Oh, no. I have a consult.
贝利生你气了你还有心思工作啊
How can you go work when you know Bailey is mad at you?
美汝
Hey.
该死 我忘了昨晚的约会
Oh, god. I totally forgot about last night.
我们本来要一起吃晚餐 滚床单
We were supposed to have dinner and sex.
只有吃晚餐
Dinner. Or just the dinner.
我就只记得滚床单了
Uh, maybe the sex was all in my head.
你也是吧亲
Or it could've been in your mind, too,
这都无所谓因为反正也没发生
but it doesn't matter because it didn't happen.
我给忘了 但现在想起来了
I forgot. But I remember right now.
-我很抱歉 -好吧
- And I feel terrible. - Okay.
今晚补偿你
I'm gonna make it up to you tonight.
-什... -是的 今晚
- W-- - Yes. Tonight.
玛兰达
Miranda?
玛兰达 我是凯丽
Miranda, it's Callie.
你还好吗 我能...
How you doing? Can I, uh,
我能进来吗
can I come in?
贝利
Bailey.
我就想跟你说
I just thought you should know
是杰克逊通知疾病控制中心的
that it was Jackson who called the C.D.C.
我们是都同意了
I-I mean, we all, you know, we all approved it,
但不是因为觉得你做错了什么
but I never thought you did anything wrong.
你没做错任何事
I never thought you did anything wrong.
就只是想让你摆脱嫌疑
It was--it was to clear your name.
现在也都没问题了嘛
And--which is now clear, so yay!
我感觉心里舒服多了 你也是吧
I feel better. Do you feel better?
贝利
Bailey.
贝利 别这样
Bailey, seriously?
我就在这站着呢
I'm--I'm--I'm standing right here.
你不会视若不见的对吧
You're--you're not really gonna ignore me, are you?
贝利
Bailey.
贝利啊
Bailey?
4比0
4-0.
3比0
3-0.
第一个球不算 我还没准备好呢
The first one didn't count. I wasn't ready.
他要是醒不过来怎么办
What if he never wakes up?
情况还没那么糟
We're not there yet. Okay?
5比0
5-0.
我没准备好
I wasn't ready.
伊森
Ethan.
走吧 宝贝儿
Let's go, dear.
我们回一下宾馆
We're going to go back to the hotel,
就几个小时 我得睡一会儿
just for a few hours. I need a nap.
我更想待在这
I'd rather stay here with you.
我觉得你应该去 孩子
I think it's a good idea, buddy, okay?
可以买♥♥包零食 看会儿电视
You can go get a snack, watch some tv.
如果你♥爸♥爸有反应 我保证打电♥话♥给你 好吗
I promise I will call you if anything changes, okay?
肾都变成碎片了
The kidney's shredded.
没什么可补救的了
There's nothing to salvage here.
这有一部分大肠
And here is part of the large intestine.
我找不到出血点
I don't know where this bleeding is coming from.
这么多血 到底是哪啊
I mean, there's too much. Where is it all coming from?
罗斯 连发钛夹
Ross, Ligaclip.
我的天哪
Good god.
连脊椎都被电锯给切了
There are even chain saw cuts on her vertebrae.
罗斯 必要的话把手伸进去
Ross, get your hands in there if you have to
把血块挖出来
and scoop out the clots.
pH6.9 体温35度9
PH is 6.9 and temp is 96.7.
创伤太大了 先关腹吧
It's too much. We have to pack her.
我刚看了你们拍出来的片子
I, uh, I just took a look at the films you did.
等她稳定了我要来固定骨折处
I'll need to plate the fracture as soon as she's stable.
如果她还能稳定下来的话
Oh. If she's ever stable.
我们现在在做损伤控制
Okay, we're doing damage control.
好吧 对了我去看了下贝利
Got it. Um, oh, I went to see Bailey,
她死活不说话
and she didn't say a word.
韦伯医生 她跟你说话了吗
Dr. Webber, has she spoken to you?
现在我只关注这个病人
Right now my attention is on this patient,
她就要代谢崩溃了
who's headed for a metabolic collapse.
