在
I'm gonna leave now. Yep. Now.
就像那样
Like that.
那是更糟糕的
That was worse.
他脾气不好 睡得不好
He's cranky, he's not sleeping well,
他嘴唇还干裂
and then he's got these really chapped lips,
再之后今天出了这些怪怪的疹子
and then today it was this weird rash.
那你呢
A-and--and how-- how are you doing?
你睡眠充足吗
Are you getting enough sleep?
当然不够 我刚说过 他整夜失眠
No, of course not. I told you, he's up all night.
这里只有你 没有丈夫
And it's just you, no husband,
没有男朋友或者伴侣吗
no boyfriend, or partner?
只有我
It's just me.
那你压力一定很大
Well, that's a lot of pressure on you.
你是心理医生吗
Are you a psychiatrist?
卡西
Casey,
听着
Just listen--
天呐 你是心理医生
Oh, my god. You are.
你们认为我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
你认为我翘班
You think I-I skip work
把我的孩子拖来急诊室 就因为好玩
and I drag my kid to the E.R. because it's fun,
就因为我享受这样吗
Because--because I enjoy this?
我儿子病了 知道吗 他病了
My son is sick, okay? He is sick.
他曾经每天清晨都跳到我床上
He used to wake me up every morning at dawn
把我叫醒
by jumping on my bed.
可现在我都不能把他叫起来
Now I can barely get him up.
他上学之前还做这件事
He does this thing before school--
我让他跑出去拿报纸
I let him run out and get the newspaper--
那是个大孩子的家务活 他喜欢做
It's his big-kid chore. He loves it.
他一周半没这么做了
He hasn't done it in a week and a half.
我给他看卡♥通♥片 他都不在乎
I show him cartoons, and he doesn't care.
我努力逼他吃饭
I try to get him to eat...
我甚至有一次给他吃薯片做早餐
I mean, I even gave him potato chips for breakfast once,
可是 没反应
and... nothing.
我知道
I know...
我不是医生 但你们得相信我
that I am not a doctor, but you have to believe me.
-你们必须 你们必须 -嘿嘿
- You have to. You have to. - Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
我相信你
I believe you.
我们会照顾好你儿子
We're gonna take care of your son.
让他入院
Admit him.
我相信你
I believe you.
是的 我报♥警♥了
Yes, I alerted security.
当然 我找遍了
Of course. I looked all over.
伊桑去哪了
Where's Ethan?
等一下 我不知道
Hang on. I don't know.
我去了趟洗手间 回来的时候 他就不见了
I went to the restroom. When I came back, he was gone.
-什么时候 -我告诉过你他爱乱跑
- When? - I told you, he's a runner.
-他什么时候失踪的 -大概半小时前
- When did you lose him? - About a half-hour ago.
不 谢博德还是讨厌我
No, Shepherd still hates me.
现在他只让我耍宝
Now he just makes me do tricks.
跟谢博德混不只需要天资
It takes more than just good instincts with Shepherd.
你得时刻准备着 还要勤奋
You have to be prepared, diligent--
真是他的明星学员啊 我是他的马戏团小丑
Says his star pupil. I'm his circus act.
-等等 -妈妈
- Wait. - Mom.
-淡定 伙计 -妈妈
- Hang on, buddy. - Mom.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你是谁 你在干什么
Who are you? What-- what are you doing?
我们出去吧 好吗
Why don't we go outside, okay?
是我 妈妈 是伊桑
It's me, mom. Ethan.
没关系 女士 是你儿子
It's okay, ma'am. It's your son.
不是的 他是谁 那是谁
No, it's not. Who is he? Who is that?!
你是谁
Who are you?!
帮帮我 发生什么事了
Help me! What's happening?!
这是谁 我怎么了
Who is this? What's happening to me?
救命 请帮帮我
Help me! Help me, please!
你要参加半决赛了啊
So you're in the semifinals, huh?
你打什么位置
What position do you play?
教练让我打左后卫
Coach stuck me at left defender.
左后卫 很重要啊
Hey, left defender... is crucial.
应该是
I guess.
那
So...
她怎么会不认得我了呢
Why doesn't she know who I am?
伊桑 你妈妈头部伤得很重
Ethan, your mom hurt her head pretty bad.
有时那会让人行为古怪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表