好吧 需要我的时候再叫我吧
Okay. Just let me know when you need me.
罗斯 快点
Ross, faster.
我们越早把她送到重症监护室
The sooner we get her to I.C.U.,
她活下来的可能性越大
the better a chance she'll have.
没事 艾丽斯
Mm. That's okay, Iris.
因为暂时缺血性中风她的臂力还比较弱
Yeah, her arm is still week from the T.I.A.S.
但不是大问题
But we--we'll take care of that.
布鲁克斯
Brooks, please.
艾丽斯·凯恩 7岁 为治疗烟雾病
Iris Kane, 7 years old, here for an omental flap
进行网膜瓣移植
that will treat her moyamoya disease.
烟雾病
Moyamoya.
-无聊 -大卫
- Boring! - Hey, David.
这是在医院呢
Hospital behavior, okay?
让我走
Let me go!
不不不宝贝 爸爸和妈妈要听
No, no, no, honey. Mommy and daddy need to hear
医生们打算怎么治疗艾丽斯
how the doctors are going to fix Iris.
宝贝 来 看我从家带了什么给你
Buddy, here. Look what I brought from home.
抱歉 他就是觉得被忽略了
I'm sorry. He just feels left out.
不好意思 请继续
I-I'm sorry. Go on.
克莱夫
Karev.
艾丽斯脑部的一些血管
Uh, some of the blood vessels in Iris' brain...
变窄而被堵塞了
have narrowed and been choked off.
我将抽取艾丽斯腹部
So I'll take tissue with healthy vessels
健康血管的组织
from Iris' abdomen.
而我则把这些组织放到她的脑部
And I will take that tissue, place it in her brain...
使血管恢复正常
where it'll absorb the vessels
由此获得所需的供血
and get the blood supply it needs.
这也会帮助恢复她的臂力
And this will help with her arm strength.
大卫 宝贝 到这来
David, buddy, come here.
好好坐着行么
Just sit still, okay?
大卫 我来和你玩打抢游戏好吗
Um, David, I'll play army men with you... ohh!
大卫 我要走 不要待在这
David! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go!
-我们是怎么说的啊 -真对不起
- What did we talk about? - I'm so sorry.
-手是拥抱用的 -我们马上回来
- Hands are for hugging! - Uh, we'll be right back.
-大卫 -我要走
- David! - I want to go! I want to go!
继续吧
Go ahead.
跟我说就行了
You could just tell me.
他们还得一会儿呢
They're gonna be a while.
罗宾斯医生 我们正要开始呢
Dr. Robbins, we were just getting started.
亚利桑那
Arizona.
你们认识啊
Oh, you guys know each other?
-对啊 -不是
- Yeah. - No.
我们...见过一面
I--we met-- we met briefly.
喝咖啡的时候
We had coffee.
博斯韦尔医生是我们请来
Dr. Boswell is the craniofacial specialist
帮助治疗泰勒的颅面专家
we flew in to help with Tyler's case.
你就是博斯韦尔医生
Y-you're Dr.Boswell?
是啊 看看这小宝贝吧
Mm-hmm. Yeah, how about this little guy?
脑子长在外面 这可不舒服啊是吧
Brain on the outside. That can't be comfortable, huh?
欢迎你 感谢你的帮助
Well, uh, welcome. We're glad to have you.
开玩笑啊
Oh, are you kidding?
脑膨出和面裂的结合
I mean, the combination of encephalocele and facial cleft--
这可是百年难遇啊
Surgeons go their whole career without seeing one of these.
能参与这个病例是我的荣幸
So I'm thrilled to be here.
你打算怎么做这手术
Um, what's your approach?
我需要再做几个扫描
Um, I'd like to get a couple more scans
才能确定
before I commit to anything.
那好
Okay, go ahead.
那我们晚点再讨论手术方案
We, uh, we can talk strategy later.
我很期待
I'll look forward to that.
难以置信啊我们请到了她
Can't believe we got her, huh?
就是个手术巨星啊
She's a rock star.
她看起来...很能干
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表